Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Peter Vs Paul : Who Do You Think Will Succeed Most As A Solo Artiste ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Vs Paul : Who Do You Think Will Succeed Most As A Solo Artiste ? (781 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste / A Year After Splitting Rudeboy OR Mr P Who Is Winning As Solo Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Vs Paul : Who Do You Think Will Succeed Most As A Solo Artiste ? by Holuwarsweun(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Be it that they had different artistic directions, ego, or a knack for pulling tantrums that may or may not be of any advantage to their career, bottom line is, the thing go skrrrrrrrrrra…..papakakaka…..and Psqaure is finally broken up.
A break up that came with intense panic attacks, exchanges of unintelligent words and corny posts, but hey, they broke up, I finally have my blood pressure under control, and, I am just going to lounge by my imaginary pool with a cocktail in one hand and phone in the other, while I enjoy every bit of music churned out from their respective ends.
Now, since their unceremonious and unpleasant breakup, both men who for years, complimented each other’s strength and flaws to create art, millions around the globe have employed as a means of staying alive and happy, both have again taken to their safe space [social media], to announce their solo career plans, and, as expected divided their fan base.
This is a group, who did a flawless job at proving their prowess with music delivery aided by their amazing vocal ability and beautiful songwriting skill, a skill caked up with revelations that Paul, in fact, did the most part in writing their songs, revelation Peter in turn, watered down with his proclamation of being a better singer.
The aftermath of their break up has seen Peter, signing a distribution deal with American record label, Empire, and performing at shows in and outside the country, while Paul on his end, has steadily remained on a low key, working hard to create great music [we would like to believe. [with his so many IG studio photos]
With their decision to going solo catapulting them back to the ‘upcoming’ level in the industry, there is no crystal ball moment needed to see that they both will have to work maybe not so extra hard to own a space in the hearts of music lovers in and outside the country, as Mr. P and Rude boy.
To all the divided fans out there, who might need will be reading this, using their past and present works, corny posts, and unintelligent social media bants,
Who do you think will be more successful as a solo artiste?
Re: Peter Vs Paul : Who Do You Think Will Succeed Most As A Solo Artiste ? by KardinalZik(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Their Success, THEIR BUSINESS.
Wetin concern you with their success?
Re: Peter Vs Paul : Who Do You Think Will Succeed Most As A Solo Artiste ? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
KardinalZik:
Their Success, THEIR BUSINESS.
Wetin concern you with their success?
i tire o, beta face ya own hodgepodge

(1) (Reply)

OMG �, 2FACE Has A Brother On FACEBOOK / Banky W/Adesua Etomi's Vs Nabila Fash/Oritsefemi Wedding, Select One To Attend / Actress Iniedo Enjoy Her Self In Paris With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.