Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste (23016 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them (2) (3) (4)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2018
One half of defunct group Psquare, Peter Okoye has taken to his IG page to celebrate his freedom as a solo artiste and Nigeria's 58th Independence.

Since the break up of Psquare, the Okoye brothers have toed individual careers and it seems to be paying off as Peter Okoye received his first recognition as a solo artiste just last week.

He wrote:

'Happy Independence Day to my Country Nigeria�� and my self Mr P.... It’s one year already and I am enjoying every bit of it��� ��� God has been faithful ��! #CoolItDown my first ever single ��� � Just getting Started���Feel free to subscribe to my VEVO Channel MrPVEVO #OneYearAnniversary #FREEDOM #GodsSon #GodsPlan #sweetsolomonster #IDidntChangeIGrewUp #internationalP #NeverLookBack'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-celebrates-one-year-of-freedom-as-a-solo-artiste.html

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by mrjaydee(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
You never still blow..upcoming artist

39 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by majamajic(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2018
I still miss this guy's, I like them as psquare, not Mr P or Rude boy

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by danny56: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Most times their celebration of being apart is a clue that they are truly hurt being apart.

Shallow your pride and embrace each other again... undecided

47 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by neolboy(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2018
This guy is clueless abeg

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by itspzpics(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Hmm I see

My Private part Is Worth More Than N50 Million” Reality tv star Toke Makinwa, shares sexy photos >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by nazablossom(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Who cares. Whatever rocks your boat

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Lionbite(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2018
You guys ruined everything. Imagine Tom parting with Jerry and decided to go solo. It wont be a favourite cartoon serie anymore.

45 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Partnerbiz(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2018
I thought they were united?

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by OKorowanta: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Life's not fair.
Rudeboy song writing ability was Psquare's career propellant but today Mr P is the major beneficiary as major brands choose to always endorse him as their ambassador living out his twin brother stuck with only record sales.
A case of monkey work,bamboo chop.

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Peter5694(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Mah no lie...Peter is Leading the chart..even first Paul win international award, Paul might be talented but I think peter knows the game more

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by FruitCakes(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2018
didn't realise it's been one year already
How time flies
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Fabre2: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2018
this one Peter is always talking about it e pain well
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Segunade10: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Watch As Peter Psquare Kids Beats & Disgrace Each other In Dancing Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQAGsORuca4
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Waakanda: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Issorite
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
OKorowanta:
Life's not fair.
Rudeboy song writing ability was Psquare's career propellant but today Mr P is the major beneficiary as major brands choose to always endorse him as their ambassador living out his twin brother stuck with only record sales.

Shut your mouth up

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2018
When all hope seems lost for the caterpillar, it turned to a butterfly and soar higher than it could even imagine with its numerous legs.

This is the case of Mr. P

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by oshe11: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2018
One year?shocked

And none of them were nominated as "Best Rookies" @Headies?

Naija thank You for abandoning both of them
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by JailBreaker(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2018
good for him
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by presh2dk(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2018
One year of boring songs grin, bring back our p square, and fuc Nigeria, it's already gone
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by lenghtinny(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2018
OKorowanta:
Life's not fair.

It shows Peter was right about Jude being a bad manager.

Paul had the songwriting ability but Peter had the packaging and knew his way around in the entertainment industry.

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by utenwuson: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Till now I can't even hear any dj play his song... All copy copy usher song cut and join no work, no be everything be Michael Jackson dance

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Icepresh(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
You are even better without Rude Boy

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by ibori1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
upcoming u mean
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by Barbieperry(f): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rude boy gad d voice

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste by vashkayanna(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
More reason to be careful with women...This guys walked so hard to get to this point in life but, all of a sudden things fell apart. Am indebted to my family and they have my loyalty. I just pray they resolve their differences and forget this wife this,wife that stuff.

Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / Rukky Sanda's Easter Sunday Outfit / John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo