Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election (1941 Views)

IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Restructuring, No 2019 Election –southern Leaders / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by oladeebo: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wonder shall never end in Nigeria!
It's sad that those that should be languishing in prison today threat Nigeria!
Before Olu falae&Co came to power, Nigeria was not rotten to this level, people afraid of corruption, and no one can steal billion then, when thing started get out of hand Buhari came in and put an end to this madness, Nigerian started celebrating of getting out of these criminals, Falae&Co came and toppled his government.
Falae&co restructured Nigeria than any regime in Nigeria, Open Nigerian to looting, dribbling Nigeria from one program to another, MAMSER, SECONDTIER, SAP...to mention but few!
Organized a free and fair Election only to Nulifed it, at the end, Nigerian narrowly escaped another civil war!
People forget quickly!
Who is falae to threat Nigeria of No Election!
If I were Buhari Falae would have been in prison now!
Enough for wickedness!
oladeebo!
@anifowose don't just share and run away, come out with your opinion.
If chief Awolowo is alive today falae will support Buhari government, but such is live.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:
Before Olu falae&Co came to power, Nigeria was not rotten to this level, people afraid of corruption, and no one can steal billion then, when thing started get out of hand Buhari came in and put an end to this madness, Nigerian started celebrating of getting out of these criminals, Falae&Co came and toppled his government.
Falae&co restructured Nigeria than any regime in Nigeria, Open Nigerian to looting, dribbling Nigeria from one program to another, MAMSER, SECONDTIER, SAP...to mention but few!
Organized a free and fair Election only to Nulifed it, at the end, Nigerian narrowly escaped another civil war!
People forget quickly!
Enough for wickedness!
oladeebo!

I would have loved to insult you if not for the likelihood of being banned again. sad Why are you against restructuring? Are you not productive? And please come out of the closet and declare your real identity as a northerner. You are not yoruba like you are wont to claim. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by SalamRushdie: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:
People forget quickly!
Enough for wickedness!
oladeebo!

I suspect you have a mental illness

19 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by alcmene: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
This guy's thread ought to be automatically deleted ......

What sort of rubbish is this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by oladeebo: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I would have loved to insult you but i would be banned again. sad Why are you against restructuring? Are you not productive? And please come out of the closet and declare your real identity as a northerner. You are not yoruba like you are wont to claim. undecided
social forum is meant for opinion not insult, why insult, if you have a counterview opinion you come out with it!
falae is crying of 1999 constitution but who gave us this constitution? why they didn't return us to 1963 constitution then?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

social forum is meant for opinion not insult, why insult, if you have a counterview opinion you come out with it!
falae is crying of 1999 constitution but who gave us this constitution? why they didn't return us to 1963 constitution then?

If by return to 1963 Constitution you mean regionalism, i am all for it.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by oladeebo: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
alcmene:
This guy's thread ought to be automatically deleted ......

What sort of rubbish is this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but let me tell you 10% of my post get deleted before it publish!
but I never complain!
I hate cheating!
do you know it's falae&co that drafted 1999 constitution?
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by oladeebo: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I suspect you have a mental illness
or you are totally ignorant!
who drafted 1999 constitution?
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
please come out of the closet and declare your real identity as a northerner. You are not yoruba like you are wont to claim. undecided. Oladeebo please come out and answer this question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by zombieHUNTER: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

or you are totally ignorant!
who drafted 1999 constitution?

What is your problem exactly..... This Yoruba Muslim
The northerners you are shamelessly defending are cool with the idea of restructuring.... They have already set up a committee for that...

Why not give it a rest
Find something useful to do with your life

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
sha! Yoruba's can kill their own for buhari o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by mike404(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I would have loved to insult you if not for the likelihood of being banned again. sad Why are you against restructuring? Are you not productive? And please come out of the closet and declare your real identity as a northerner. You are not yoruba like you are wont to claim. undecided
WELCOME BACK FROM PRISON BRUH
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:
People forget quickly!
Enough for wickedness!
oladeebo!

About 90% of those claiming to be a Yorubas and bashing any one who criticized buhari are not Yoruba's , they are northerners who are disguising their selves as a Yoruba's.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by alcmene: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

but let me tell you 10% of my post get deleted before it publish!
but I never complain!
I hate cheating!
do you know it's falae&co that drafted 1999 constitution?

As in...you really expect me to tango with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Kemperor: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Olu Falae is an afonja man with guts..
Well for now o
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by mike404(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
beamtopola:
sha! Yoruba's can kill their own for buhari o grin
WITH LIKES OF THESE INDIVIDUALS IN THE SOUTH WEST OMO I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN O sadOLADEEBO KONOPLYANKA, BOLUSTICAL AKA BOLUSTICUS ELECTRICDANGER 7LIVES HOLATIN OLLAH1 KN23H

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
mike404:
WELCOME BACK FROM PRISON BRUH

Thank you my brother. grin
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by SalamRushdie: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
beamtopola:

About 90% of those claiming to be a Yorubas and bashing any one who criticized buhari are not Yoruba's , they are northerners who are disguising their selves as a Yoruba's.

So true especially this OK and the character called jesuslovesyou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
beamtopola:

I do sincerely hope so because things are getting scary. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So true especially this OK and the character called jesuslovesyou

I suspect they are one and the same person as they type the same tripe all day. angry

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by mike404(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I do sincerely hope so because things are getting scary. embarassed
THE NORTHERNERS AMONG THEM ARE VERY FEW.
MADRIDGUY BAWAA ABDELRAHMAN LACASA KONOPLYANKA ARE ALL A.B.O.K.I

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Fashdeejay(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:
People forget quickly!
Enough for wickedness!
oladeebo!

It is quite obvious that you are oblivious of the democratic history of the country Nigeria.... The so called freedom u enjoy today, that u can come online and type this... Chief Olu Falae is one of the few Nigerians who stood in the face of tyranny so u and i can be part of this democracy... So u do not know what Chief Olu Falae has achieved... Do not hide behind anonymity spewing crap... Because u can't stand to face a common sergeant in the military yet Chief Olu Falae and the likes spent years in detention because they stood up to a self acclaimed Field MArshal and the Then Military president of the country.... So if u cant be creative in your criticism, please hands off your keyboard. God bless

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
mike404:
THE NORTHERNERS AMONG THEM ARE VERY FEW.
MADRIDGUY BAWAA ABDELRAHMAN LACASA KONOPLYANKA ARE ALL A.B.O.K.I
omo ale nioo,why did i opposed restructuring in your sight before?
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by mike404(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdelrahman:
omo ale nioo,why did i opposed restructuring in your sight before?
SO CALLING ME A BASTARD IN YORUBA LINGUA MADE YOU A YORUBA MAN ABI?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
mike404:
SO CALLING ME A BASTARD IN YORUBA LINGUA MADE YOU A YORUBA MAN ABI?
when did i reject restructuring in your sight before?
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by mike404(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdelrahman:
when did i reject restructuring in your sight before?
OK YOU ARE FOR RESTRUCTURING NOW GOOD TO HEAR THATgrin

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
mike404:
OK YOU ARE FOR RESTRUCTURING NOW GOOD TO HEAR THATgrin
yeah.
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Kingspin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Olu Falae mean well for Nigeria more than any notorious leader you can think off.
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by oladeebo: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fashdeejay:

It is quite obvious that you are oblivious of the democratic history of the country Nigeria.... The so called freedom u enjoy today, that u can come online and type this... Chief Olu Falae is one of the few Nigerians who stood in the face of tyranny so u and i can be part of this democracy... So u do not know what Chief Olu Falae has achieved... Do not hide behind anonymity spewing crap... Because u can't stand to face a common sergeant in the military yet Chief Olu Falae and the likes spent years in detention because they stood up to a self acclaimed Field MArshal and the Then Military president of the country.... So if u cant be creative in your criticism, please hands off your keyboard. God bless
pls stop!
cheif Obafemi Awolowo is at the same time, regional and political leader, sent to prison and still served Nigeria nation, with out any threat or dragged yoruba into mud, in politic he tried the cohabitation with igbo, he tried with hausa/fulani and defended the interest of yoruba nation.
Am assure if Awo is alive he will support Buhari government because he hated impunity, how can Awo support gej as falae did?
Being a Yoruba had guild line, being a christian had guild line, being a muslim had guild line, being a Nigerian had guild line, tell true is what they have in common!
Why every one still remember Awo? it's because lots like falae can't behave like him, they can't face the truth.
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by oladeebo: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
beamtopola:

don't be enslave by impunity, free yourself with telling true, even if it's bitter
Re: Bizarre: Who Is Olu Falae That Threat Nigeria Of No Restructure No 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

don't be enslave by impunity, free yourself with telling true, even if it's bitter
so there is no impunity in buhari govt. what about baru. what about nepotism?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku His Creating Enemity For Himself For Allow Ipob/igbo Champion Is Campaign / A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State / Buhari And The ‘don’t Go For Second Term Crew’- The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.