Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (71878 Views)

Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by tintall(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yeah those dudes really invested and had tactical plans for this robbery.
I watched the video documentary back in 2013.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by jahabless: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=jahabless post=61424283][/quote]
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
na so! my bro! grin
Hahahahacheesycheesycheesy Eh eh what was the mission to brazil based on.. I asked coz I believe u know my reason on why I decided to ask?cheesy
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by jahabless: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by viic: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Check this a nairalander named isaacojonugwaemmanuel built the first hybrids motor rocket In Nigeria and named after late Lt col Mohammed Abu Ali.....

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by freenortheast: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Make our Igbo boys go training and capacity building for Brazil.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Spylord48: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Yes I love them..
I have not been to Denmark b4 but I have read so many articles and even research have showed that it has the lowest crime rate as a country in the world..

There was a time it government had to be importing human's who have committed crimes for neigbouring countries becoz it prison was empty as to lack of low crime rate in the country,so in other to keep the facility busy they have or needed to do that..

that should be Norway. They have one of the best prison system in the whole world. They treat them like normal people esp if U are a citizen of the country and one of the lowest crime late in the world.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by senatorebeano(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
wow. they thought this was Fortaleza. where some guys robbed their central bank 12 years ago. The good guys need to get lucky once ,as for the bad guys ,they want it Everytime.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Bigajeff(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Movie in reality
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
they should just Lock them up in solitary confinement
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by SIRNAD: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dis guys are too much
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahacheesycheesycheesy
Eh eh what was the mission to brazil based on..
I asked coz I believe u know my reason on why I decided to ask?cheesy
biz obviously undecided naa! just holiday! cheesy
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Spylord48:

that should be Norway. They have one of the best prison system in the whole world. They treat them like normal people esp if U are a citizen of the country and one of the lowest crime late in the world.

Maybe I may be wrong!!!
I think you are right..
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Hardfacts234(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
In Afghanistan, than Taliban has many times built tunnel from bush to prison to release their detained members successfully
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
But naija police be busy collecting 20 Naira. Smh
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahcheesycheesy I decided to just put it that it country imported criminals I can only remember it the prime minister or president was saying somthing abt how to keep it facility busy,I just concluded that way sha..

Atleast now u know why I love Denmark
okay o! i think you forgot i was born in Europe and i am aware what goes on in some European countries cheesy so dey lie small some times when talking to me about Europe . grin
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
okay o! i think you forgot i was born in Europe and i am aware what goes on in some European countries cheesy so dey lie small some times when talking to me about Europe . grin

Hahahahahah chai odeogwu obodo...cheesycheesy
Am glade and happy u use that word ''some''
So I may be right or wrong in some way..
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Talkwell: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Yes I love them..
I have not been to Denmark b4 but I have read so many articles and even research have showed that it has the lowest crime rate as a country in the world..

There was a time it government had to be importing human's who have committed crimes for neigbouring countries becoz it prison was empty as to lack of low crime rate in the country,so in other to keep the facility busy they have or needed to do that..

Yeah me 2,I love Denmark

I watched some clips and researched last week,I absolutely love them.

Did you know that They've got more pigs than humans and more bicycles than cars?

Damn!!!
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah chai odeogwu obodo...cheesycheesy
Am glade and happy u use that word ''some''
So I may be right or wrong in some way..
maybe, but the importing criminals to denmark dat one na proper fowl nyash lie! grin
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
biz obviously undecided naa! just holiday! cheesy

Odeogwu oooo
cheesycheesycheesy
If it a biz that I can get involved line me up oooo
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
maybe, but the importing criminals to denmark dat one na proper fowl nyash lie! grin

Hahahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy like I said I may be wrong In some waycheesycheesy
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Ayiibobo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
These guys are badass!
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Talkwell:

Yeah me 2,I love Denmark

I watched some clips and researched last week,I absolutely love them.

Did you know that They've got more pigs than humans and more bicycles than cars?

Damn!!!

Yeah exactly you are absolutly right..
I can not remember if it was her prime minister that uses bicycle as his means of transportation to work..
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by ibinaboonline: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
The same method that was successfully used in Afghanistan to free high profile terrorists from a maximum security prison
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by edidos: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Brazillian robbers can be very expensive and intelligent, Brazil still has the history of the biggest bank robbery in the world, the one sponsored by Fernando, a notorious criminal in Brazil. The rubbery involved construction of tunnels and no gun. Nobody was killed untill the successful completion of the rubbbery. Brazilian citizens praised them and gave kudo to their intellect.

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by sylvez(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToluSuo:
Wow... these guys are something else, congrats to the Brazilian police for saving the nation from such a potential downturn in the economy... Godbless Brazil... Godbless Nigeria and the rest of the world... #PEACE...

wetin dey worry this one with God bless God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by dfrost: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
majamajic:
nice one

can't stop watching this movie THE HEAT

The movie is a classic anyday, anytime. One of Di Nero's quotes:

“Never get attached to something that you can't leave in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming round you”.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Jakumo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
This type of tunneling technology has been used by drug smugglers to transport bales of weed and cocaine under the border wall into San Diego County, from nearby Tijuana, just south of the border.

The robbers invested $750K for this tunnel of fortune, but it was not meant to be. Back to the drawing board, in jail.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by einsteino(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
the only thing i am thinking is why someone who has £750,000 euros would go to rob? mehn! Greed!
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by sshalom(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na wah o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.