Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Exportation Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Forum (671 Views)

Exportation Of Agro Products / Mini Exportation. / Nigeria And Cassava Chips Exportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exportation Forum by adolmax: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
i will like us to have a exportation forum for soft landing of freshers into the world of exportation and i will to render any help and share among ourselves what they need to do to start the business as a whole also i know we have nairalanders that are good citizens that can give potential link to people to start their exportation please fell free to post for heaven sake and the growth of the economy of this country.
i believe information is power and i will urge us to help one way or the other
Re: Exportation Forum by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
You have stated one already, grin
Re: Exportation Forum by ajailer(m): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2010
i have what i will like to be exporting on my mind, cashew nuts, but the problem i am having is what am i supposed to do first.Do i have to register with an organisation or what,then how do i get in contact with potential buyers like me on the international market.

Any idea will be appreciated
Re: Exportation Forum by adolmax: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2010
that's a good idea first and for most am a learner but i have been able to take my step to the next level,all i can just tell you is that you should source for the product first and be good with the price from their you will be able to do other things. also you know that for every profession their is always a professionals so seek for mentorship from people around you to tell you where you can get cashew nut and direct you on getting them in bulk
Re: Exportation Forum by AjanleKoko: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2010
This thread will be moved to the Business section.
Re: Exportation Forum by femgem: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2010
For good mentoring call these numbers 08069662398,08059360641,07038457267.They are ready to any export produce with steps to get your export licence and all other things you need to know.
Re: Exportation Forum by feasy1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
aldomax, good job for starting this post, as many that has information to help newbies to jump start their exportation dream , please do no hesitate to make information available here, remember the more the info the better
Re: Exportation Forum by Thethy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Who Has To Sell? / For Those Staying Around Badagry, Agbara, Ojo & Festac ! / hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.