Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

hey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / hey (665 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? / Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hey by bebeto247: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
yelloo
Re: hey by IykeD(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
You can look at shipping used cars, Laptops and Blackberry phones.These are some of the hot deals for a yankee-based.Think about it!
Re: hey by y2kaustin(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2010
Hi,
I would have advised you go into haulage,since you can easily lay your hands on fairly used Mac truck from US.If this meet you interest,let me know as we are into haulage and are doing pretty well.You can monitor your investment from anywhere in the world, get in touch at y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: hey by bebeto247: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
firstly, i appreciate you guys so much , like what iyked and y2kaustin says is true. but going to trucks stuff is not a little money you have to be rich enough to do that, and about dealing with used cars is what i love to do not only to nigeria but to any other west africas cos i being there before. the only problem we have in nigeria is to clear cars from port is too expensive according to my investigation is almost more than amount you buy the car so how are we going to get our provit in each car we send to naija? i dont get it yet.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Business Platform In Africa Or Nigeria / Www.fameboo.com, Open Ur Online Store Today And Start Selling / Gift Items And Household Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.