Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

"Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure (23424 Views)

Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE: How Agency Headed By Buhari’s In-law Is Violating Nigeria’s Procureme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2017
perdollar:
Quran said ' kill' and dey r over killing sef. u come dey ask ds small question. Muslims head, no brain! na Chinese wire full there, dts y u can easily connect n reconnect it until d head burst.
the idiot that detonated bomb on independent day during the era of uncle Jonathan is a Muslim
oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Outside quote author=olatunyemi post=61433756]
I don't like arguing about religion but I will let you know that most of the things you said here are wrong, try to understand Islam and Saudi culture, some of their laws are different because of their culture
A woman cannot go to market, stadium, a woman cannot drive. All these are just not Islamic, what Islam mentioned about these is that, you have to get permission from your husband before embarking on all these even Yoruba culture didn't allow you to leave your house like a goat without permission.
the issue of you going without a man is wrong also, it is called mahram, it can be your child, your closed relatives like your cousin, nephew or even your very intimate Friend, so as to save you from all forms of embarrassment
U said embarrassment? So if a woman goes out alone she must surely be embarrassed? So all this Muslim women I see on the road working alone are been embarrass on daily basis?
[/quote]
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Awoo88:

Common sense in allowed in Christianity. If gave birth to children you can not take care of, you are worst than infidel according to the Bible. Leave Christianity out of your stupidity
give me biblical references telling you how you'll recognize Jesus when you see him when he comes back
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

All I said is true and you know it, come 2022 middle east will host world cup lets see if they will allow their women to come to stadium to watch foot ball, FIFA told them they most allow thier women come out to watch, again daz the only way more tickets can be sold, few Months ago in Pakistan, a Muslim woman dressed like a man, she put on a man's cloth, disguise herself just to watch football in the stadium, as she entered the stadium she sat down to enjoy the play,, they arrested her and sent her to jail, also pakistan woman was stone to death just becos she went to buy somethings in the super market without a man following her to the place , which bondage is bigger than that? keep living in your bondage, is good for u.
be sincere with yourself anywhere where Islamic injunctions are practised indiscency is reduced and moral uprightness is to a high degree unlike you people illicit sexual acts etc
rape is committed in the USA every second
USA has highest level of indiscency
all places where xtians dominant is always known for irregularities
how many girls have you slept with all in the name of freedom and been a xtian

1 Like

Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2017
lanr3y1:

Oga no dey talk wetin u no know... If Saudi banned women from driving. Doesn't mean Islam forbids it... Culture of the Saudis is different from Islam... U can as well pick the English version of the Quran and read..
but Islam comes for Saudi,,,,Muslims visit that same Saudi every year to perform spiritual cleansing. If Muslims don't believe in Saudi style of islam and culture, why do they troop there every year. No one can be more Islam than the Saudis. A tree is nothing without its root
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Of course he has a point. The world is crazy though. Hitler is hated for his Nazi ideologies but some religions who are worse than Hitler's Nazi are being tolerated. What a world we live in!
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

be sincere with yourself anywhere where Islamic injunctions are practised indiscency is reduced and moral uprightness is to a high degree unlike you people illicit sexual acts etc
rape is committed in the USA every second
USA has highest level of indiscency
all places where xtians dominant is always known for irregularities
how many girls have you slept with all in the name of freedom and been a xtian
your Muslim brother former zamfara state, the governor who imposed sharia on people in zamfara state, governor yerima, this is a man who said man and woman must not sit in one bus then ,this is a man that cut of a hand of a woman simply becos the woman was caught giving a man a hand shake,,,when his so called sharia ideology fizzled out, that same governor came to obasanjo house in ota and hug obasanjo cousin a lady, obasanjo ask him why did u hug my sister ? are u not the same man that dealt with people over the same offence,? he said baba sorry sir , u know sharia is more active,can u imagine, the same senator built a hotel of over 500 million naira in Lagos, were funication are been committed, the same senator was caught many times romancing a ladies
,,this is a sharia head master oo,,,who is deceiving who,,it is better to comiit a sin unclad than to hide under a religion only to Do the WORST
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Boss347(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2017
They like to put religion in decision making. Better leave these people outta family planning before they embark on another religious crisis
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by corpershun: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2017
ameemu:
I totally disagree with him, I am a muslim but I believed jurisprudence did not say child spacing or planing is not good. he should back it up not just use his intuition to talk.
You are a truthful person and I admire you for that.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by corpershun: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
uvalued:
family planning is a result of eugenics not becos of overpopulation
Muslims are confused, they don't even know what they want, today their women can now drive,, they are now kicking against child mariage,,thier young girls can now go to school,,their women are coming into politics little by little,,their women can now participate in sports and other things, this are things they don't do before, now they are repenting gradually, weather they like it or not,, west will keep ruling the world, civilization will keep coming and they will keep dropping so many backward ideology and behavior by fire by force,
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by khalilullaah(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
perdollar:
nna eh!! see one aboki trying so hard to sound reasonable! my friend ur point is no point but a comma.

For your infornation, not everyone who supports some of the things going on in the North is an "aboki"

We are talking serious issues here not some hodge podge you are trying to twist away with your half weight response.

Counter my points and stop trying hard to card stack issues.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by khalilullaah(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2017
seguno2:

Stop being half smart. I never said that literacy is about being able to read and write in English only.
Stop imagining things that are not there!
All the Muslim children in the Middle East, are they not going to school?
Are there countries not highly productive as a result?
Is the Koran that is being read in Nigeria more authentic than what they are reading in Dubai, Mecca, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait City etc?

You see how you hop from one point to the other without making any sense of your statement.
You claimed Northerners are illiterates and I asked you what is the meaning of illiterates (as you wrongly assume) yet,you drawing references from another source when the real bone of contention here is, are northerners illiterates?

I am not telling you to "school" or tell me about how Qatar and the rest of the Arab world are into formal school system,even at that they still learn and write in their mother tongue(which us Arabic) so what is your point exactly?

My question is remains are northerners illiterates? since this what you claim.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
your Muslim brother former zamfara state, the governor who imposed sharia on people in zamfara state, governor yerima, this is a man who said man and woman must not sit in one bus then ,this is a man that cut of a hand of a woman simply becos the woman was caught giving a man a hand shake,,,when his so called sharia ideology fizzled out, that same governor came to obasanjo house in ota and hug obasanjo cousin a lady, obasanjo ask him why did u hug my sister ? are u not the same man that dealt with people over the same offence,? he said baba sorry sir , u know sharia is more active,can u imagine, the same senator built a hotel of over 500 million naira in Lagos, were funication are been committed, the same senator was caught many times romancing a ladies
,,this is a sharia head master oo,,,who is deceiving who,,it is better to comiit a sin unclad than to hide under a religion only to Do the WORST
I can now understand your problem, your level of reasoning is low
if he deviates from what's correct, does that change the fundamental principles. He should be judged based on human error and not attributing that to Islam
Moreso, whatever you accuse him of, you're worse than hum
prove to me you're not engaged in Indescriminate sexual acts
atleast he married and pay her dowry. You're from those that won't make this country habitable for good people by having fun with girls illegally
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by MyNewJackeT: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
AuroraB:
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
Where did the copulation happen
Is there a special room for spousal 'you know' lipsrsealed embarassed

you no dey listen to the news
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by khalilullaah(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

All I said is true and you know it, come 2022 middle east will host world cup lets see if they will allow their women to come to stadium to watch foot ball, FIFA told them they most allow thier women come out to watch, again daz the only way more tickets can be sold, few Months ago in Pakistan, a Muslim woman dressed like a man, she put on a man's cloth, disguise herself just to watch football in the stadium, as she entered the stadium she sat down to enjoy the play,, they arrested her and sent her to jail, also pakistan woman was stone to death just becos she went to buy somethings in the super market without a man following her to the place , which bondage is bigger than that? keep living in your bondage, is good for u.

Like I said,keep your rantings to other sections of this platform.You have zero knowledgeable of what you are talking about.

Whatever happen in those countries there are laws which every citizen should abide by,and if such laws is meant to protect women from being molested and while you overlook countries like Nigeria and the Western world you look up to where rape and molestation cases are under reported then I prefer my mother,sister and wife(s) to live in that bondage than live in a place where there is freedom for animals to lustfully abuse and harrass them.

call it all you want,that's how we roll and we don't give a rat ass about whatever anyone thinks.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

I can now understand your problem, your level of reasoning is low
if he deviates from what's correct, does that change the fundamental principles. He should be judged based on human error and not attributing that to Islam
Moreso, whatever you accuse him of, you're worse than hum
prove to me you're not engaged in Indescriminate sexual acts
atleast he married and pay her dowry. You're from those that won't make this country habitable for good people by having fun with girls illegally

No one is holy, only God,,,the bible said that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God,,, as a human if I sin and admit that I have sinned ask God to forgive it is better dan the way your women covers themselves like village masquerades, pretending to be holier dan GOD only to snick into a mans house to collect one round of hot SEX. too bad, free your ladies, they are dying, they are helpless
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by olatunyemi(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
Outside quote author=olatunyemi post=61433756]
I don't like arguing about religion but I will let you know that most of the things you said here are wrong, try to understand Islam and Saudi culture, some of their laws are different because of their culture
A woman cannot go to market, stadium, a woman cannot drive. All these are just not Islamic, what Islam mentioned about these is that, you have to get permission from your husband before embarking on all these even Yoruba culture didn't allow you to leave your house like a goat without permission.
the issue of you going without a man is wrong also, it is called mahram, it can be your child, your closed relatives like your cousin, nephew or even your very intimate Friend, so as to save you from all forms of embarrassment
U said embarrassment? So if a woman goes out alone she must surely be embarrassed? So all this Muslim women I see on the road working alone are been embarrass on daily basis?
Islam prevents all forms of embarrassment and insist on that, if their husband gave them the free will of going out and assured that they are save, fine they can go out. my business woman go out on a daily basis and it shows they are given the free will to do so by their husband.
come to think of it, will just go out without your husband consent or will you just allow your wive to go out without prior notice. i believe you know the answer
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

No one is holy, only God,,,the bible said that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God,,, as a human if I sin and admit that I have sinned ask God to forgive it is better dan the way your women covers themselves like village masquerades, pretending to be holier dan GOD only to snick into a mans house to collect one round of hot SEX. too bad, free your ladies, they are dying, they are helpless
not sure you attend/attended any higher institution of learning judging from your way of reasoning
I don't have your time
if you have anything logical to say let me know
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Like I said,keep your rantings to other sections of this platform.You have zero knowledgeable of what you are talking about.

Whatever happen in those countries there are laws which every citizen should abide by,and if such laws is meant to protect women from being molested and while you overlook countries like Nigeria and the Western world you look up to where rape and molestation cases are under reported then I prefer my mother,sister and wife(s) to live in that bondage than live in a place where there is freedom for animals to lustfully abuse and harrass them.

call it all you want,that's how we roll and we don't give a rat ass about whatever anyone thinks.
Donard trump visited Saudi few month ago and told them that women must be giving freedom to drive just like men,,,few month after his visit Saudi goverment lifted the ban,, even the Saudi king shake hand with Donald trump wife ,that is how it should be ,google your phone and see it, rich muslim guys are going to clubs on daily basis,,following the trend, enjoying themseves,,,,in case u dont know all those muslim laws are mearnt for the POOR not the RICH among them,,how long will u keep your women in bondage? ,,,u are free to go to anywhere,,have your fun,,,live your life but you prevent your women from doing all that, all you do is keep them at home like ZOMBIES to bear u children and give u food ,,,while u move around town to cruise and enjoy yourself,,,,always remember that what ever
is good for TOYIN is also good for TOPE.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Isahalbash(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
u knows the truth, only truth can set you free

Just do the needful nd quit all this long story.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by perdollar(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

For your infornation, not everyone who supports some of the things going on in the North is an "aboki"

We are talking serious issues here not some hodge podge you are trying to twist away with your half weight response.

Counter my points and stop trying hard to card stack issues.
nothing to counter bc u made no point, no sense.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by perdollar(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

not sure you attend/attended any higher institution of learning judging from your way of reasoning
I don't have your time
if you have anything logical to say let me know
freetraining 1-0 bamidelee. #freeyourmuslimwomen
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by frankihima(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2017
gists:
Apart from abortion which is also illegal in Nigeria, they should have asked him to provide evidence from the Quran or Hadith to back up his claim. Men should stop making bogus statements and disgracing religions to satisfy our lust/desires. Let him bring evidence that God said we should keep reproducing irrespective of our capacity to feed and clothe them.

ndi ara.
my brother is it what God Jehovah sent u to come and do on earth "augment "? .it is high time we focus on how to make heaven and forget about issue that is not important.if they like let them born million each that is not our problem ,problem between me and u is how we can obey what is written in the bible so that we can make heaven with our love one period.
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Abudu2000(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Bari22:

When Saudi Arabia ban women from driving doesn't mean it is Islam that ban them, no my friend is their laws for their country, there is no any verse in Quran that ban wowen from driving and never for once Saudi authorities say they ban female driving because it is not allowed in Islam, get ur facts right.

Modified

You people should stop quoting me, you believe the rubbish that guy spit and now u calling me because I say Quran does not ban women driving? And why he say is forbidden for a woman to drive in Islam? you see these are kind of Christians we have here in Nigeria , they don't reason at all, All they know is Islam ban so so and they can't investigate.

Nigeria has the dumbest set of Christians
if you think the wuran don't support slavely and bondage then you know nothing about Islam!!! Islam is the worst thing that's happened o mankind, the world is better off without it
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Abudu2000(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Chartey:
He's very right.
Any good Christian knows that the Bible is also against almost all forms of contraception.
And that's why religion is one of our biggest problems in Africa. It stands in the way of rationality and progressiveness.
Unfortunately we have religious leaders feeding fat on it and because they wield so much influence, politicians are afraid of facing off with them.
religious leaders in Africa are nothing but ritualists and scammers who would preach anything just to receive more offerings and tithes. I guess over population is equally their strategic moves too
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by okenta2017: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
olatunyemi:

Please don't mention Yoruba muslem these are an enlightened species of human muslem. Cary your religion

to NW/ND
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by okenta2017: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
olatunyemi:

Please don't mention Yoruba muslem these are an enlightened species of human muslem. Cary your religion

to NW/NE
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by tolguy(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
hatchy:
In Mama Peace voice "born trowey religion"

Continue mass producing unproductive population.
and trowey chldrn tro her to d village
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by lagosrd: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2017
gists:

Bros, you said you are not a muslim. I don't care but I just want to say God bless you for this.
I don't know what is really wrong with us. All the points you raised above is what I keep telling people that they are just disgracing themselves because it is obvious that muslims in other parts of the world much better.
You can imagine someone I responded to (on this page) using a verse that forbids killing of children in the quran as justification for not going for family planning. How on earth are they related. Maybe its our blackman mentality because I also read some christians trying to justify it with bible verse.

Bros we Christians that are suppose to know also are not left out . We have been so hypnotized to the extent that we rarely ask questions again. We don't like questioning authorities especially when it involves pastors and church leaders forgetting that we will all personally bear the consequences of our actions and inaction. Whenever anybody has contrary opinion against the preaching of our pastors , we tends to decend on the fellow.

With the way things are going can we completely do without the west? NO! .Who has been able to check if the family planning pills brought are not of harmful substances, yet we are most concern is Sunday contributions. We I leave that to every one's conscience.

We also come with issue stay you can marry more than one wife with the condition "if" one can satisfy them all equally. Any rational thinking person r anyone who has the opportunity of been raised in a polygamous setup will never attempt rich again in their life because of the the psychological, spiritual and physical depression they are subjected to everyday lased with concentrated hatred and high voltage hypocrisy. What exact type of children do you expect from that kind of arrangement. Of course children of hate and anger.

The problems the northerner are creating now is not for them to consume now but for it to consume them I'm a few years to come. HRH Emir Lamido of Kano told them the truth but they all ganged against him and silenced him. You can also see for yourself the clear difference between Moslems in the southern part of this country and the ones from the northern part of our country. They keep increasing gullibility with children mass production and less of western education . Koranic schools that they don't attend and end up been alimajiris.

We really need to talk to ourselves as a people. We cannot continue to allow illitrates to slow us down or become clogs in our wheel of progress. If that is what is permitted or acceptable by them then we can all go out separate ways.

Lastly there is only market for educated, informed and teachable population.
Regards
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Awoo88: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

give me biblical references telling you how you'll recognize Jesus when you see him when he comes back
Maybe you should tell how to recognize Muhammad when you see him with a Qur'anic reference
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by femi4: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

misguided set of people
Abraham is a Muslim
how can you prove to me that he did family planning
Ode! You made him a muslim. You just entered discussion you knew nothing about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: Dimeji Bankole Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.