Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure (23426 Views)

Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE: How Agency Headed By Buhari’s In-law Is Violating Nigeria’s Procureme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

not sure you attend/attended any higher institution of learning judging from your way of reasoning
I don't have your time
if you have anything logical to say let me know
U that studied in UK, why are u not richer than Bill gate?
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by olatunyemi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=okenta2017 post=61438902]

Please don't mention Yoruba muslem these are an enlightened species of human muslem. Cary your religion

to NW/NE[/quote
I am a Yoruba man as well a Muslim, no serious man will allow you to leave house without permission
Re: "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure by Skoopy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
seguno2:

How is the above passage relevant to the comment that you quoted?
Thanks

Read through the lines and you'll understand. Better still ask someone more knowledgeable of the scripture than you. I think he/she would pleasantly help you out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Coupists: Nigeria Would Have Been Affected If We Didn’t Take Over / Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. / Muric Decries Burning Of Six Fulanis In Gboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.