Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. (679 Views)

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by Ezi39: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Since you are not returning my call, kindly return my N699 as I want to use it for my personal needs.

The messages above have not been replied.
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ezi39:
Since you are not returning my call, kindly return my N699 as I want to use it for my personal needs.

The messages above have not been replied.

Funny! Who are u talking to here? grin
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by mikejj(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin wetin dis one dey talk
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by Ezi39: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
I recently subscribed to Gloconnect for my one month data subscription, and I was not subscribed.
It was on Wednesday, and since then I have been calling the service provider, but to no avail.
I later changed to text messages and still I was not replied.
Below are the messages I sent :

Still now unable to answer me, I am now crying out loud so that others will not be duped.
The Facebook page of the Gloconnect is not active also. It was through the advert there that I knew then.I recently subscribed to Gloconnect for my one month data subscription, and I was not subscribed.
It was on Wednesday, and since then I have been calling the service provider, but to no avail.

Still now unable to answer me, I am now crying out loud so that others will not be duped.
The Facebook page of the Gloconnect is not active also. It was through the advert there that I knew then.
I recently subscribed to Gloconnect for my one month data subscription, and I was not subscribed.

ME:
777 10/10/17 13:24
You transferred N699.00 to 2348164235314 and transfer fee is N10.00. Thanks for using share n sell service.
ME: I transferred it on Wednesday, and to my surprise, my browser has stopped.

ME: Since you are not returning my call, kindly return my N699 as I want to use it for my personal needs

The Facebook page of the Gloconnect is not active also. It was through the advert there that I knew then.
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by Ezi39: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
ME: 777 10/10/17 13:24
You transferred N699.00 to 2348164235314 and transfer fee is N10.00. Thanks for using share n sell service.
(my mtn transfer to enable Gloconnect subscribe me.)

ME: I transferred it on Wednesday, and to my surprise, my browser has stopped. (Having waited, and I did not receive it, I sent this.)

ME: Since you are not returning my call, kindly return my N699 as I want to use it for my personal needs. (I sent this demanding for my money.)

I am now calling on fellow Nigerians to beware of Gloconnect, because even now the Facebook page is not active.
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by Ezi39: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
agarawu23:

Funny! Who are u talking to here? grin
Read the above post to get me right.
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by temblor1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
People still use GLO? Threw away the sim with #460 airtime in 2009. F00L STOP.
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by Ezi39: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
temblor1:
People still use GLO? Threw away the sim with #460 airtime in 2009. F00L STOP.
The post is not about GLO.
It is about a particular service for data subscription
Re: How I Was Duped By Gloconnect. by Mothafreaka: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is not Glo's issue, you have been duped by unscrupulous elements because you tried to get free or cheap data. Beware of fraud and go straight to Glo official pages to get the original info

(1) (Reply)

6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick / School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child / Woman To Receive Flogging With Koboko For Giving False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.