Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Was Rape Today By My Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Rape Today By My Teacher (6161 Views)

ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm / Surviving Nigeria As A Graduate Today By Deji Yesufu / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Boworld: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
my teacher force me to rape today at school,,he told me that after closing i should wait,that he had something important to disscuss with me,after closing i waited for him in his office,,,i go reach there he stated asking me some question about my parents and so other things,before i could know he just grab me to my boobs,as i was strugging and trying to push him away,i shouted no one could answer me!!! and he raped me and promise to kill me if i could tell anyone,please i need your advice should i report to my mum or dad?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by fksymbol: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
My advice is this

U dey craze

Mad also

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Samswags9(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Boworld:
my teacher force me to rape today at school,,he told me that after closing i should wait,that he had something important to disscuss with me,after closing i waited for him in his office,,,i go reach there he stated asking me some question about my parents and so other things,before i could know he just grab me to my boobs,as i was strugging and trying to push him away,i shouted no one could answer me!!! and he raped me and promise to kill me if i could tell anyone,please i need your advice should i report to my mum or dad?

The Tin Sweet You Sha grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by agabaI23(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
You're joking? I am very sorry if you are not. You should report to an NGO that take such cases. He should not do it to another. He won't kill you. You may not be the first but yiu have to be the last. Be strong

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Joephat(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Did you cum?

Foolish post looking for attention.
Today is Saturday and you're going to school and the guy above believed n actually gave her a suggestion

8 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Joephat(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
agabaI23:
You're joking? I am very sorry if you are not. You should report to an NGO that take such cases. He should not do it to another. He won't kill you. You may not be the first but yiu have to be the last. Be strong

Oga, you get sense at all?
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Kamelot77(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
attention seeker
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by teresafaith: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
NEVER joke with a rape issue, If you don't want to experience it and the trauma it brings

5 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by DaInferno(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just luekachew! The way u expressing it, u enjoyed it aftrrall

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Joephat:

Oga, you get sense at all?
Yes small. Your own sense fit be bigger.
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by BlackDBagba: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
School on a Saturday. undecided

Was going to say something different until I read the comments above.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by thedondada(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Boworld:

I hope it wasn't your English teacher.

My teacher forced me to rape...

He then raped me...

Whom are we to believe now

9 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Desyner: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Samswags9:

The Tin Sweet You Sha grin
grow up.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by DankPineapple: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
If he can't teach you sentence construction, he might as well teach you something else right?�
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by coursehybridrep(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2017
na waoh,i want to believe u bt something's nt right
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by twentyk(m): 12:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Is this some kinda jok...if it is den you are the most stupidest person ever infact rape fall on you...

If you want attention or frontpage ehn just look for tonto dike,hushpupi,psquare abi na Mr p whatever,or the almighty 'i kill a snake blah blah,you'd get frontpage not rape matter ok...
I know your stupid but you are pardoned now go and buy sense be stupid no more....

1 Like

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by komododragons: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2017
Boworld:
you just rape English!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by nelsonebby(m): 4:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Boworld:
admin please make you ban this user.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by pointblank247(m): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2017
this young lady have not said anything that will make me not to believe her. pls if you want me to help you bring the he-goat to justics. just pm me quickly
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by DRPAIT123(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Happy world teachers day in arrears
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by laribari(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2017
teresafaith:
NEVER joke with a rape issue, If you don't want to experience it and the trauma it brings

Very experienced talk from an elder, mama you do well jare. But this your sun shade nor be here oo.
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by falcon01: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2017
i know what you are trying to do
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Hemcy1(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2017
(1).that teacher must be an Igbo man.
(2).this story is not true,maybe you just need nairalanders attention.

OP just go and eat shit.
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Neymar1095(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Boworld:
Are you the first person to be raped. My female Dog get rapped everyday

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Boworld:

But now you don tell us. Him kill you Oya run kia kia go station go report!

1 Like

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Joephat(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2017
agabaI23:
Yes small. Your own sense fit be bigger.

I see
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Joephat(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Hemcy1:
(1).that teacher must be an Igbo man. (2).this story is not true,maybe you just need nairalanders attention.

OP just go and eat shit.
Igbo-Man or you mean Egbo-Man?
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Threecrownz(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2017
What's this?...this sunday morning...U were raped and d first thing that u can think of is to post it on nairaland?...this is truly a joke!
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by DJEhimond(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2017
So, because your teacher raped you, you now decided to rape us with your English abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by BunbleBee: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
did you cum?
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by anibirelawal(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Abi na u rape yourself?
Re: I Was Rape Today By My Teacher by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Boworld:

God to hospital for HIV prevention therapy,
Police to report crime
Parents - to pay for your treatment undecided

Now get going undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? / Delsu 2017/2018 Predegree Aspirants Official Thread. / Video Of Alleged Students Having Sex At A Party Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.