Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1562 Views)

This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Britboy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: ... by Kingsteve(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Interesting...
Re: ... by greatnaija01: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
dont go alone and then if she gets angry then you know she had ulterior motives..... else if she is ok and lets you go... then go to a church and do thanksgiving

Britboy:
Ok guys, here is my story. There's this rich beautiful sweet 'married' hausa lady that contacted me on one of the social media platforms, to inquire about an investment scheme.

We took it up from there, and eventually agreed that we'd meet in her office to discuss more.
This lady is a very busy person, sometimes she's in and out of the country.
Fast forward some weeks later, we still haven't met, due to her busy schedule and her travels...

Due to this lady's unreal beauty, it will take some discipline not to deviate from the business discussion to complimenting her every now and then.

So in one of our discussions, she finally reiterated her desire for us to meet when she's back from her business trip abroad, and that we might have lunch, but after the lunch, we won't go further with the business, which was the main reason she contacted me in the first place.

So I'm wondering, if she's not going to continue the business with me, which was the main reason she contacted me in the first place, what's the essence of this lunch meeting, which was also scheduled to hold initially in her office?

I'm really confused, did she really contact me because of the business, or did she use this business as an excuse to contact me for ulterior motives?
I'm still trying to convince her though, so we could continue with the business when we eventually meet.
Your thoughts, and please no insults. Matured responses only. Thanks!
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
dont go alone and then if she gets angry then you know she had ulterior motives..... else if she is ok and lets you go... then go to a church and do thanksgiving

'else if she is ok and let's you go... then go to a church and do thanksgiving"

Please, kindly explain what you mean by letting me go? Are you implying she could use me for rituals or something else? Lol
Re: ... by greatnaija01: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
well ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN NAIJA.... she is testing you.... Having an extra company is very wise cos it shatters any plans she may have had which was hidden from you. to be smarter... ensure the person does not sit with you... but is close and observing o... so in case of anything... someone can speak for u.

Britboy:

'else if she is ok and let's you go... then go to a church and do thanksgiving"

Please, kindly explain what you mean by letting me go? Are you implying she could use me for rituals or something else? Lol
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ok thanks for the advice.
Re: ... by rex444(m): 4:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Take ur enemy with u so that the ritualist will have two heads for their sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

Just A Thought. / HEALTH TIPS: 7 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell – No 2 Will Surprise You / Wedding Photos Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.