Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression (425 Views)

Tribunal: Presidency condemns media report, says Buhari retracted nothing / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, CJN Tanko Muhammad, Others Under Probe / 2019: Atiku Vows To Probe Jonathan, Buhari If He Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression by NewsAfriq: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Former President of President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has condemned impression made by the media that his administration is under probe, despite the current trial of his wife Patience Jonathan.

He therefore faulted the impression being created in the media that his administration would be probed by the committee set up by the House of Representatives to look into how the budget allocated to the state House Media Centre since 2015 was spent.

Mr Jonathan added that he had nothing to do with the 2015 budget before handing it over to the incoming administration, President Muhammadi Buhari on May 29 of the same year.

He made this statement available through his Media Aide, Mr. Ikechukwu Eze adding that there was no way his administration would be included in the expected probe of allocations to the clinic, in Abuja on Saturday.

“The House of representatives resolved Thursday 12 October, 2015, to probe 2015-2017 allocations to Aso Rock Clinic and some media reports are needlessly dragging the name of former President Goodluck Jonathan into it.

“We had thought that the media should be the first to remind Nigerians that since Jonathan left office on May 29, 2015,........ full details here>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/10/not-probe-jonathan-condemns-impression/

http://newsafriq.com/
Re: My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression by ojmaroni247(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Na wah
Re: My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression by magoo10(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2017
APC online propaganda will not allow this gentle man be.
Jonathan is a better leader than buhari anytime any day.
Re: My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression by aolawale025: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2017
For some reason. GEJ shadow looms large over the APC government
Re: My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression by tsdarkside(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2017
sooo,dasuki and others were not part of his administration??.....

this morooon never makes sense....
Re: My Administration Not Under Probe, Jonathan Condemns Media Impression by tsdarkside(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2017
i dont understand why the fool doesnt just stay quiet....does the idiiot realy thinks we will vote him again...?....

(1) (Reply)

D-8 Organisation Must Prioritise Investments In Member Countries – Buhari's / Buhari doesn't deserve second term-Junaid Mohammed / Mr. Damian A. Chukwu: Borno Police Boss Bags Most Outstanding Commissioner Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.