Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

"My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos (3028 Views)

Sad Day For Odumeje As He Is In Coma After Arrested And Beaten / My Friend Saw This Meat In Her Fiancees Fridge (strange Photo) / COMEDY SKIT: Tag That One Friend Who Can Borrow Your Toothbrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2017
A lady took to twitter to reveal the text she got from her friend who was presumed dead after being in coma for three months. The excited twitter user shared a photo of her sick friend on a hospital bed - making a peace sign to show that all is probably well with her accompanied by the text ' I lived b*tch'.

The photo has gotten much attention online after it was shared on twitter two days ago- garnering over 200,000 re-tweets and nearly 700,000 likes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lady-makes-peace-sign-after-waking-up-from-3-months-coma.html

Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2017
sad
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by greatmarshall(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Were you the only one who got the text after 3 months?... (@recipient)

After 3 months in coma, you came out still carrying that beef?..(@ sender)

Women sha..
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Amarabae(f): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Lol
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Acjohn(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Expect some ladies in Nigeria to also start falling sick soon just to get same attention. in case you spot any tell them its fake

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Maybe she dey eye her boyfriend
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Shinery0123(m): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2017
The kind of attention d picture got will tempt other girls to land themselves in coma with 'tequila'
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Mynd44: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2017
It is a joke
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2017
And this crap will reach FP..shey dis wan na news abi lifestyle or what?
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Evablizin(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2017
grin

Okay,be careful bĂ­tch you might go back into real Coma.
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2017
She sounds like a Foe.
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by d1ckr0man(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
instead of her to think of her life she is busy talking to bitch's I will come and put you back to sleep
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by BunbleBee: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Don't be surprise this rubbish will start trending over here
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Wonderful! She came round with her brain still in coma.

Call me when the brain comes round too.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Guilty? / Funny Pics... / Abeg Marriage Na By Force? Make Una Come See This Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.