Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President (66366 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Senator Dino Melaye Meets And Thanks Woman That Released Song For Him / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mbediogu(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Apprentice photoshop work. How tragic.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Leez(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:
lol, if not for america, who would have known that atomic bomb exist.
learn from history dont live in it russia helped defeat hitler alongside france and d uk america is dope but russia is a superpower too
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

Another ignoramus.
What makes you think no country can stand the US?
You think it's by the movies you watch, i laugh in Spanish.
Russia currently has a larger nuclear arsenal than the US.

Are you even American?

You think they give a damn about you.

The US is just a bully that thrives on asserting dominance on emerging powers around the world.

Be there making noise
you think because killery Clinton sold them 20% of USA uranium makes Russia more sophisticated in term of nuclear arsenals. read! read zombie.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by anibirelawal(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:

Where is Nnamdi ?
I think He is with the Queen of England, or maybe with Donald trump.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

Tillerson didn't said anything like that, I watch when he came out to rebuke such statement by the fakenews. you talk about Assad regime, it was Obama that wanted to ousted Assad and not Trump. Obama was backing the rebels. Trump spoke to the press that he is not considering a regime change in Syria. As for north Korea, USA are only after the innocence citizens. They will soon get them. like I said early , the democrats under the watch of Obama, were only trying to sabotage and bring down the glorious name of USA that was why he signed such agreement with Iran and also allowed Kim to go on with his missiles test. Don't worry trump is there to undo all those is wicked plans .

LWKMD!

Trump is an entertainer
He doesn't know jack about foreign policy.
Someone that is threatening to destroy a whole country.

USA that has nuclear weapons and other WMDS, did anyone tell them to destroy them.

SMH.

They killed how many people in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but they're here forming saint.

France that tested nuclear weapons in Algeria from the 60s to 90s, did anyone tell them to stop?

Rather, they're permanent members of the UN Security Council.

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leez:

learn from history dont live in it
russia helped defeat hitler alongside france and d uk
america is dope but russia is a superpower too
ahahahahah, you are the one that was suppose to learn from history, the same UK, USA defeated?
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by piagetskinner(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
see him smiling sheepishly
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leez:

learn from history dont live in it
russia helped defeat hitler alongside france and d uk
america is dope but russia is a superpower too
ahahahahah, you are the one that was suppose to learn from history, the same UK, USA defeated?
I wish you can read.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11590755/Poll-US-did-more-than-UK-and-USSR-to-defeat-Nazi-Germany.html
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

LWKMD!

Trump is an entertainer
He doesn't know jack about foreign policy.
Someone that is threatening to destroy a whole country.

USA that has nuclear weapons and other WMDS, did anyone tell them to destroy them.

SMH.

They killed how many people in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but they're here forming saint.

France that tested nuclear weapons in Algeria from the 60s to 90s, did anyone tell them to stop?

Rather, they're permanent members of the UN Security Council.

Be deceiving yourself
watch as Trump unleash .
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Deo1986(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
hucienda:

Mother Russia has always been a tough country.

Land of Ivan the terrible, Czars, Bloody Revolutions, Lenin, Stalin and Putin.
But has never rule the world, has been challenged by Sweden,Japan and was invaded by hitler, now talk about tough.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

you think because killery Clinton sold them 20% of USA uranium makes Russia more sophisticated in term of nuclear arsenals. read! read zombie.

You're the zombie here.

Go and do research and stop fooling around.

Russia has more uranium deposits than the USA.

They're the 5th largest producers of uranium in the world(5%)

USA is the 9th largest (2.1%)

See your ignorance.

Even South Africa produces more than the USA.

FYI you can use either Plutonium-239 or Uranium-238 for nuclear weapons.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by degamemaster(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
The biggest achievement for his constituency. Mad people everywhere. In short I'm going to hug "President Angela Merkel of West Germany" .
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by ekestic1976(f): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
mediahubng:
Senator, Dino Melaye yesterday met the Russian President, Vladimir Putin at the 137th Inter-parliamentary Union Assembly in Moscow.

The Super excited senator representing Kogi West took to his instagram to share a pic with the caption,

‘with President Putin holding me tight today. Humble man indeed’.

See more below.
http://verge24.com/2017/10/15/senator-dino-melaye-meets-russian-president-vladimir-putin/
. Wait until the coming Recall tears you from that foolish EMBRACE! Maybe then you'll know that you're ALONE!
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by sleuthhound: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

That one no get joy no friends no folks
no o! He actually has a friend, an american, dennis rodman

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by kushme: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stelvin101:
I am not a fan of Dino but I give a Fvck about this one.

Hehehehe.. you clown.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by ekestic1976(f): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
crackerspub:
Much as Dino is annoying, he is way ahead of most Nigerian politicians.

I'm impressed

Well said! But then, you're always impressed with F. .lis.n.ss!
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

You're the zombie here.

Go and do research and stop fooling around.

Russia has more uranium deposits than the USA.

They're the 5th largest producers of uranium in the world(5%)

USA is the 9th largest (2.1%)

See your ignorance.

Even South Africa produces more than the USA.

FYI you can use either Plutonium-239 or Uranium-238 for nuclear weapons.

I no your kind , Muslim terrorist. you guys always praying for any country that can defeat USA. FYI no country can withstand USA.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deo1986:
But has never rule the world, has been challenged by Sweden,Japan and was invaded by hitler, now talk about tough.

I laugh.

The invasion by Germany was a failure.
Just imagine Cameroon invading Nigeria.

The Japanese even signed a 5-year peace treaty with Russia during WW2, that's why when Hitler foolishly declared war on Russia, the Japanese couldn't attack Russia from the East.

Russia has always been strong, it's a fact

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by K024(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Keneking:
No Lagos Senator can achieve this

crackerspub:

I'm impressed

fafambo:
TINUBU WILL NOT LIKE THIS grin

Is this our expectations from our political representatives? (I don't think I want to call them leaders again).

No wonder there has been nothing but continual degradation and depreciation of values. How does the "holding tight" or the picture translate into any benefit to the people he's representing? But no, that doesn't matter as long as "Tinubu will not like this".

Be there forming enemity between politicians. In case you don't know, no matter how much hatred politicians show publicly, they know where they meet. It's only pawns that take the matter for head like there's no tomorrow.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by sinkhole: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
crackerspub:

I'm impressed
Ahead in what sense? For holding Putin's hand? shocked embarassed "Oga o"
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

I no your kind , Muslim terrorist. you guys always praying for any country that can defeat USA. FYI no country can withstand USA.

Chairman, you're just an empty barrel.
Go and finish your pre-degree before coming to argue with your elders.

Or better still go to primary school and learn how to write properly.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by seguno2: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
dunkem21:
Correct guy cool

Why is he a correct guy?
What exactly has he done to benefit who in what positive way?
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by tishbite41(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

Russia has more nuclear power dan America. America only has more conventional power dan Russia.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

I wish you can read.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11590755/Poll-US-did-more-than-UK-and-USSR-to-defeat-Nazi-Germany.html

When did USA defeat UK please?

Is it before 1776?

There was no USA at that time
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
tishbite41:
Russia has more nuclear power dan America. America only has more conventional power dan Russia.

You dey answer am?
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by sinkhole: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Keneking:
No Lagos Senator can achieve this
Damn, so this is an achievement? Is this "holding tight" bringing investment to Kogi State? Will the "holding tight" resolve the political lock-jam in Kogi and the suffering of the State and Dino's constituency in particular?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

Another ignoramus.
What makes you think no country can stand the US?
You think it's by the movies you watch, i laugh in Spanish.
Russia currently has a larger nuclear arsenal than the US.

Are you even American?

You think they give a damn about you.

The US is just a bully that thrives on asserting dominance on emerging powers around the world.

Be there making noise

Take it or leave it. The U.S millitary is like 500 years ahead of the rest put together.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:
Are you even a Russian?
you think Russia give damn about you. USA is the greatest country on earth. USA don't showcase their arsenal, just test them and see your country burn to ground like Japan.

Are you just dumb?
What's my own with USA/Russia?

I just can't stand uninformed fanatics showcasing their idiocy online.

All the wars they've been fighting here and there, let them go and do it in North Korea

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by BossDanniee(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Baba don go places. Amazing
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by transient123(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

That one no get joy no friends no folks

That guy is better than Putin ooo.
Even America fear Putin pass the rocket boy in Poyang abi how them dey spell their capital sef.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Xda59:

Take it or leave it. The U.S millitary is like 500 years ahead of the rest put together.

Lmao, which rest?

This is exactly how they win wars.
Psychological warfare.

They couldn't defeat Russia throughout the cold war.
They lost the Vietnamese war.
They haven't won the Syrian conflict.

Other nations are evolving.

Russia can match them anywhere, anytime

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
transient123:

That guy is better than Putin ooo.
Even America fear Putin pass the rocket boy in Poyang abi how them dey spell their capital sef.

Pyeongyang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.