Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President (66375 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Senator Dino Melaye Meets And Thanks Woman That Released Song For Him / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
lightwind:
No, them for no surrender, them for see suffering die. nonsense them they try wicked USA hahahaha small boy de de challenge all mighty America .guy before them go lift those ban, sanctions placed on. them. eh.. them go. see suffer wella
Sure bro
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by billyG(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Russian security fuckup!what is dino twist putin neck 360 degree backward?na world war b that ooo!
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by oparajicheta: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yeah!! Melaye is a true activist that I cherish so much. Putin a strong leader I Love so much!!
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Xda59:

Other nations are evolving and u think the US is sleeping? The US army has fought back to back wars and still standing strong. I bet you if russia tries that, their economy will collapse like a pack of cards.

What are you saying?

Why fight a useless war?

Is it not stupidity?

They're fighting wars back to back and losing on multiple fronts.

They couldn't defeat Russia in the Cold War, so what are you getting at?

If you think the US is that strong, ask yourself why they're so cautious with China and Russia.

The Chinese economy is growing faster than the US economy.

Even American companies manufacture goods in China.

The reason Russia isn't jumping about threatening other countries is because it's stupid and pointless

Get real America is strong, but Russia can match them

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
lightwind:
which year China begin put money for their military. nonsense.... USA has gone far ahead of them all if you guys don't know

See you.

They have brainwashed you with their influence on pop culture.

Even the US military Chiefs are wary of Russia and China.

Be watching movies.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by mrdino(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
mediahubng:
Senator, Dino Melaye yesterday met the Russian President, Vladimir Putin at the 137th Inter-parliamentary Union Assembly in Moscow.

The Super excited senator representing Kogi West took to his instagram to share a pic with the caption,

‘with President Putin holding me tight today. Humble man indeed’.

See more below.
http://verge24.com/2017/10/15/senator-dino-melaye-meets-russian-president-vladimir-putin/
clown
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
north Korean president is already humbled with sanctions,,he must surrender his nuclear ambitions, either by hook or crook, do not joke with the United state, Putin is the man, ,not easy to be with him, Congrat MY BRO, ko easy

Humbled how?

Someone that will still launch another rocket in a few weeks.

Why does the USA have nuclear weapons and WMDS, but are making noise up and down disturbing other countries?

What right do they have to threaten a sovereign nation?

It's the same way they bullied South Africa into destroying her nuclear weapons
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by sshalom(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Senator Melaye should consider this as one his greatest achievements!
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by K024(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
fafambo:

ANALYZER WAT MAKES U THINK THAT I'M REFERRING TO HIGH CHIEF BOLA TINUBU,FOR UR INFORMATION, I WAS REFERRING TO ONE FOOTBALLER IN MY AREA,SO NEXT TIME, B4 U JUDGE SOMEONE TRY AND KNOW WAT HE'S UP TO.

Your own dey your body, my own dey my body. I don talk my own. Give my regards to footballer Tinubu grin
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by fafambo: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
K024:

Your own dey your body, my own dey my body. I don talk my own. Give my regards to footballer Tinubu grin
SEE UR HEAD,IF I CATCH U EHHHH,HAPPY SUNDAY JOOR!
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
You can just tell this guy was scrambling for his camera to get a picture
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

Humbled how?

Why does the USA have nuclear weapons and WMDS, but are making noise up and down disturbing other countries?

So every countries should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons,? do u know what it takes? that will be the end of the world ,,it wont happen, America is the most powerful nation on earth, they will continue to rule the earth followd by russia,,there is nothing any body can do about it, hate it or like it
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by WiseFool2(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
Let him go and do same with North Korean President
Dat one wey nor dey smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Valkan007: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Don't let us applaud this man in anyway whatsoever... I passed through the western Kogi which he represents and it is in a deplorable state.. If the Governor won't do anything, he should do something about the region he represents.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

Humbled how?

no American president have instructed UN to sanction north korea like Donald trump just did,,sanctions upon santions,, Saudi Arabia,,,Australia,,China,,France,,Germany and many other countries have all disassociate from from north Korea,,,more sanctions an the way,,if diplomacy fail,,,,military option will be applied with fire and fury
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by elwhizzy: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
LOL, such shallowness from a nigerian senator, dude acts like a child
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Deo1986(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

I laugh.

The invasion by Germany was a failure.
Just imagine Cameroon invading Nigeria.

The Japanese even signed a 5-year peace treaty with Russia during WW2, that's why when Hitler foolishly declared war on Russia, the Japanese couldn't attack Russia from the East.

Russia has always been strong, it's a fact
You sound like one who has read his history book. You didn't read the part where the 'short corporal' once nearly conquered them.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

So every countries should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons,? do u know what it takes? that will be the end of the world ,,it wont happen, America is the most powerful nation on earth, they will continue to rule the earth followd by russia,,there is nothing any body can do about it, hate it or like it

Baba go and sleep.
Rome ruled the known world for over a millennium.
Their empire still fell.

The Ottomans ruled ruled for over 600 years and still tumbled.

The British Empire was world power too and it ended.

Every World power has their time.

Countries are waking up.

Other nations are rising.

Look at the BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India and China)

Emerging powers.

The USA can't bully people like before.

Why do you think They fear Putin?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deo1986:
You sound like one who has read his history book. You didn't read the part where the 'short corporal' once nearly conquered them.

NEARLY

I presume you're referring to Napoleon.
FYI he retreated with his army once he tasted the bitter cold of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
no American president have instructed UN to sanction north korea like Donald trump just did,,sanctions upon santions,, Saudi Arabia,,,Australia,,China,,France,,Germany and many other countries have all disassociate from from north Korea,,,more sanctions an the way,,if diplomacy fail,,,,military option will be applied with fire and fury

Obama also placed sanctions on North Korea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_North_Korea

Trump is going to start what he can't finish.
Since the Gulf war, the middle east has been in turmoil.

You have no idea about the bloodshed and shady operations the US government has been involved in around the world.

Is it the CIA and drug trafficking and revolutions in South America?

Is it the hydrogen bomb in Japan?

Is it the Napalm bombs in Vietnam?

or funding of rebels in the middle east to oust governments and cause internal strife?
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by grodt999: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
kushme:

Mumu comment....
monkey comment
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

It's only a matter of time.

See how you're kissing their ass.

If they don't want other countries to develop nukes.

Let them destroy theirs.

Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Deo1986(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

NEARLY

I presume you're referring to Napoleon.
FYI he retreated with his army once he tasted the bitter cold of Russia.
Glad to interact with someone who knows his book. But the Ruskies has never been regarded as 'formidable' on the world stage. They weren't around when the English, Spanish, French and Austrian were trying to conquer the world.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

Obama also placed sanctions on North Korea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_North_Korea

Trump is going to start what he can't finish.
Since the Gulf war, the middle east has been in turmoil.
So he should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons that is capable to reach US main land,,,it won't hapen,,,other American presidents tried to use diplomacy for 25 years,,,America has spent so much money for negotiation to no avail, the idiot and his fsther refuse to comply,,,this time around they have met thier match,, war they want and war they shall get it, it will be very devastating,,what is he waiting for? he said he bomb Guan,,,let him go and do it , you will see it north korea will not be destroy in two days

You have no idea about the bloodshed and shady operations the US government has been involved in around the world.

Is it the CIA and drug trafficking and revolutions in South America?

Is it the hydrogen bomb in Japan?

Is it the Napalm bombs in Vietnam?

or funding of rebels in the middle east to oust governments and cause internal strife?
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
crackerspub:
Much as Dino is annoying, he is way ahead of most Nigerian politicians.

I'm impressed
to take picture with Putin is now achievement?
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deo1986:
Glad to interact with someone who knows his book. But the Ruskies has never been regarded as 'formidable' on the world stage. They weren't around when the English, Spanish, French and Austrian were trying to conquer the world.

Lol, likewise.

They were around actually.
Just weren't too noisy and weren't bent on world domination.
Just like the Chinese (Qing) empire, they were only interested in keeping their territory intact.

At their peak, they extended all the way from Europe to Alaska.

I'm sure you've heard of Peter the Great and Ivan the terrible, two of their notable rulers.

The empire lasted for like 200 years, ending just around WW1.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mofe72:

It's only a matter of time.

See how you're kissing their ass.

If they don't want other countries to develop nukes.

Let them destroy theirs.

Bunch of hypocrites
master is a master I will keep kissing dia ass ,,north korea said they will bomb guam what is he waiting for? let him try it and see if north korea will not be destroy in days,,they should thank The UN that been carming the US,,,,how long will they use diplomacy? for 25 years they have been on it this time around they have met dia match, war they want and war they shall get, unless they comply and abandon their nuke ambitions ,,,,if not it will very very devastating,,,I will kiss dia ass more and more,,go and end up in lagoon,,,they remain the SUPER POWER nothing u or your generation can do about it,,,rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deo1986:

Furthermore, Russia was regarded as a superpower after WW2
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Flashh: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
edo3:
...Wondering what he must av told d security attached to Putin.....Am a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria,,am a senator from d federal republic of Nigeria before he gets to him..
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
master is a master I will keep kissing dia ass ,,north korea said they will bomb guam what is he waiting for? let him try it and see if north korea will not be destroy in days,,they should thank The UN that been carming the US,,,,how long will they use diplomacy? for 25 years they have been on it this time around they have met dia match, war they want and war they shall get, unless they comply and abandon their nuke ambitions ,,,,if not it will very very devastating,,,I will kiss dia ass more and more,,go and end up in lagoon,,,they remain the SUPER POWER nothing u or your generation can do about it,,,rubbish

See this deadass grin America can keep barking.
Kim will not stop.

Leave them be.

Trump can't do shit.
Re: Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President by Mofe72: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

At least my generation will amount to something.

You on the other hand can continue being a lackey for green card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.