Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (57194 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by agarawu23(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

Who told you that? Bayowa half was around 1997.
u mean Fuji gyration is up to 20 years? shocked I don't know o

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Awoo88: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Artistree:
I worked with the younger brother and he confirmed her real age (now 33) and that she had bòob surgery and can be extremely crazy (wild)
That can never be! Is her age reducing? Have you seen apple juice?? Or is she experiencing age reduction while the rest of the human race are experiencing aging

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by 12345baba(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
See that belly about to start competing with the boobies
na lie.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
who can remember this song, (chest=44, waist=44, hip=44, and you are 44years old.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Phenotech(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
If she is 33, then I am 13.......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by nwosu1982: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
y d age lies ? How old r u wen u wie dancing for Obesere? Gals & age ish sef , don't blame her bcoz oda gals do lie even at 60. Poverty mentality
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Mouthgag: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
33 years old? So when you were dancing for obesere and pasuma unclad 20 years ago you were 13? Kikikikkiki...yeye dey smell.
Don't mind the old hag grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
franzis:
Bros fear GOD today na sunday that video was not 20 years ago
Don't mind her jor. She actually featured in pasuma's music back in 1999 when she was wearing a basket-like bra in paso's music video. She can't be less than 40 now.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Ritajovy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
A waste of good material!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wah!! Cossy no sabi lie at all. Grandma claiming 33 only in nigeria. In 10 years time she will be celebrating 35. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by bizhop01: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
The are wrong,a lady having up to 35 round of sex a week make her look younger.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by iamfromlagos(f): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
franzis:
I think it should be around that time so he's not.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olukat:
Just the way nobody doubted Philip Osondu's 17yrs old claim grin grin
Time will tell

Hahaha Philip Osundu claimed he was 17 to play for the 1986 U16 Championship, his mother while bragging about her Son's skills said "you need to see my Son play before the Civil War" only for him to be signed by Anderlecht as dem give am food eat him no grow tall but side ways dem cum understand say the guy do dem one Chance! One classic age cheating fraud

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by hoopLA: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

Hoebag? Really?
Don't even think for a second that you're better than she is.
And who made you the judge of that?
Because she fulfills your nasty desires, she should be excused for general nudity and having no apparent talent except flaunting her breasts, she is good?

Where I'm form we still have codes for decent behavior. If you've lost yours, you need to shut up, face your front and leave me with my opinions, because no one asked you to comment on mine.

Thank you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by AJboi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
habefeh:
If cossy can claim she is 33, Me sef, am nairalanding in my mother womb

Hahahahahahaahahaha.......lwfmd
Abeg shift make i faint ooooo
Nairalanders' are reeeeeeal Nigerians,Lagosians,infact ehn....Ajegunle for dat matter.U people can say ur mind

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by AJboi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
lamalang:
Men have destroy her engine block, she will look 50 even if she is 25

Wot re u saying? U no hear say she dance with pasuma nd Fela dem over 20yrs ago? Hw old was she then? Shey she look like a 13yr old then? My friend,to make things easier,jst add 15yrs to dat 33yrs she's claiming.Dat's her real age=48yrs old

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
33 years old? So when you were dancing for obesere and pasuma unclad 20 years ago you were 13? Kikikikkiki...yeye dey smell.

She must've been like 10yrs.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Damoche10: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
That lady should not be lesser than 47 yrs old. I have known her for like 17 yrs now...na beans?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by transient123(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
IJOBA2:
HER REAL AGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 45-50

Don't put sand for the grandma garri I beg. She still wan marry oo. If she tells us her real age, which you have disclosed, seh na shekau you want her to marry?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by onunwa21(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
33 with this kind of boobs!!! Which she get to 50, no go area.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by frankoben(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol.....I have known Cossy and her infamous boobs since my primary school days, and now am 35!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Augustap(f): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
franzis:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Augustap(f): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cossy d Cossy, more load to your chest. 33 ko, 30 trees ni

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Artistree: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
kokoA:
either you, her brother or both of you are big liars. I first saw this woman on screen when I was in primary 5 (1997), now I'm 30 years old. Except you're saying she was below 15 years then.
You are the liar here oga, since na you born am...you are talking about when you first saw her, I gave first-hand info from her younger brother who was born on 1986.
Believe what you may without calling me names, I dunno you.
MARKone:

Lies, her boobs are natural, and she is not in anyway 33, cossy is in her late 40's. Non of my business anyway.
Her brother said she had surgery.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Odey1997(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Big lie

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by sojikul(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
in 1997 she dance for obesere alongside daddy shoki in a music video call "gogo nite"

And again in 1998 she dance for pasuma alongside father u-turn in a music video call "Fuji gyration"

all this is about 19-20 year now so how old are you then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Flaghouse1: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
a girl that was dancing in one obesere music video 1998 or 1997 is 33 yes today ?was she 13 year then?

They don't know how to lie, people track old events they have participated in confirm the year of the event and add a possible age range to that you will get almost their exact age.

Obesere music video in 1997 (20 years ago)
Her age at that time should not be less than 20 years old.
In summary she should be between 38-41 years old,

So now she is telling us genevive is older than her

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by DavidEsq(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
I just weak o. Her first movie "shattered home" was 15 years ago or so. If she is claiming 33, then was she 18 wen she acted in dat movie? Hell no! She was olded already that time na cry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by kokoA(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Artistree:

You are the liar here oga, since na you born am...you are talking about when you first saw her, I gave first-hand info from her younger brother who was born on 1986.
Believe what you may without calling me names, I dunno you.Her brother said she had surgery.
lol.. you must be born in the indomie generation for you to believe that.. grin I was born in 87 and I'm telling you I started watching her as a kid and she wasn't a child then.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by esshman(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
skuki123:
Nollywood actress Cossy Orijakor is today celebrating her 33rd birthday.

Cossy Orjiakor is also a singer, producer and video vixen. She came to limelight after featuring in a music video by Obesere.

She is also controversially known for showing off her large bosoms at social events and music videos.

Happy birthday To Her.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-cossy-orijakor-celebrates-33rd-birthday-today/

She starred in Itohan part 1 15yrs ago. She was full grown then
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is this Itohan Part 1?

esshman:

She starred in Itohan part 1 15yrs ago. She was full grown then

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her brother? smiley... Do you really think her brother is going to tell you the truth about her real age and spoil her public image?... smiley and her breasts are natural just like Roman Goddess on Instagram.

Artistree:

Believe what you may without calling me names, I dunno you.Her brother said she had surgery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan’s Brother, Adesina, Is A Professor Now (Photos) / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.