Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (57183 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by pirazo: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make she come make I born am . No be only 33 years na 23 years, I thot she celebrated 22 last year. What a lousy wish hahahahaha

uote author=skuki123 post=61432158]Nollywood actress Cossy Orijakor is today celebrating her 33rd birthday.

Cossy Orjiakor is also a singer, producer and video vixen. She came to limelight after featuring in a music video by Obesere.

She is also controversially known for showing off her large bosoms at social events and music videos.

Happy birthday To Her.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-cossy-orijakor-celebrates-33rd-birthday-today/
[/quote]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by drealmydas: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
33 years old? So when you were dancing for obesere and pasuma unclad 20 years ago you were 13? Kikikikkiki...yeye dey smell.

so true.... that was like 20 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
habefeh:
If cossy can claim she is 33, Me sef, am nairalanding in my mother womb

LOL
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by drealmydas: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
33 years old? So when you were dancing for obesere and pasuma unclad 20 years ago you were 13? Kikikikkiki...yeye dey smell.

just reconfirmed now, the video was released 2001 (16 years ago) and not 1997. All the same cossy cannot be less than 40

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by dollytino4real(f): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
wen she acted glamour girls she was 15 ok we are watchin u in 4D

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by gebest: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
even wen she acted SHATTERED HOME with Benita Nzeribe, Zack Orji, Sandra Achums18 years.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
skuki123:
Nollywood actress Cossy Orijakor is today celebrating her 33rd birthday.

Cossy Orjiakor is also a singer, producer and video vixen. She came to limelight after featuring in a music video by Obesere.

She is also controversially known for showing off her large bosoms at social events and music videos.

Happy birthday To Her.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-cossy-orijakor-celebrates-33rd-birthday-today/
Happy Birthday Bobby Lashley!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by 1Sharon(f): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
That bitchh is at least 45!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by talk2rotman(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

With her boobs sticking out and bouncing them up and down. Very x rated.

It is well
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by MikaelsonRx(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2017
hoopLA:

And who made you the judge of that?
Because she fulfills your nasty desires, she should be excused for general nudity and having no apparent talent except flaunting her breasts, she is good?

Where I'm form we still have codes for decent behavior. If you've lost yours, you need to shut up, face your front and leave me with my opinions, because no one asked you to comment on mine.

Thank you
Apologies to you, saint. Her public stunts are uncultured, yeah. Everyone knows that. Where I'm against you is criticizing her and calling her a hoebag. It doesn't show you're better than she is. Afterall, the so-called good people were there when Mary Magdalene, a prostitute, showed her gratitude to Christ, and she wasn't criticized by Him.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by hoopLA: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

Apologies to you, saint. Her public stunts are uncultured, yeah. Everyone knows that. Where I'm against you is criticizing her and calling her a hoebag. It doesn't show you're better than she is. Afterall, the so-called good people were there when Mary Magdalene, a prostitute, showed her gratitude to Christ, and she wasn't criticized by Him.
Lol.
See this one forming sanctimonious and preaching to the choir.

I personally know her and her antecedents. So I stand justified when I called her that.

Equating her to Mary Magdalene is soooo hilarious and out of place because the last time I checked, I didn't realize when she had stopped sleeping around. At least Mary Magdalene repented and left prostitution. This one glorifies it with every fiber of her being.
The last time I checked, she hasn't shown me any sign of repentance. If it walks like a duck, smells like a duck, it must surely be a duck.

So carry this your stup1d message and shove it somewhere up your rectum because I'm not seeing it. The bible you want to reference talks about your good behavior shining through so that people will glorify your Father in heaven (paraphrased). Me calling her a hoebag still stands. Till she truly repents, that's what she is.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by hoopLA: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

Hahahahaha

A Pig remains one even when well scrubbed. It will always return to the mire.

https://www.nairaland.com/4119074/cossy-again-cossy-orjiakor-tear

I hadn't seen this page till after I responded to you, only to see this happen.
Not quite 7 hours ago.

So what do you call the above?

Mary Magdalene?

When I say this generation is in trouble I know what I'm saying. This woman can never represent anything responsible and decent, unless she truly desires.
As of now, the fame and fortune arising from her lewd conduct won't let her think properly.

Please if you don't have an appropriate response, just ignore me. Today is Monday. Try to start your week on a productive note rather than trying vainly to engage me in a debate you know you are already losing.

Thank you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Artistree: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
kokoA:
lol.. you must be born in the indomie generation for you to believe that.. grin I was born in 87 and I'm telling you I started watching her as a kid and she wasn't a child then.
I was in primary 3 when you were born...show some respek. That she was big then doesn't mean she was old.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by wonder233: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2017
saraki2019:
if she is 33 then am 16
, actually, she is 78.. I know her very well.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by wonder233: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2017
1Sharon:
That bitchh is at least 45!
just 45? thats too young, she should be at least 86
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by wonder233: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2017
dollytino4real:
wen she acted glamour girls she was 15 ok we are watchin u in 4D
Goat, Cossy wasn't on the cast of Glamour Girls
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by wonder233: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2017
drealmydas:

so true.... that was like 20 years ago.

The video with Obesere was in 2007, that's 10years ago, and then, she was 23. Now, she is 33.
There is no law forbidding you from committing suicide if you don't agree with her age

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by dollytino4real(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
wonder233:
Goat, Cossy wasn't on the cast of Glamour Girls
see animal and ur stupidity is overflowing to ur legs, go and ask." glamour girls pt 2" she slept with a dog"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by kokoA(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Artistree:

I was in primary 3 when you were born...show some respek. That she was big then doesn't mean she was old.
but I would have known if the person I saw on TV was just 3 years older than me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by Artistree: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
kokoA:
but I would have known if the person I saw on TV was just 3 years older than me. grin
People age differntly dear, I have had many an argument with people who think I'm not more that 25. Some people age faster, others (like me) age slowly.
In the course of my job, I've met many people who after greeting them with all the courtesy in me, I'll later realise they're like 10 years my junior...it hurts.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by saraki2019(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
wonder233:
, actually, she is 78.. I know her very well.
is she ur aunt?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today by esshman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
AfriAskMen:
Is this Itohan Part 1?

You gerrit

I guess she's 15yrs then grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child / Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.