Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15259 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:
Felixomor getting destroyed on his own thread!

Butterflyl1on, why have you forsaken your guy to chop bashing on his own thread? DAMN!

That's because butterflyl1on completely agrees with Freeze the guy who Felixmoron is trying to correct with his Olodo and Akuya talk.

If you read butterflylion's post on tithing you'll think it was written by Freeze himself.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

Even when it comes to matters Christianity the fool still exposes his blockheadedness. See the words his fellow christians use to describe him. From, simpleton to blockhead to liar and fraudster. I just dey laugh.

Luckily it's not only the athiest that know him as a mor0n. His fellow christians have confirmed that he is an empty blockheaded Akuya. Felixmoron.

Felixomoron

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

That's because butterflyl1on completely agrees with Freeze the guy who Felixmoron is trying to correct with his Olodo and Akuya talk.

If you read butterflylion's post on thithing you'll think it was written by Freeze himself.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So butterflylion has more sense than felix? Felixomoron, so you are the stupidest out of the three stupid amigos?

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by PastorAIO: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
And what exactly did Abraham and his entourage do with the Tithe that they gave to Melchizedek?

Let me give a hint:

24I will take nothing but what the young men have eaten, and the share of the men who went with me. Let Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre take their share.”
Genesis 14

Hmmm, so the men ate the tithe. Just like the Israelites were commanded to eat their tithe. I'm sure that they also ate of the bread and wine that Melchizedek brought. So all around I can imagine much feasting and merriment.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

So butterflylion has more sense than felix? Felixomoron, so you are the stupidest out of the three stupid amigos?

There is one or two things you can learn from or pick up from butterflylion's post. There is NOTHING you can ever learn or pick up from Felixmoron. See how he has disgraced himself on this thread.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by superhumanist(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm so happy that so many people saw the dishonesty in this tithe-hustling thread. Good riddance

3 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

Even when it comes to matters Christianity the fool still exposes his blockheadedness. See the words his fellow christians use to describe him. From, simpleton to blockhead to liar and fraudster. I just dey laugh.

Luckily it's not only the athiest that know him as a mor0n. His fellow christians have confirmed that he is an empty blockheaded Akuya. Felixmoron.

Olodo,
This is not roman bible

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:
[s]Felixomor getting destroyed on his own thread!

Butterflyl1on, why have you forsaken your guy to chop bashing on his own thread? DAMN[/s]!

Lmao grin
I can see the amount of pain I have caused you
Eiya, sorry

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]That's because butterflyl1on completely agrees with Freeze the guy who Felixmoron is trying to correct with his Olodo and Akuya talk.

If you read butterflylion's post on tithing you'll think it was written by Freeze himself[/s].

JackBizzle:

[s]

So butterflylion has more sense than felix? Felixomoron, so you are the stupidest out of the three stupid amigos[/s]?

superhumanist:
[s]I'm so happy that so many people saw the dishonesty in this tithe-hustling thread. Good riddance[/s]

Hehehehe

See people who dont believe in the bible, exposing themselves.
People who call themselves atheists....
People the Bible called foools

Eiya, I feel you people's pain. grin LOL

2 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Olodo,
This is not roman bible

See the words your fellow christians are using to describe you. From dummy to charlatan, to liar, to fraudster. Hide you head in shame. Olodo Akuya!

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]See the words your fellow christians are using to describe you. From dummy to charlatan, to liar, to fraudster. Hide you head in shame. Olodo Akuya[/s]!
Dullardeen,
Abeg who are u calling Christian?
Jumbo Dumbo?
Chai grin
Besides this same Bible, says you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe

See people who dont believe in the bible, exposing themselves.
People who call themselves atheists....
People the Bible called foools

Eiya, I feel you people's pain. grin LOL

Even when it comes to biblical matters you still are a dummy as your fellow christian here stated.

Biblical matters you no sabi, scientific matters you no know anything for inside , debating atheist you no sabi. The only thing you know is how to be crying like the moronic Akuya that you are.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Dullardeen,
Jumbo Dumbo?
Chai grin

The ones you are deating g with na. Yur fellow christians call you a liar, dummy ' charlatan and a fraud. Usless Akuya.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]Even when it comes to biblical matters you still are a dummy as your fellow christian here stated.

Biblical matters you no sabi, scientific matters you no know anything for inside , debating atheist you no sabi. The only thing you know is how to be crying like the moronic Akuya that you are.[/s]

This Bible says you are a fooooool....
That's all I know grin LOL

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Dullardeen,
Jumbo Dumbo?
Chai grin

The ones you are debating with na. Your fellow christians on tgis thread have called you a liar, dummy, charlatan and a fraud. Usless Akuya.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]The ones you are deating g with na. Yur fellow christians call you a liar, dummy ' charlatan and a fraud. Usless Akuya[/s].

A foool remains a fooool
Just like a dog will ever go back to its vomit.... grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

This Bible says you are a fooooool....
That's all I know grin LOL

Your fellow christians here have called you liar, charlatan, dummy and fraudster. That's all I know too.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]
The ones you are debating with na. Your fellow christians on tgis thread have called you a liar, dummy, charlatan and a fraud. Usless Akuya.[/s]

Eiya, the dullard doesnt know the name of the Christians again grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]Your fellow christians here have called you liar, charlatan, dummy and fraudster. That's all I know too.[/s]

Christians you dont know
By the way I thought You said all bible believing people are Akuya
So you now follow their words ba?
.. sharrap and move on....
Lol grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]Resident mor0n. When everybody says you are something just accept it and move on. Both christians and non christians alike have agreed that you are a dummy, a charlatan, a liar and a fraud.

Moronic Akuya[/s].

The bible says you are a foool grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Christians you dont know
By the way I thought You said all bible believing people are Akuya
So you now follow their words ba?
.. sharrap and move on....
Lol grin

This one called you a dummy

Goshen360:

I know that dummy

This one says you are a liar and a mad illiterate

hoopLA:
Liars will always lie.

When one is a mad illiterate, it is only on public forums he chooses to display it

He also says you are a liar and a fraud

hoopLA:

you remain a liar and a fraud. And you are a grade A Charlatan.

Shameless Akuya.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

The bible says you are a foool grin

Your fellow christians say you are a liar, a dummy, a charlatan and a fraud. Inane akuya.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]This one called you a dummy

He also says you are a lair and a fraud

Shameless Akuya. [/s]

The funniest part is that the people you are quoting believe you are a foooool grin
According to the bible

Eiya

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

This one called you a dummy

He also says you are a liar and a fraud

Shameless Akuya.

By the way,
Goshen used dummy to mean trick/stunt
As in pulling a dummy

Read properly, dullard

Hoopla isnt a Christian...

Try harder.... grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

The funniest part is that the people you are quoting believe you are a foooool grin
According to the bible

Eiya

They have openly called you a liar, a fraud, a charlatan and a dummy.

Hide your face in shame idiotic Akuya.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]They have openly called you a liar, a fraud, a charlatan and a dummy.

Hide your face in shame idiotic Akuya.[/s]

Mumudeen,
Read above, dummy meant stunt as used.
Hoopla aint a Christian....

Your desperation has failed grin
A foooool will always fail. He didnt even settle down to read.....
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen,
Read above, dummy meant stunt as used.
Hoopla aint a Christian....

Your desperation has failed grin

Stunt used because that is the interpretation your Olodo head that told you that parody means a music video or remake of a movie told you abi. Everybody knows that you don't know how to read. He clearly called you a dummy but your Olodo head that has been interpreting things wrongly is trying to give it another meaning.

hoopLA ain't a christian because he called you a charlatan, liar and fraudster abi? Your evidence to show that he isn't a christian is what?

Useless akuya.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Eiya shame has catched devil grin
A fooool will always be a fooool
He taught they called me dummy ..... Lol grin

Sure he did. Your Olodo brain that says parody is a music video is now interpreting dummy to mean stunt grin.

Your evidence that hoopLA isn't a christian is what?

You quickly dropped that lie abi. Even your fellow christians know that you are a liar and a fraudster.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]Sure he did. Your Olodo brain that says parody is a music video is now interpreting dummy to mean stunt grin.

Your evidence that hoopLA isn't a christian is what?

You quickly dropped that lie abi. Even your fellow christians know that you are a liar and a fraudster.[/s]

No wonder he quickly cut the sentence and quoted half to "I know that dummy"

Out of desperation removed almost the whole sentence....

Chai look at such foolish desperation grin
Lmao
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalamama: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

No wonder he quickly cut the sentence and quoted half to "I know that dummy"

Out of desperation removed almost the whole sentence....

Chai look at such foolish desperation grin
Lmao

Your Olodo brain that told you parody is a music video is still lying to you. He called you a dummy.

The same Olodo and lying brain is also telling you that a christian isn't a christian because he called you out as a liar, fraud and charlatan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled! / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.