Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) (30260 Views)

Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by MrCover: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
A Nursing Mother has been electrocuted at her home in North Bank area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital, Reports.

The woman identified as Mishack Obera was killed while ironing her clothes shortly after power was restored in the area.

Her husband, Obera Emmanuel, a businessman from Olamaboro Local Government area of Kogi State, told journalists in Makurdi on Wednesday April 27, that the incident occurred on Sunday evening at their 8th Avenue, off Ter Guma Street apartment in North Bank, Makurdi.

He said his neighbours who were earlier alerted to the incident following a baby’s cry in the room drew his attention on telephone while they battled to save her life in vain before his return from an outing in another part of Makurdi.

"She was ironing the clothes when there was a power surge. Many people in my area said when the light was brought that evening, the current was very high and fluctuating. My neighbour who ate together with me earlier that day confirmed this and said he even experienced a shock that evening in his room," he explained.

"Imagine somebody (wife) who called me at 4:52pm only to be found dead in our room eight minutes later. In fact, she had arranged the bath tub to bathe our baby.

"I’m sure it was while she was arranging to bathe our baby that they restored the light and she tried to quickly use the opportunity to iron the clothes she was sewing and got killed in the process. Even the black soap she uses to bathe our baby was already opened and the bath water was already mixed."

See Emmanuel's Post Mourning His Wife As Obtained By Below:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Boogyman557: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

WTF MAN!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by MrCover: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

WTF MAN!

See More Photos Via www.. Com

Follow And Rejoice Because We Are Registered Blogging Business Under CAC In Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/7101334/-finally-registered-blogging-business

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by DEGABA(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
RIP
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Karlovych: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
embarassed Benue again!!

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Very unfortunate. Rip to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by mii4u(f): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
So sad

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by triple996(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kai undecided
Nawaooo
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damn!!!

Really sad one right there.

Man luckily got himself a good, beautiful, hardworking wife material, at the peak of enjoyment, somehow life got the best of him.
Suddenly from gain to loss.
Now that he's back to minus start, from where will he begin? What's the fate of little baby angel?

In life, while some people are born with silver spoons and live happy ever after, others can't just drink their water and drop cup in peace, from fighting battles within to running helter-skelter from enemies without. Random universal chance circumstantial trait assignment.

A wise man, sad and short of words once said, Kapaichumarimarichopaco and then fainted for 5 secs.

This is really touching.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damn! What a lost
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
May God rest her soul well

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Dproperties: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
What a tragedy

Buying House & Land In Abuja Made Easier

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by merits(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022

RIP, and sorry I know it's not easy.
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Benue always in the news for the wrongest thing

Please check my signature
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Utanisco(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Look at what buhari could do

Sai baba
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Too sad
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
RIP
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Stevenson20: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
What a sad and painful way to die.
May her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Shedrack777: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
did she die? why she die?
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
This cannot happen in a sane society; but in a zoo.

The thought of the new born baby makes me sad...... RIP

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Too bad; but may her soul find good rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
very bad

RIP
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by kcdendelo: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Too bad. RIP
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Mindlog: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Painful.
Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by WibusJaga: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2022

RIP.
Never knew electric shock from pressing iron can be fatal.

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't understand... Power surge or not, how does one get electrocuted merely by ironing clothes?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tragic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.