Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (86312 Views)

Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Magnetozumania: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2017
Please, I don't want to believe this!
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Thoughtofweymey(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2017
INDEED, IT IS FINISHED
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lolz
Awesome grin
Happy Sunday Dear

Happy Sunday Sugar. You didn't go to church because you didn't get new clothes, so you don't want your pastor's daughter to outshine you..Chai grin grin Women sef
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by greaterlove(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Church wey Cele run from?!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by nairanaira12: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2017
lenghtinny:
Oga the church is in Lagos state...

The ogun they are talking about is the YORUBA god of iron not ogun state angry

Isn't Ifo in Ogun State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by MhizzAJ(f): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Happy Sunday Sugar. You didn't go to church because you didn't get new clothes, so you don't want your pastor's daughter to outshine you..Chai grin grin Women sef

sad sad
When i told u to buy that red dress we saw at the boutique last week...u refused. She will be so happy that i didn't come to church today

I will show her next week
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Jabioro: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Whatever! All is there life,they can choose to multilate it..Ayamless concerned..
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

sad sad
When i told u to buy that red dress we saw at the boutique last week...u refused. She will be so happy that i didn't come to church today

I will show her next week
cheesy You don start abi You wan come open my nyash for here.

OK I will buy Buba and Adire for you. Hope you like it smiley

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2017
sad
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Teryfik(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017
from pen cinema,u took bike of N100 to d church n u called d place ogun state
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by MhizzAJ(f): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
cheesy You don start abi You wan come open my nyash for here.

OK I will buy Buba and Adire for you. Hope you like it smiley

Buba and Adire for me.....Never!
U want me to look like grandma cheesy

I love body hug dresses cheesy especially red and royal blue colour...those colours look good on me because of my complexion
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by uwalakathankgod(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2017
After searching the book of Titus without success, the seer’s reader came to the congregation’s rescue. The passage was actually in 1Timothy 3:1, not Titus. After the reading, he began another talk about Moses and Zippo rah. Soon, it was question time.

Hahahahahaha this one funny oooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Mustiboy(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2017
Evangelio:
congrats mate....
thanks
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
hisgrace090:
In your point pls remove food and drink, for Jesus says that those which enters through the mouth cannot defile a man.

But what comes out if him.

Including bad thoughts, words and actions like you see in people who take alcohol.

Be wise.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Nobody will stand for anybody else in judgment.

This "seer" will stand for himself, as will each of the members of the church.

Everyone will say why he or she felt they can drink alcohol or do whatever.

Everyone.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by 2luwa(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2017
End time
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Megatrix: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2017
This one craze no be here o
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by correctguy101(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Daddy will surely not be surprised if they start dancing "0ne c0rner" in this church...
SMH...

But no pics to prove anything, OP had to use another picture from Lord knows where. undecided

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by correctguy101(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2017
greaterlove:
Church wey Cele run from?!!
Even mosque and mosquitoes pass window run.grin
Babalawos too fly fence escape the church matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by saltyatarodo: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
i wish the members could have live sex cos na dat one remain... church go overflow

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Exactly! That my friend is true civilization

nogasimplicity:
live and let live
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Bullhari007(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Op where is the skull and bone sign... this Ogun people has something in common with human parts... TUFIAKWA
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by omoelerin1: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Eeroh95:
This one's have mad finish grin

Some Christian worship centre or church are places Where you expect anything..
I don't see where he Claims any affinity with Christianity.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Buba and Adire for me.....Never!
U want me to look like grandma cheesy

I love body hug dresses cheesy especially red and royal blue colour...those colours look good on me because of my complexion
cheesy OK Good.

I shall do that. I want you to look Queenly always.

But Buba and Adire is still waiting for you in front.
Then, you'll be confirmed Grandma when you go for Omugwo in Chantelle's house cheesy
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by baldwin84(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
luminouz:
The boy and scholarship offer part got a million guffaws from me!!! grin grin
The rest?? Balderdash as usual from prophets who claim to be from d most high!!!
There is an upside though....d worshippers get to eat isi-ewu n nkwobi every Sunday....
Its a small price to pay for Nebuchadnezzar... Right grin
Tru talk
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by MhizzAJ(f): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
cheesy OK Good.

I shall do that. I want you to look Queenly always.

But Buba and Adire is still waiting for you in front.
Then, you'll be confirmed Grandma when you go for Omugwo in Chantelle's house cheesy

Let Buba and Adire hold on for now

Am still slaying grin
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by omoelerin1: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Why is it that the best and worst often come from Ogun?
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by StFrank2(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2017
So true. I live in same street but do not worship in such church. I already built my home before realising the church and thank God for his mercies. I can proof this story is 100% true

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by LBanks(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2017
This is whole new level of madness

grin

This kind of madness is quite entertaining
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by ChiefMarumba: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lolz
Awesome grin
Happy Sunday Dear
You are really mature and very intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.