Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36854 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ifyalways(f): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
erico2k2:

Ah madam where U enter since ? Lol
I dey o. Buhari no gree pepin see road.

Wait, na so the thread plus 9M take enter river Niger to be found no more? What happened to the robust reply that was promised?

Ovoko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
ifyalways:

I dey o. Buhari no gree pepin see road.

Wait, na so the thread plus 9M take enter river Niger to be found no more? What happened to the robust reply that was promised?

Ovoko
It is well, I know something good is cooking in the pot await the guy in US, E go soon hear am.Cos If dem carry your name go village God nor go protect you at all.Nah these kind people U dey carry them name go villa.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:08am On Oct 27, 2017
erico2k2:

It is well, I know something good is cooking in the pot await the guy in US, E go soon hear am.Cos If dem carry your name go village God nor go protect you at all.Nah these kind people U dey carry them name go villa.

please has his name gotten to the village? this is critical oh
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2017
9 million gbagba into voicemail?

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TheMadame(f): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Found this hilarious.

Still reading @ thread. Thank u for sharing TheMadame

Good day ma,long time.
Hope you and yours are fine?
This story just left my jaw hanging on the floor.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ray48: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pls has Usautobuy responded? He promised to tell us his own side of the story. Let’s hear from him b4 we can pass judgement on him. Though 2 years is damn too much to hold on to sbdys money without d persons consent.

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2017
ray48:
Pls has Usautobuy responded? He promised to tell us his own side of the story. Let’s hear from him b4 we can pass judgement on him. Though 2 years is damn too much to hold on to sbdys money without d persons consent.

Funny you.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Lush100(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
I just found this thread,
I can't imagine that a human being (and yes mistakes do occur ) can keep someone 9 million using advance fee fraud for this long and u are given a privilege to redeem ur image & d only thing u can come up is this response.

I ask Sir, is the seller crazy?

the least expectation if u do not have the nerve to say what went wrong is to explain how u intend refunding the said money starting by paying part on the spot.

pls can we have a list of reliable autodealers,
I can't even imagine losing 150k to a scammer let alone 9m.

even if by whatever means u where pressed to use someone's money for responsibilities,
a chance to refund without any repercussions should be taken without hesitation.

been wanting to buy a ride,
but It seem I will rather go on foot.
why are we like this?

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na so this thread die? Neither tsat nor usautobuy updates this thread. As for lush100, when you are ready to buy a car, I will help you, for a fee. wink
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 2:48am On Oct 30, 2017
It did not die, other means are being explored to make him deport himself and Waka come give the Op his money. He shall respond soon but not at his own convenience

5 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:50am On Oct 30, 2017
sooperrescue:
It did not die, other means are being explored to make him deport himself and Waka come give the Op his money. He shall respond soon but not at his own convenience

watching........
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by freshvine(f): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2017
sooperrescue:

you still in contact with frank kintum?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
sooperrescue:
I'm willing to help the guy present his case to Okija shrine or Ogwumabiri if he is willing. These are known high court judges who judge cases on merit. Defaulters face the death penalty or madness.
9 Milla nobe beans.

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by computerglobal(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I'm willing to help the guy present his case to Okija shrine or Ogwumabiri if he is willing. These are known high court judges who judge cases on merit. Defaulters face the death penalty or madness.

9 Milla nobe beans.

Boss if you kill am who go pay grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
computerglobal:

Boss if you kill am who go pay grin grin grin

very good question wink

5 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
freshvine:

you still in contact with frank kintum?
Yes, very much
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
9 Milla nobe beans.
E never reach that side. The guy fit overcome his challenges and they can be friends again and then we the spectators will become bad people

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by freshvine(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
sooperrescue:

Yes, very much

We Grew Up Together In Ogoja. Cameroonian Dad And Nigerian Mom. I'll Find Him On Fb.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Want his contact and who i go talk say need am?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by ifyalways(f): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
TheMadame:

Good day ma,long time.
Hope you and yours are fine?
This story just left my jaw hanging on the floor.
Good day ma. We are very well ma. Trust Oga Madame and Lil madames are fine.
Compliments of the season.

The different shades of scamming on nld does not surprise me anymore, the mystery is how people still somehow fall for it.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2017
sooperrescue:

E never reach that side. The guy fit overcome his challenges and they can be friends again and then we the spectators will become bad people
You think?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Afam4eva(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
There's nothing that annoys me like when an accused keeps people waiting. This thing don tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sonety2k(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2017
We are waiting for the Update.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You think?
Anything is possible
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by bsideboii(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Lexit:

Well, so many so-called oven baked painters in Lagos are fraudsters. They will only spray your vehicle and mess it up in the name oven-baking. Still looking for a trustworthy one anyways!
I can assure you of our bodywork guys,our oven works just fine...located in Ikeja. You can check us out WhatsApp : 07035097935
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by kingreign(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Unfollowa thread
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by LeJeun3: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2017

Both OP plus Accused plus Mods una well done......

Gathered us here waiting for A ROBUST REPLY.....

4 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
The scammer is a member of Coza, their robust replies are eternal

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
due to some health challenges of my step mum,i haven't been able to update this wonderful family with any news/development. for this,am sorry. But the TRUTH,is ,the issue is STILL as it were when i started this thread. Mr Kunle Ayanjoke,has NOT made any effort to get in touch with me neither has he given the house his expected version of his story as to why he acted the way he did.
i am indeed touched by the concerns shown by all

LeJeun3:

Both OP plus Accused plus Mods una well done......

Gathered us here waiting for A ROBUST REPLY.....

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by EazyMoh(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
@OP have you made any formal complaint yet? at least his local GT account should have been frozen and flagged by now. God speed to you and your step mom.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by LeJeun3: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
TSAT:
due to some health challenges of my step mum,i haven't been able to update this wonderful family with any news/development. for this,am sorry. But the TRUTH,is ,the issue is STILL as it were when i started this thread. Mr Kunle Ayanjoke,has NOT made any effort to get in touch with me neither has he given the house his expected version of his story as to why he acted the way he did.
i am indeed touched by the concerns shown by all

Quick recovery to your Mum and good health.
Scam is confirmed as he has feigned activity.

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by seuncyrus(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Radix Auto Brokers & Logistics. 9951 Atlantic Blvd, # 155. Jacksonville, FL 32225.

Since this guy isn't cooperating , Why not make a complaint to the IC3I for a start, you have the guy's phone number and address already , just present your evidence and they'll take it up from there https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Avoid Diesel Cars When Buying A Vehicle? / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? / Vehicle Is Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.