Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Car Dealer Is A Scammer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2500 Views)

When A Car Dealer Or Seller Say You Need To Refill The AC. / Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . / My-car-dealer-is-a-hater-in-disguise-bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello am sorry for bringing this here but I m confused don’t know what to do

I needed a gs350 so I approached a seller in Benin
The man gave me Lexus car that has gs350 on the back I paid a mechanic to check d car
The mechanic checked and said everything is ok aside the power steering that get stiffs

My problem

I tried fixing I had to take the car for diagnosis

The computer read that d car is gs300 not 350 and the manufacturing date is 2003 not 2008

The dealer lied that the car is accident free but it was detected that the had been involved in an accident already

I just got this car not even up to a week just 4 days
I messaged the seller he read but did not reply

What do I do pls advice

I don’t want to follow my mind because if I do I might end up paying hospital bills for everyone In that car stand pls help
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by heendrix(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:

The man gave me Lexus car that has gs350 on the back I paid a mechanic to check d car
The mechanic checked and said everything is ok aside the power steering that get stiffs

My problem

The computer read that d car is gs300 not 350 and the manufacturing date is 2003 not 2008

The dealer lied that the car is accident free but it was detected that the had been involved in an accident already

What do I do pls advice

I don’t want to follow my mind because if I do I might end up paying hospital bills for everyone In that car stand pls help

In a simple language sue him or else beat him or call boys for him, you'd not only pay hospital bills but pay him any amount he ask for damages

Super woman why did you feel you could buy car on ur own when it's clear you know nothing bout cars plus there's a big difference btwn Gs300 n 350 except you didn't even know the car you wanted or was going for

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

In a simple language sue him or else beat him or call boys for him, you'd not only pay hospital bills but pay him any amount he ask for damages

Super woman why did you feel you could buy car on ur own when it's clear you know nothing bout cars plus there's a big difference btwn Gs300 n 350 except you didn't even know the car you wanted or was going for
I asked for advice not this

3 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
But you suppose carry person wey sabi motor follow body na,most of these road side mechs no sabi name and year of motor.na just the motor nickname dem sabi.the dealer play you,boca e don see say you no know motor and you be woman

2 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
If you go police station,dem go just dey milk you as e be say na big car dey involved.i confuse for this matter
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by heendrix(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Everything I said was what you deserve. a 10yr old kid would go to the market and get a gs350 instead of 300 and if there'd be any mistake whatsoever it might be one or two problems with the said car

Be more intelligent next time and thank me later
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by falcon01: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

Everything I said was what you deserve. a 10yr old kid would go to the market and get a gs350 instead of 300 and if there'd be any mistake whatsoever it might be one or two problems with the said car

relax nah.. just advice her

5 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

read well

I paid a mechanic to help me cross check the car

And mind u there is no big difference between gs 250 300 and 350. Gs is different from ES
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
If you go police station,dem go just dey milk you as e be say na big car dey involved.i confuse for this matter
. I plan taking 2soldiers to the car stand tmr
I don’t mind using 200k to deal with that dealer

6 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by providencia(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:
You don't need an advice. Heendrix was even too lenient with you.
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by ivcraig(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by heendrix(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prechgold1180:
read well

And mind u there is no big difference between gs 250 300 and 350. Gs is different from ES

still doesnt justify ur mistake cuz i'm sure no one spoke to you in the dream to get gs350. You might have a point stumbled on it somewhere and liked it n making mistakes as this is rather funny

But forgetting all i've said above, congratulations as ur now a car owner either 350 or 300 the only diff is 50 n left to me ur still good to go cool
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by alphabbey1(m): 3:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:

My problem

What do I do pls advice

before taking mechanic to checkup on a car, first step is to run a vin check... know this and know peace. cool

4 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by computerglobal(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:

My problem

What do I do pls advice

alphabbey1:
before taking mechanic to checkup on a car, first step is to run a vin check... know this and know peace. cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10044838_20190702025330_jpega5987029b941c9ae69c99128d6a99510

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Kingdemu: 5:41am On Apr 02, 2021
You skipped one of the basic requirements to carry out when purchasing a car - VIN CHECK. That could have revealed every of the defects you now see in the car, from the car manufacture date to it's accident history. That said, carry those soldiers there and get your money back cos I believe there are other underlying issues with the car you are yet to find out. And don't forget to carry your phone along to update us with pictures if need be. We love violence on Car Talk. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Stockquality: 5:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Stupid yahoo boy,so u don't know diff BTW gs 300 old model and es 350 new model. Idiot scammee,stupid yahoo plus boy,fool. I knew u were a liar and chronic dullard

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Stockquality: 5:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Stupid yahoo plus boy,idiot

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Stupid yahoo boy,so u don't know diff BTW gs 300 old model and es 350 new model. Idiot scammee,stupid yahoo plus boy,fool. I knew u were a liar and chronic dullard

You need to settle with yourself
I can’t complain or ask mods to ban u I got things more important to sort

3 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Stockquality: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2021
You are a huge slowpoke,yahoo boy with zero sense. Hahahahahaha. slowpoke,dullard you are too dull
Prechgold1180:

You need to settle with yourself
I can’t complain or ask mods to ban u I got things more important to sort
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Stupid yahoo plus boy,idiot
ok thanks for your compliment

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
best thing to do. He's a scammer
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Stockquality: 7:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Dullard,fear dey catch u to post the pics,imagine this dullard,lexus gs 300 2001 model goes for 1.3m max while 05 and above 2.9m upwards. .i said you are a dullard and the yahoo u r doing has taken the better side of you. Dullard. U go buy lexus gs 1999 to 2004 old model at 2006 price, if u get that money back,call me bastard. Carry soldier,na them go appear for court na.if i am the dealer,I go wait u,u go tell me if I put gun for your head to buy am,or u blind stay u no sabin diff between models of car,still u no complain, e reach 5 days u don flex the car finish,ppl don dey laff u say u buy fufu iPhone x. Ole. Men that dealer chop u well,I know the night of that day for the dealer go be like dream to am. Mama bring more bottles and catfish, maga has paid. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Prechgold1180(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Dullard,fear dey catch u to post the pics,imagine this dullard,lexus gs 300 2001 model goes for 1.3m max while 05 and above 2.9m upwards. .i said you are a dullard and the yahoo u r doing has taken the better side of you. Dullard. U go buy lexus gs 1999 to 2004 old model at 2006 price, if u get that money back,call me bastard. Carry soldier,na them go appear for court na.if i am the dealer,I go wait u,u go tell me if I put gun for your head to buy am,or u blind stay u no sabin diff between models of car,still u no complain, e reach 5 days u don flex the car finish,ppl don dey laff u say u buy fufu iPhone x. Ole. Men that dealer chop u well,I know the night of that day for the dealer go be like dream to am. Mama bring more bottles and catfish, maga has paid. Hahahaha
Shebi u go keep quiet bow

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Stockquality: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2021
This is not even GS,this one na IS 250,also its not even toks,na Nigerian used packaged as toks. Dem scam u
Prechgold1180:

Shebi u go keep quiet bow

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Mayor555(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:

What then happen if the dealer is a senior brother to Major, colonel in the Army??

My advice go and meet him first to discuss.

Go with the purpose of getting refund or getting change..

Gs300 and 350 are not same price.

I believe you loved the car, that's why you bought it.

P.S the car no be GS na, na IS you upload...kai
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Philadelphia: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by chillex8(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:

My problem

What do I do pls advice

If GS350 was written on the receipt of purchase and you discovered later that what was actually supplied was GS300, simply go back and request for a GS350.

If the dealer doesn't provide a GS350, that's when you can use justified means to get it.

Or he gives u a lower quote for the GS300 and returns some cash to you.

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by TPound(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:
read well

If you paid the mechanic,then he's responsible for misinforming you and false information...
Except your mechanics name is otunuenuenue otuvuenenue udenugbem osas grin
Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Prechgold1180:

My problem

What do I do pls advice

You did everything wrong with this purchase........

You should do a vin check on a vehicle, before you buy it, not after.........

That stiff steering, would be directly attributed to the dodgy repairs undertaken..........

Expect plenty more surprises.......

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by diportivo: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
people are still commenting when the OP uploaded IS instead of the GS that he says he bought

even he doesn't know what he wants/wanted in the first instance....

una wey dey dish out advice get time sha undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Op it seems you are confused,you are talking of lexus GS and you uploaded Lexus IS photo.which car are you really talking of ABI na lexus RX

1 Like

Re: My Car Dealer Is A Scammer by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
OP dey whine Una lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mechanic Is Asking Me To Remove My Car Catalyst / V And I Engines, Which Is Better? Pros And Cons Of Each! / Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.