Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36759 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
ifyalways:

Hmmn

Even the offline intervention ain't working? Chai
Mrs pls what's the on going process for the offline intervention?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Airborne02(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2017
TSAT:
y

Still as it were when I initially opened the tread. NOTHING YET Sir
chai .. So dis man has not hav a way of doin d needful .. I tink u take bank action as said earlier .. File his case na ..

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by uboma(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2017
dumo1:
Mrs pls what's the on going process for the offline intervention?

This is a dumb question.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2017
uboma:

This is a dumb question.
With all due respect sir please did i ask you? The person i asked preferred not to answer due to severity, delicate and private nature of this issue and i understood reasons later on.

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sabaka: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Emmm...I'm curious, how did gazzuzz ruin Elshanautos? If I recall correctly, he put a to whom it may concern thread up, and FBI nairalanders did the rest
Gazzuzz ruined who? Online dey deceive una sha FYI they are still good friends & still do business so make all of Una dey here dey waste una time deceive una selves
Reminds me of Davido n wizkid grin
Fans dey fight dem dey chill grin

Keep taking paracetamol for anoda mans headache nothin do una

Quite sad dat when a thread like this is opened by an aggrieved party most of u just come here with ur bad bele not like ur concerned about resolving anything For some it’s just gist, or a source of entertainment God dey

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by krisrock(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
TSAT:

Kunle,so,after two years and counting,this is what you are coming up with. what if the fund was a bank loan or a customer funds and the person decided to do his worst to me. your silence all these while,and now that you are being forced out by this thread,this is what you have to say? i really don't know what you want me or anyone to make out from the mails you presented as what happened to my fund nor how it will translate to money in my account or the time value of the fund for the past two years and counting. i remember how many times i tried getting you to tell me what happened to the 9m then. all to no avail. in early 2016 or thereabout,my wife(whom,i told you has the GX470 as her birthday gift) even had to call to talk to you on ways of you making a repayment plan. NOTHING came out of it as you NEVER acted on your word you gave her.

in one of your mails,i asked how much of my funds you had,you said $25k which,was more than enough to make FULL payment for the said 2010 bmw 750LI and make deposit for the GX470. you said you gave your friend a draft of $16,100 for the bmw. what then happened to the balance as you NEVER deposited for the GX470 nor refunded it back to me. Rather,you continued your business as usual. You just confirmed how wicked you are.

I have read this from the beginning till page 15 and I have come to the conclusion that this USautoguy is fraudulent. And why I am saying this is because even if the BMW deal did not go through why did he not refund TSAT's remaining money so that they will only be fighting for the $16k. But oga withheld the remaining money for over 2years and is coming here to tell stories on how he is investigating for $16k. At least from the little maths I know, $16k times #250 will give me #4m which means oga held on to the remaining #5m for 2 full years for reasons best known to him. If this isn't fraudulent behaviour then I don't know what is. Let me continue reading comments

6 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2017
It's Christmas and usaautobuy is still flexing with someone's 9m. Na wa o. What a cold blooded criminal.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by computerglobal(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2017
chukel:
It's Christmas and usaautobuy is still flexing with someone's 9m. Na wa o. What a cold blooded criminal.

grin grin grin
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Airborne02(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2017
chukel:
grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by patani(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Airborne02:
grin lwkmd

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by patani(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
chukel:

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tsat, has this guy paid you?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nairalanddist: 4:14am On Mar 04, 2018
I read this from beginning to end and all i can say is tsat doesn't really need his money. If you are serious about debt recovery you won't be online exchanging quotes with an unrepentant scammer like the seller. Your patience for 2 years before taking action made the guy feel so relaxed and gave him the impression that you can do nothing. My own advice is that you wipe him and his family off the surface of this earth spiritually since you have his surname. You won't spend 50k to terminate such a fraudulent and heartless family from breeding future scammers in the name of children. This option also saves you from murder charge cos such diabolical termination does not hold water before the law. Unless u are willing to keep waiting in futility, do the needful to that bastard ASAP. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:
I read this from beginning to end and all i can say is tsat doesn't really need his money. If you are serious about debt recovery you won't be online exchanging quotes with an unrepentant scammer like the seller. Your patience for 2 years before taking action made the guy feel so relaxed and gave him the impression that you can do nothing. My own advice is that you wipe him and his family off the surface of this earth spiritually since you have his surname. You won't spend 50k to terminate such a fraudulent and heartless family from breeding future scammers in the name of children. This option also saves you from murder charge cos such diabolical termination does not hold water before the law. Unless u are willing to keep waiting in futility, do the needful to that bastard ASAP. sad
kill because he has been scammed? Haba, the guy is a christian and not a church goer. Bringing the issue online was to warn others who might be interested in doing business with the scammer or rather the thief. The thief already has his reward, he can no longer excel....

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nairalanddist: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2018
sooperrescue:
kill because he has been scammed? Haba, the guy is a christian and not a church goer. Bringing the issue online was to warn others who might be interested in doing business with the scammer or rather the thief. The thief already has his reward, he can no longer excel....

So because he's a Christian he should wait for Jesus to come down from heaven to help him do what needs to be done? This is a clear case of breach of trust and the reward for such betrayal in sane climes is death. Drug dealers for example will wipe out a whole family for the betrayal of one. A person who is heartless enough to withhold someone's 9million is equivalent to an armed robber who came to rob you with gun. They both don't care about your existence as long as you've been robbed of your sweat either by trick or arms. The reason the buyer was patient for 2 years was because he owns the funds. If the 9 million belonged to a customer or he's probably buying the cars on behalf of a no nonsense boss, he would have been cooling off at SARS den with several torture metted out on him just because of an evil minded seller. It's only a miracle that can make him recover those funds. That's why i used the parable that If a chicken spills my medicine i break it's eggs in retaliation. Tit for tat. He doesn't deserve another intake of oxygen angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:

So because he's a Christian he should wait for Jesus to come down from heaven to help him do what needs to be done? This is a clear case of breach of trust and the reward for such betrayal in sane climes is death. Drug dealers for example will wipe out a whole family for the betrayal of one. A person who is heartless enough to withhold someone's 9million is equivalent to an armed robber who came to rob you with gun. They both don't care about your existence as long as you've been robbed of your sweat either by trick or arms. The reason the buyer was patient for 2 years was because he owns the funds. If the 9 million belonged to a customer or he's probably buying the cars on behalf of a no nonsense boss, he would have been cooling off at SARS den with several torture metted out on him just because of an evil minded seller. It's only a miracle that can make him recover those funds. That's why i used the parable that If a chicken spills my medicine i break it's eggs in retaliation. Tit for tat. He doesn't deserve another intake of oxygen angry
Chai grin, Lol at breaking a chickens egg in retaliation for spilling your medicine, the Op of the thread has gone incommunicado, I hope he has recovered his quid
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nairalanddist: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai grin, Lol at breaking a chickens egg in retaliation for spilling your medicine, the Op of the thread has gone incommunicado, I hope he has recovered his quid

Who keeps quiet on a 9 million transaction gone wrong for two years? I guess the OP is a money bag. 9 million might be chicken change to him tho

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Who keeps quiet on a 9 million transaction gone wrong for two years? I guess the OP is a money bag. 9 million might be chicken change to him tho
l concur

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by mank1234(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
I so much believe in tit for tat. Repay the wrongs you can and only leave the ones beyond your power to posterity.

Forgive and forget embolden bad people to do more rather than repent.

If you don't tow my line of thought please don't ever take prescribed drug when you're sick for your faith will heal you.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
There is God oo shocked 9 million naira sad

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Diickrider:
There is God oo shocked 9 million naira sad
My sister na so we see am o!! I don't even know the update of the situation..
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Johnrake69: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2018
Wow. On the judgement day lucifer will appear so innocent. How can one be so heartless to a customer that has given you lots of business? Usautobuy is nothing buh a wicked and myopic fraudsters. The op is a big customer. Yes one deal went wrong. A serious business man will arrange a refund or get the customer another car to make him happy and maintain the relationship.

You will still make more money from his continued patronage. Business is a going concern.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Johnrake69:
Wow. On the judgement day lucifer will appear so innocent. How can one be so heartless to a customer that has given you lots of business? Usautobuy is nothing buh a wicked and myopic fraudsters. The op is a big customer. Yes one deal went wrong. A serious business man will arrange a refund or get the customer another car to make him happy and maintain the relationship.

You will still make more money from his continued patronage. Business is a going concern.

You are Spot on, Lucifer will deny so many accusations on the day of judgment, was it Lucifer that collected the 9million Naira? everything in life people blame Lucifer, the guy collected 9million quid and I am sure that he is using the money to grow his business while the victim is in agony and pains and these are the same people that blames our politicians for corruption, if he couldn't deliver, while not come out openly, explain to the Op, keep him abreast of the happenings and work out a repayment plan than to keep the Op incommunicado for so long sad
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by madgoat(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Na wah oh.. So that scammer has not refunded yet shocked

The OP is truly a moneybag and not interested in getting back his 9M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ, Kingreign, calculuxs, nwaanmbra1, diportivo, luvinghubby, Marpol, ishilove, dominique and odas.... I have been away for so long, any update?

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
princetom1:
GAZZUZZ, Kingreign, calculuxs, nwaanmbra1, diportivo, luvinghubby, Marpol, ishilove, dominique and odas.... I have been away for so long, any update?

As you can see the thread is dead. The OP is not interested in getting his money back.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Bookiemart01(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2018
Hi, I may have something for you on this guy. Kindly respond to my PM

Ishilove
Dominique
Puskin
Tabazz
Okwaifugo
Mydnn

TSAT:
y

Still as it were when I initially opened the tread. NOTHING YET Sir
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
Bookiemart01:

Ishilove
Dominique
Puskin
Tabazz
Okwaifugo
Mydnn

is he back?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2018
Bookiemart01:

Ish.ilove
Do.minique
Pu,skin
Tab.azz
Okw,aifugo
Mydn.n

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7012018_img20180411090802_jpeg36af29dc230f26c7322bc635a85a5d59

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7000538_img20180210213752_jpeg387147eadd6cffd3b950a2818b0539e1

Cc: Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Cosplay, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2018
timifakay:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7012018_img20180411090802_jpeg36af29dc230f26c7322bc635a85a5d59

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7000538_img20180210213752_jpeg387147eadd6cffd3b950a2818b0539e1

Cc: Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Cosplay, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo

please we need to know oh
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
and this was how somebody forgot 9m without fretting or vexing..... maybe he was no longer using the 9m sha and we are here racking our brains for money that someone is no longer using

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
@Op hwf the 9M?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) / Vw Passat Or Audi A4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.