Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36617 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

Lol... Pulverize me join!
And lose 9 million gbagba... Lailai o..in fact I will block a trailer for you until I retrieve the dough.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn... Let's leave that for another day. Incase u don't know, this site supposed to be called seun.com.

Even me too has given up, reporting monikers and nothing is being done. You can't blame the mods dou, they have their life to live and make a living bt mr nairaland is too stingy to employ paid mod except lalasticlala. Let's leave story jare.
How do u think they will nab this dealer? My own simple, going through the legal means, op should be able to get his address in Nigeria where his wife or odas who knows him stays. These things take a while too dou

Guy, you are peddler of false information. Dominique is still a supermod cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Detective grin
I am not. I just didn't want to involve my credit card... I would have gotten more... including his bankruptcy details which he filed once.

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Where is she o...I missed you as a mod.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

One more thing, if u are a real scam fighting mod, expect urself to be axed very soon by Mr nairaland. The record speak for itself
I'm not holding forth for anyone here but...

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm not holding forth for anyone here but...
It's not falsehood. What took seun and chelseabmw so long like a lifetime to get rid of InspiredM?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Where is she o...I missed you as a mod.
I definitely do not miss modding. I just can't deal with all the drama grin

Send her PMs, she will respond.

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

And lose 9 million gbagba... Lailai o..in fact I will block a trailer for you until I retrieve the dough.
All I have at the workshop is worth 30million... cool So you already owe me 21 million if you pulverize everything except me. grin

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Well he betrayed me on a group behind my back.
He can't betray you in your front. That's why it's 'betrayal' wink

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

All I have at the workshop is worthn... cool So you already owe me if you pulverize everything except me. grin

Seems you want people to kidnap you... please fix my car first before they abduct you... Samonda boys won't blink twice..since you're flaunting 30 Milla for your shop tools

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Sir when I really want to make trouble here I have a dedicated PC for that. Leave my IP it's a public one...
Using another pc is not the solution. Lol.
As long as you've logged from another device.
They can all be synced and linked together back to one person.
You think if seùn wants to find the people behind multiple accounts he won't?.
All he needs is the right price and he will disclose all your information.

If you are smart enough .
You'd know there's a reason why he wrote this disclaimer at the bottom of his website.
Every nairalander is responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on nairaland
Because when troubles come he's not ready to protect you and for the right Price, He's gonna sell you out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Let's not derail, perhaps i know more than u know. Point out where i said dominique isn't a suoermod anymore. You can peddle lie and try to make Mr nairaland look clean bt here on cartalk and auto... Guys here use their brain, they aren't kids and have been here for long. One pieces of advice, don't butt in what u can't finish

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Readonee35L:

You think if seen wants to find the people behind multiple accounts he won't?.
All he needs his the right price and he will disclose all your information.

You'd know there's a reason why he wrote this disclaimer at the bottom of his website.
Every nairaland error is responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on nairaland
Because when troubles come he's not ready to protect you and for the right Price, He's gonna sell you out.
He's gonna sell a different moniker out. With a forgotten email address. There's a reason I don't see PM's

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Seems you want people to kidnap you... please fix my car first before they abduct you... Samonda boys won't blink twice..since you're flaunting 30 Milla for your shop tools
Okay. I'll get to work right away!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Readonee35L:

You think if seùn wants to find the people behind multiple accounts he won't?.
All he needs is the right price and he will disclose all your information.

Every nairaland error is responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on nairaland

You get sense die. I have noticed some abnormalities sometimes ago and got in touch with someone, his advice was very shocking. If u think u are anonymous on NL, u better think again

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Are you baking a beetle?
That's what our regular painter charged o. How much is it really?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

How much is wedding cake?
Depends on the type you want
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

Okay. I'll get to work right away!
Please remove the figures...
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

He's gonna sell a different moniker out. With a forgotten email address. There's a reason I don't see PM's

U have been advice, like seriously, u failed this site test. Make we no talk too much before someone from darkweb or anonymous will destroy me
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

That's your answer
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

U have been advice, like seriously, u failed this site test. Make we no talk too much before someone from darkweb or anonymous will destroy me
What do I know? I am an IT novice... and got nothing to hide.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

It's not falsehood. What took seun and chelseabmw so long like a lifetime to get rid of InspiredM?
Well, the two scenarios are different and chelsea was axed because he was biased in handling Inspired's issue.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I mean, how much do they bake cake that a car is being baked for 50k?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

That's your answer
Answer to what question...?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

I mean, how much do they bake cake that a car is being baked for 50k?
My guy please answer me directly: How much is car baking? I want to know if I should descend mightily on the dude tomorrow when I get to work.

Mind you I got a second opinion before settling for him and they also charged 55k
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Answer to what question...?
Depends on the job quality you want. It can be as high as 70k even 150k
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

See you at home
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

Let's not derail, perhaps i know more than u know. Point out where i said dominique isn't a suoermod anymore. You can peddle lie and try to make Mr nairaland look clean bt here on cartalk and auto... Guys here use their brain, they aren't kids and have been here for long. One pieces of advice, don't butt in what u can't finish
*one piece* Pieces is plural.

That aside

Who told you I am trying to make mr nairaland look clean? Do you think I give a flying fvck about Mr Nairaland? Do you? I am writing based on my perception of your responses. Ngrobocop asked 'why did she get the axe' and you didn't address the question but rather went off tangent. That's a subtle way of admitting that you think Dom has being removed.

Don't you EVER tell me where or not to butt in. DON'T YOU EVER!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Depends on the job quality you want. It can be as high as 70k even 150k
So what quality is 55k quality?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

My guy please answer me directly: How much is car baking? I want to know if I should descend mightily on the dude tomorrow when I get to work.

Mind you I got a second opinion before settling for him and they also charged 55k

It depends on paint quality, but 50k sounds like a very poor quality paint will be used... Don't expect it to take long before fading
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

I won't say more...
Everyone has a unique foot print.
Be Careful.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

So what quality is 55k quality?
What vehicle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.