Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Facebook Has Failed To Stop Someone Using My Family Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Has Failed To Stop Someone Using My Family Pictures (617 Views)

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Has Failed To Stop Someone Using My Family Pictures by ogunniyi2: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2017
Someone who call herself ogunlana maureen chinasa has been using my family pictures to advertise(e.g eggs,cementa,wright watches,phones,e.tc) and defraud people on facebook.I complained to facebook,but to my dismay,no action taken by facebook.she is using my spouse picture as her profile picture.she uploaded some of our family pictures(including our children,pretending to be hers) on her time line.our complaint on her timeline would not stop her from continue usage.Presently,Nigeria security(force e.g police) is nothing to right home about(my opinion though). Please what can I do to stop this ugly menace.

Re: Facebook Has Failed To Stop Someone Using My Family Pictures by IamHeWrites: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Report her account

Facebook is strict nowadays
Re: Facebook Has Failed To Stop Someone Using My Family Pictures by ogunniyi2: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2017
I have done that,but facebook reply was that their community is not against usage of another persons pictures...may be i don't know the proper channel to follow,I would appreciate if anyone can provide the appropriate medium to report...Regards
IamHeWrites:
Report her account

Facebook is strict nowadays

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killing: Suspend Your Foreign Trips, Jang Tells Lalong / Scam Alert. Beware!!! / Man Forces Otapiapia Down Wife’s Throat In Oworoshoki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.