Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

If You Are Disorganized, You Are Not God-like, Here's Why. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Disorganized, You Are Not God-like, Here's Why. (355 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Disorganized, You Are Not God-like, Here's Why. by yummyyummy: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2017
http://www.musingsamplified.com/2017/10/daily-word-tonic-14102017-if-you-are.html

Genesis 1:1,31(KJV) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Born again (checked)
Spirit filled (checked)
Tongue speaking (checked)
Etc Etc (checked).

Fantastic! But are you organized? Are you tidy? Or is clumsiness synonymous with your personality? You CANNOT maximize destiny and enjoy to the fullest your redemptive blessings if you are not organized. Don't take my word for it rather consider how God, the Almighty himself operates.
1. Before He made the fishes and sea creatures he made water first.
2. Before the animals and creeping things He made the grass, herb yielding seed and tree yielding fruit.
3. Before He made man, He made sure all man would need for survival was available.

Now that's order, spirituality is not an excuse to be clumsy, dirt and untidy. Be like your father in heaven, let your life be organized.

Do have a God-full day.

P.S: Not saved yet? That is you have no personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Click here to be saved.

follow @AbayomiGOmotayo and @musingamplified on twitter for latest updates

http://www.musingsamplified.com/2017/10/daily-word-tonic-14102017-if-you-are.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being A Shepherd Leader At Home / Rule Over Your Emotions||lead! / My Situation Was Different!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.