Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (35233 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by RZArecta(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ahassani:

all those one na because of money no the enter woo.

The just the talk this one-talk this one.

We understand una style then wan't the tenure that go lotter's our.

like say the wan die.

We're with baba carry go till 2023
this your English Na disaster woo cool
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jolar101:

Where in constitution says that it must be eight(cool years?

Four years is enough for every regions.

In every political parties, there are different regions in one political party. So if one region(which is one person as a president representing one region) rules for four years, let another person representing another region rules for four years.

You copy that?

Fayose for President.

I never say must but a person has the right to 2 term of 8yrs..

Talking about the region when that happen you guys will be shouting Northern is ruling again, Buhari is from North West and if after Buhari another candidate let say Atiku from North East contest and later another Candidate from North Central won't you guys be shouting North are born to rule?
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jolar101:

Even though they votes against Buhari, Buhari will not accept defeat because Buhari is from the north?

How do you mean he will not accept defeat? You can the North are not shouting like people from South East because they know nothing can stop Buhari in 2019..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by RZArecta(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
wxyz1:
I say, I weep for Nigeria. I just came to Addis Ababa Ethiopia and wanted to change Naira to Birr, my God, tissue paper even have value than Nigeria Naira. Just Ethiopia here! Very unfortunate!!!!
naira is already equivalent to the Cfa let's not talk about the Ghanaian cedi... Who will they blame this time
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:

Your vote doesn't count.

Deny the Igbos the Presidency and kiss One Nigeria, goodbye.

LOL an average Northerner will not vote for an Igbo person and same goes to South West.. 95% of Yoruba will rather vote an Hausa man than Igbo man.. I am a Yoruba man and i know what am saying..

Beside when Ojukwu contested in 2003 how many votes did he get from South East? Did he even win his Local Government?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
perez100:
We warned those Sai-Babarians but their foolishness could not let them listen to us.

Who will listen to IGBO hahha
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Cc all nairaland zombies

Come and see how Arewa people With sense are denying Jibril

LOL they did same online in 2014/2015 but in reality no man can stand Buhari at the poll..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
RZArecta:
People will come online shouting Sai Baba but when they go to the market to buy foodstuff, they'll lament ko ni da fun baba yi gan... Nigerian money has been turned to tissue paper by that economic terrorist in Aso rock who is also hell bent on burning the country to the ground before he leaves office. The people always prevail against tyrants in power, it might take time but it'll surely happen. 2019 is just around the corner cool

hahahah keep wailing, I never voted in 2015, But in 2019 Sai baba all the way..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
legitnow:
I smell fake news, freash from Afonja Bakery.

Afonja destroying Nigeria media with fake news.

LOL we know the news is from potopoto republic hahha

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
fakeprophet:
I see them supporting Atiku 2019, they quiet knew Bubu is a certified failure, but they were overwhelmed with ethnic bigotry....

Atiku cannot have upto 5million votes in 2019 I can bet anything on it..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
YORUBA ALONE HAVE DONE 8 YEARS PLUS 4 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT SINCE 1999

HAUSA MUST COMPLETE THEIR TENURE THEN AFTER THAT IGBOS.

YORUBA SHOULD JUST FORGET PRESIDENCY FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SPEND THEIR LOOT GOTTEN FROM OBJ.

DAT IS IF NIGERIA IS TO REMAIN ONE, WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT.

Ogbeni forget IGBO for now they are out of the equation until they start using their brain and stop hating other tribe..

You cannot expect IGBO man to insult me and expect me to vote for them..

Kole werk..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
letusbepieces:

NIGERIA IS NOT PRESENTLY LAUGHING.

YORUBAS ARE NOT GOING TO SMELL THAT PRESIDENCY ANYTIME SOON.

NOBODY IS SHINING TEETH WITH ANYBODY HERE.

Yoruba is taking over in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

AND BY SOUTH U MEAN SS/SE RIGHT?

Only South that have the chance is someone from South West..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Edu3Again: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
YORUBA ALONE HAVE DONE 8 YEARS PLUS 4 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT SINCE 1999

HAUSA MUST COMPLETE THEIR TENURE THEN AFTER THAT IGBOS.

YORUBA SHOULD JUST FORGET PRESIDENCY FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SPEND THEIR LOOT GOTTEN FROM OBJ.

DAT IS IF NIGERIA IS TO REMAIN ONE, WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT.
The Igbos do not need ur advocacy.

When the Yorubas were there,was there trouble?
The wahala started when the North lost & SS became president.

the South of Nigeria should just leave this Zoo
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by EternalTruths: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Even Sarrki will be laughing at you.

2023 is not far.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Clerverly:

Only the South East has a legitimate demand for Presidency in 2023!

Yes they have legitimate demand but who will vote for them? Any Party that present an IGBO man in 2023 will loose woefully..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
emmasege:
Any other person but Buhari in 2019 and Nigeria will escape the imminent ship wreck. His successor need not be a southerner, he could come from the north east and north central also but definitely not from the 'born to rule' region. That region has produced the nation's number one several times most of whom turned out to be failures e.g. Buhari, Abacha and Shagari. Yar'adua was a bit different, I guess death concealed his failures.

But all from Your region are total failure from Azikwe, Ironzi and GEJ from SS..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:

Even Sarrki will be laughing at you.

2023 is not far.

till then..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Trendishine: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
And what gives all u ediots the impression DAT Nigeria wld remain d way it is and had been by 2019? . because u have an account here on nairaland and can spew trash? Its very obvious DAT many of u ediots here who call ur selves Nigerians a.k.a slavarians for occultic politicians think they wld still see dis geological game reserve called Nigeria by 2018 cum 2019 the shambolic way it had always fared, talk nothing of having an election in this wretched status qou of a system dats smouldering ur Numbskull heads to stewpidity and zoning predictions like nairabet..?. As i read comments on nairaland here my heart weeps... I feel sorry for many illiterate Nigerians here on nairaland or is it a case of individuals being sent into dis forum as political stooges or outryt ediots or outright gullibles who do not feel sorry for themselves or d kind of structure or barbaric constitution they found themselves under , but rather are busy using their country and future of their collective interest for a sane society, its prosperity, justice, growth,fairness,ownership of their government, respect for its citizenry, for themselves, their children unborn, and generation to come to play zoning like safaribet with same old and criminal folks DAT has kept d entire nation in its most devastating wreck? ... They are not even thinking of a revolution from this scam and madness of a system some vampires have turned into their own private business... Tufia to many of u... You all are so blind and pitiable... U dnt even pity ourselves..... The keg called Nigeria is so heated up and wld explode even b4 2019... U ediots are all joking, the fact u think there is quiet now, deceives u all thinking there is no war... In d face of all the crying bloods, n gross demonic injustices Una dey count zoning... Una no well... Wat is cooking under is way over ur feeble minds can perceive... 2019, 2023,.. Ediots... Dey dnt even pity themselves... The entire world is watching u all, some countries dnt even want to associate with u ediots in ur present Nigeria... Same old fools.. Look @ their mentality, they are not even fed up....

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Ekiugboughelli: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yorubas are betrayers hence they aligned themselves with the northerner nigerian against the rest nigerians and themselves too.

We know them better now and will treat them like they deserve accordingly.

THEY SAID BUHARI IS THE ONLY GOOD AND TRUSTED NIGERIAN………AFTER BUHARI, NA BUHARI. EVEN AFTER DEATH BUHARI WILL STILL BE

WHAT HAS BUHARI AND APC DONE FOR NIGERIA ALL THESE YEARS OR MONTHS……….SAME VERY LEVEL OF CORRUPTION

LET YORUBAS CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES TO THE NORTHERNS FOR THEIR SELFISH GAINS
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by TheKingIsHere: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
morbeta:
Buhari messed up the alliance and trust. From the body language of Chief Bisi Akande, the future of Apc is epileptic. Buhari is a nail to the coffin of West and North alliance. The beautiful bride in the next election is South south and South East. Remember everyone is wise now. Not the Tsunami of numbers that flooded from the north during the last election. This time will be different.

Atiku has upper hand now cos Buhari is better off as Chairman Association of Herdsmen.

Atiku has come out to say he doesn't support restructuring. No northerner will ever support restructuring. Wake up

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by lazeal: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL funny, I am a Yoruba man and i would rather ask Yoruba to wait till 2023..

Atiku don't even have a chance against Kwankwaso not to talk of Buhari.. No candidate in Nigeria for now can match the popularity of Buhari in the North, Buhari will single handedly pull close to 15million votes for himself in the North in 2019 due to diversification that is making Northern grow in agriculture..

What I don't understand is what has buhari done in the north to get such popularity?
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Alexis11: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

The reality.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by surgical: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL an average Northerner will not vote for an Igbo person and same goes to South West.. 95% of Yoruba will rather vote an Hausa man than Igbo man.. I am a Yoruba man and i know what am saying..

Beside when Ojukwu contested in 2003 how many votes did he get from South East? Did he even win his Local Government?
APC members in yorubaland does not represent how the entire Yoruba's reason, Yoruba's are civilised and educated people, they don't vote on tribal sentiments but on ideals they can vote an Igbo man if they feel he can deliver, igbos and yorubas are not enemies , they have always been living peacefully together , all this is just divide and rule tactics for some people to gain politically, or have you heard them clashing in any Yoruba land like we have in ketu, idi Araba ,ile ife
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by ojonugwap(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
RZArecta:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/15/2019-election-nigeria-will-collapse-north-buhari-continue-ruling-arewa-consultative-forum-secretary-mohammed/amp/

Why would they be shouting when isn't business as usual like free money every corner to share for party supporters looter running charity organization with our dear country Nigeria money, PMB is the best thing that happened to Nigeria but his cabinet and other arm of government make him helpless Nigerian should should thank that isn't GEJ that's power as oil price fall otherwise only God knows what would've happens for now.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Alexis11: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ekiugboughelli:
[s]Yorubas are betrayers hence they aligned themselves with the northerner nigerian against the rest nigerians and themselves too.

We know them better now and will treat them like they deserve accordingly.

THEY SAID BUHARI IS THE ONLY GOOD AND TRUSTED NIGERIAN………AFTER BUHARI, NA BUHARI. EVEN AFTER DEATH BUHARI WILL STILL BE

WHAT HAS BUHARI AND APC DONE FOR NIGERIA ALL THESE YEARS OR MONTHS……….SAME VERY LEVEL OF CORRUPTION

LET YORUBAS CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES TO THE NORTHERNS FOR THEIR SELFISH GAINS[/s]

Igbos aligned with the North (Shagari) against a Southerner (Awolowo) in 1979

Ode grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Alexis11: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
surgical:
APC members in yorubaland does not represent how the entire Yoruba's reason, Yoruba's are civilised and educated people, they don't vote on tribal sentiments but on ideals they can vote an Igbo man if they feel he can deliver, igbos and yorubas are not enemies , they have always been living peacefully together , all this is just divide and rule tactics for some people to gain politically, or have you heard them clashing in any Yoruba land like we have in ketu, idi Araba ,ile ife

The real enmity between the Igbos and Yorubas came with the advent of Social media. An average Yoruba guy did not see anything bad giving an Igbo guy a leadership role in 2002, but not in 2017.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by ipoblogic: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
Forget restructuring for now , our collective goal now should be sending Buhari out of Aso Rock to save the nation

If Buhari wants to stay in Aso Rock, there is nothing you guys can do about it.
If you make too much noise, he will use the DSS and the Army to do the needful.

By then, you guys will understand some of us have seen from afar..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
lazeal:

What I don't understand is what has buhari done in the north to get such popularity?

He is the most trusted, Honest and caring man in the North..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
surgical:

LOL look at you telling me what i know, I am a Yoruba man 100%, Yoruba are peace loving people, From GEJ Cabinet from number one man to number twenty man no single Yoruba person in them, But instead Of Yoruba to start shouting of Marginalization we play our card well against 2015.. We are not like igbos that will be crying up and down of Marginalization..

Back to the votes pettern, Yoruba can eat, Laugh with you but when it get to serious matter and trusting people we know how to play our games... 85-90% Yoruba person will not vote an IGBO man i repeat..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Bobby808: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
hakimi1974:
pastors are complaining because offering till no dey full again. imam too don para due to low, or no patronage from corrupt officials. mmmn, this daylight nightmare buhari is causing amongst people that are used to easy access of govt monies nah wah ooo. abegi, sai baba joor.
Buhari is a finished man on every aspect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.