Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (35245 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Bobby808: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
Forget restructuring for now , our collective goal now should be sending Buhari out of Aso Rock to save the nation
God bless you. The most important thing is how to arrange for this devilish dead brain call Buhari out, then we can think any perfect ways on how to restructure this country..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Bobby808: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Clerverly:
An incoherent opinion of an inconsequential man, has suddenly built up emotions among ipob terrorists....and they are already masturbating here... grin grin

Only a political naive person, would believe Buhari will not win 2019 Election, to pave way for a Southern President...

Ipob terrorists, are always out for any news that despises Buhari, and develop a sense false relief ,his tenures ends in 2019...so that they will come and chest beat, that chased Buhari away...how deluded? cheesy

Buhari Tenure ends 2023 Simple!

A Southerner Takes Over!
Not even the greatest witch can make it happen. I voted for Buhari but as at today, I just feel like inflicting myself injuries for that rubbish blonder
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by hakimi1974(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bobby808:
Buhari is a finished man on every aspect
gradually the legnth of their hate write up is getting short this days.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by COMPAQ(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
For me a good match in 2019 would be Tinubu Elrufai or the other way around. The only issue is both are too big to be vice to the other, except the agreement is that the other goes for president after the other.

My next best duo if that one won't work is El Rufai Donald Duke. But the truth is that APC needs a strong northerner on the race to counter PDP's northern candidate. Cos the truth is that these aboki's will only vote for themselves enough en masse, except their is no northern candidate at all.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
morbeta:
Buhari messed up the alliance and trust. From the body language of Chief Bisi Akande, the future of Apc is epileptic. Buhari is a nail to the coffin of West and North alliance. The beautiful bride in the next election is South south and South East. Remember everyone is wise now. Not the Tsunami of numbers that flooded from the north during the last election. This time will be different.

Atiku has upper hand now cos Buhari is better off as Chairman Association of Herdsmen.

Which Atiku, FBI is waiting for him my friend
No fugitive will smell ASO ROCK angry

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by ThatFairGuy: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Were wa lori e. Nuisance
letusbepieces:
YORUBA ALONE HAVE DONE 8 YEARS PLUS 4 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT SINCE 1999

HAUSA MUST COMPLETE THEIR TENURE THEN AFTER THAT IGBOS.

YORUBA SHOULD JUST FORGET PRESIDENCY FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SPEND THEIR LOOT GOTTEN FROM OBJ.

DAT IS IF NIGERIA IS TO REMAIN ONE, WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by ThatFairGuy: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Buhari must respect the agreement made during the merger. ACN tenure come 2019
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by socialmallam(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Insha-Allah comes 2019 Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso the grand commander of Kwankwasiyya Amana Nigeria will take over
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Md44: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nothing will happen with GOD we should remain united in peace as no GEJ, and Boko haram, and kamu are powerless terrorist
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by tishbite41(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oblang:

U Igbo better get urself right b4 that 2023 b4 e go shock u say na yoruba go still take over again. And na so so rant u go still rant online....
yeah, dat is if Igbos re part of Nigeria in 2023
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by telad(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
Forget restructuring for now , our collective goal now should be sending Buhari out of Aso Rock to save the nation

we have to get our expectations tight this time around, so that the same mindset we had in 2015 of chasing GEJ out first n getting it right after won't repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by telad(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
RomeSankara:

we have to get our expectations right this time around, so that the same mindset we had in 2015 of chasing GEJ out first n getting it right after won't repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by tishbite41(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Igbos and their dependent nature.

They can't stand on their own

I love Yorubas, they don't even call Edo or Delta in all their political adventures

But Igbos, lowlifes can't even do anything on their own

In your agitation and ipob madness, how many people in Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Cross river state associate them with your struggle?

You are like Northern politicians who are fixed on middleBeltans to survive politically.

The only two regions that ll run their countries without alliance with other regions are South South Nation(Niger-Delta) and Yorubas Nation.

Arewa can even survive on their own by forming alliance with Niger and Chad.

In your case, you ll be at the mercy of other Nigerians; Niger-Deltans ll be your lifeline and Yorubas.

In 70s during the war, the only reason you guys died in millions is just a simple application of blockade and the whole life of Igbos came crashing.

You guys see yourselves as important but other Nigerians are laughing at y'all.

You guys left South West in 70s during the civil war and nobody even missed you guys. We carried on with our lives.

During MKO Abiola brouhaha, Igbos ran to the East, nobody missed you guys.

The Northerners killed you guys themselves vid they don't need Igbos.

After the war, if you are that independent, you suppose to cut ties with the North and West by reducing your numbers to the minimal level but guess what, your numbers skyrocketed after the war till date. What does that tell you?

Guess what, the Odua citizens hardly come to your region even Arewa and Niger-deltans. Yorubas ll never think of coming to your region out of all regions in Nigeria hence their few numbers in your region. They believed they are better of in their region. Yorubas ll rather go to USA/UK/Canada and Ireland than venturing into any other parts of the country. Why? Cos they know that there is no other parts of Nigeria that can give them what they want economically while your kinsmen Yankee or Europe is Yoruba land.

All these points will give you an idea of who ll suffer more in eventuality of war or separation.

The secret you don't know why countries don't allow regional governments to break is this, if central government allows one region to break away, the rest ll go. It's the same all over the world.

In USA, the state of California wants to break away from the rest of USA.

Texas wants to leave too.

In UK, Scotland and North Ireland wants to go too.

In Spain, Catalonia wants to go

In Belgium, both North and South of Belgium want to go their separate ways but the central govt refused.

So the essence of Igbos being kept in this union is what i have just told you.

If Yorubas was in war with Federal govt just like the way you were in war then, Yorubas would be able to feed themselves cos they have access to sea in almost all their states. This alone is enough to survive on economically.

There several countries around the world surviving on tourism alone.

Afonja Afonja. u pple will nt survive Wat d igbos faced for 3yrs for common 3 months. cowards
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Henon: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
If Buhari is the best the North could offer... Chai! God please help the north.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by babapressy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thank God for Jesus
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by timsTNA: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
[s]
Lloydfolarin:

Igbos and their dependent nature.

They can't stand on their own

I love Yorubas, they don't even call Edo or Delta in all their political adventures

But Igbos, lowlifes can't even do anything on their own

In your agitation and ipob madness, how many people in Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Cross river state associate them with your struggle?

You are like Northern politicians who are fixed on middleBeltans to survive politically.

The only two regions that ll run their countries without alliance with other regions are South South Nation(Niger-Delta) and Yorubas Nation.

Arewa can even survive on their own by forming alliance with Niger and Chad.

In your case, you ll be at the mercy of other Nigerians; Niger-Deltans ll be your lifeline and Yorubas.

In 70s during the war, the only reason you guys died in millions is just a simple application of blockade and the whole life of Igbos came crashing.

You guys see yourselves as important but other Nigerians are laughing at y'all.

You guys left South West in 70s during the civil war and nobody even missed you guys. We carried on with our lives.

During MKO Abiola brouhaha, Igbos ran to the East, nobody missed you guys.

The Northerners killed you guys themselves vid they don't need Igbos.

After the war, if you are that independent, you suppose to cut ties with the North and West by reducing your numbers to the minimal level but guess what, your numbers skyrocketed after the war till date. What does that tell you?

Guess what, the Odua citizens hardly come to your region even Arewa and Niger-deltans. Yorubas ll never think of coming to your region out of all regions in Nigeria hence their few numbers in your region. They believed they are better of in their region. Yorubas ll rather go to USA/UK/Canada and Ireland than venturing into any other parts of the country. Why? Cos they know that there is no other parts of Nigeria that can give them what they want economically while your kinsmen Yankee or Europe is Yoruba land.

All these points will give you an idea of who ll suffer more in eventuality of war or separation.

The secret you don't know why countries don't allow regional governments to break is this, if central government allows one region to break away, the rest ll go. It's the same all over the world.

In USA, the state of California wants to break away from the rest of USA.

Texas wants to leave too.

In UK, Scotland and North Ireland wants to go too.

In Spain, Catalonia wants to go

In Belgium, both North and South of Belgium want to go their separate ways but the central govt refused.

So the essence of Igbos being kept in this union is what i have just told you.

If Yorubas was in war with Federal govt just like the way you were in war then, Yorubas would be able to feed themselves cos they have access to sea in almost all their states. This alone is enough to survive on economically.

There several countries around the world surviving on tourism alone.

[/s]
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by blacknp(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
RZArecta:
People will come online shouting Sai Baba but when they go to the market to buy foodstuff, they'll lament ko ni da fun baba yi gan... Nigerian money has been turned to tissue paper by that economic terrorist in Aso rock who is also hell bent on burning the country to the ground before he leaves office. The people always prevail against tyrants in power, it might take time but it'll surely happen. 2019 is just around the corner cool
Very Funny how clueless some people really are,Lazy Man the President of Nigeria should come and give you in Africa cheap foodstuff?are you talking of weetabix and corn flakes or yam and beans?The sooner you go back to the farm the better for you.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by RomeSankara: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
telad:

we have to get our expectations right this time around, so that the same mindset we had in 2015 of chasing GEJ out first n getting it right after won't repeat itself.

Yes We really have to our expectations right but we must also have it at the back of our mind that Nigeria might not survive another four years of such poor leadership
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by blacknp(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
fakeprophet:
I see them supporting Atiku 2019, they quiet knew Bubu is a certified failure, but they were overwhelmed with ethnic bigotry....
MR AC and Fridge repairer in Abuja you will be insulting the President of Nigeria on social media meanwhile you are advertising your phone number, if the feds profile you and pay your abode a visit lipsrsealed
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by blacknp(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Clerverly post=61438269] An incoherent opinion of an inconsequential man, has suddenly built up emotions among ipob terrorists....and they are already masturbating here... grin grin

Only a political naive person, would believe Buhari will not win 2019 Election, to pave way for a Southern President...

Ipob terrorists, are always out for any news that despises Buhari, and develop a sense false relief ,his tenures ends in 2019...so that they will come and chest beat, that chased Buhari away...how deluded? cheesy

A Southerner Takes Over![/quote
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Oblang(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
tishbite41:
yeah, dat is if Igbos re part of Nigeria in 2023

Ok...
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by freshboi88: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:
THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIA EITHER WAY.

IF U THINK THE ARMY IN SE IS PREVENTING BIAFRA MAYBE U NEED A DEMONSTRATION COM NOV WEN THE ELECTORATE WILL OBSERVE A SIT AT HOME.

SW AND NORTH SHOULD BE NIGERIA TOGETHER AND ALONE.

SS/SE ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT.

Y do u pple always add us to ur plans, if u want to go, go on ur own
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by peesleem(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Clerverly:
An incoherent opinion of an inconsequential man, has suddenly built up emotions among ipob terrorists....and they are already masturbating here... grin grin

A Southerner Takes Over!
i dont get you, do you mean a president rules for good 8 before another election? or you mean the election will be rig come 2019 to favour buhari
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by RZArecta(m): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2017
blacknp:
Very Funny how clueless some people really are,Lazy Man the President of Nigeria should come and give you in Africa cheap foodstuff?are you talking of weetabix and corn flakes or yam and beans?The sooner you go back to the farm the better for you.
LOL grin idíot BMC, I've seen you
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by amerlino(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Clerverly:

A Southerner Takes Over!
my friend pray that sense fall on you cos ur are just behaving like a sycophant. Dont sell d little brain that u have cos of small akara.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Splashme: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2017
OkutaNla:
They should just restructure this country along regional lines so that the presidency will become less attractive and rancorous. That way the regions will decide for themselves whom amongst them will rule them. Problem solved.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2017
afroniger:

Buhari has tried his bit. But his health is failing so he should honourably support a more youthful candidate to succeed him, even if that person is another Northerner. Nigeria is bigger than buhari and can still move forward without him at the helm.

Please health issues does not cause cluelessness
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by emmasege: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

But all from Your region are total failure from Azikwe, Ironzi and GEJ from SS..
Am sorry to disappoint you. I'm neither from GEJ nor Azikiwe's region.

I rep O'odua nation.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2017
emmasege:
Am sorry to disappoint you. I'm neither from GEJ nor Azikiwe's region.

I rep O'odua nation.

LOL you can claim to be Yoruba, Mind you we know ourselves..
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by telad(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
RomeSankara:

Yes We really have to our expectations right but we must also have it at the back of our mind that Nigeria might not survive another four years of such poor leadership

you are on point.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by emmasege: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL you can claim to be Yoruba, Mind you we know ourselves..
In Yoruba land, 'gbogbo wa o le sun ki a k'ori s'ibi kan na' (I hope you can read and digest that).

Not every son or daughter of O'odua has had his/her brain sold out to thief.nubu, and I need not convince you of my genuine Yoruba identity. I know where I come from. I'm not a Lagos Yoruba. I'm from the very heart of the Yoruba nation and I'm ever connected to my root.
Re: 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF by chngebeginwthme: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
emmasege:
In Yoruba land, 'gbogbo wa o le sun ki a k'ori s'ibi kan na' (I hope you can read and digest that).

Not every son or daughter of O'odua has had his/her brain sold out to thief.nubu, and I need not convince you of my genuine Yoruba identity. I know where I come from. I'm not a Lagos Yoruba. I'm from the very heart of the Yoruba nation and I'm ever connected to my root.

LOL the very heart of Yoruba is definitely Oyo and Ibadan and i am from one of them.. I am a full blood Yoruba and score A1 in yoruba..

In a nutshell............. Mo wa digbi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. / Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.