Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure (6195 Views)

My 9 Inches Block Building 3 Bedrooms Bungalow / 3bedroom Flat For Sale (new Building) @3.5m.....price drop / A Storey Building ( 3 Bedroom & Penthouse) For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Guys, pls, i need to build 3 bedroom flat with master bedroom ensuite.

Anything more than #3.5million excluding land ll be too much for my pocket.

Below is what i want

Excluding fence and interlocks too.

Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by EuroBoy007(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Here's the kind of 3 bedroom apartment #3.5 can build not the type u posted.
Op go n make more money, better soup na money kill am.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
I didn’t say i want to build in Lagos or Abuja
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by phrancys001(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
ayodeji200:
Which kind nonsense talk be this? Is a bag of cement sold for one one naira in your akure compare to the prevailing selling price in lagos and Abuja ni?
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by EuroBoy007(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2017
ayodeji200:

Anywhere u wan build am, shey dem go dash u materials ni?
#3.5 can't build u that kind of house, no matter where u wan build am, abi nor b from foundation to finishing?
Anything less than #6m can't give u that kind of 3bedroom apartment.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2017
phrancys001:

Which kind nonsense talk be this? Is a bag of cement sold for one one naira in your akure compare to the prevailing selling price in lagos and Abuja ni?

Nonsense talk! Are u serious? This is fucking rude Fam.

What is your fucking problem dumbass? Why are you fucking rude? If you don’t have anything to say, bounce.

The cost of building a house in Abuja ll be different from Lagos or Lokoja. The cost of renting one bedroom flat in Lagos ll obviously be different from what you pay for the same one bedroom in Abuja or Lagos.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
EuroBoy007:

Anywhere u wan build am, shey dem go dash u materials ni?
#3.5 can't build u that kind of house, no matter where u wan build am, abi nor b from foundation to finishing?
Anything less than #6m can't give u that kind of 3bedroom apartment.

Thanks, all i want to know is what you have just said.

I just want to build exactly the same house in the picture and cut the cost as much as i can.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by EuroBoy007(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
ayodeji200:

Thanks, all i want to know is what you have just said.

I just want to build exactly the same house in the picture and cut the cost as much as i can.

Depending on the quality of materials u will use...

With Quality materials - #6m or less to finishing
With Substandard m. - #4m or more to finishing.

Good luck.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2017
EuroBoy007:

Depending on the quality of materials u will use...

With Quality materials - #6m or less to finishing
With Substandard m. - #4m or more to finishing.

Good luck.

Thank you.

I would have build the house long time ago but i keep waiting until i become rich.

But i told myself few days ago that it ll be nice to start now

Thanks.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by EuroBoy007(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2017
ayodeji200:

Thank you.

I would have build the house long time ago but i keep waiting until i become rich.

But i told myself few days ago that it ll be nice to start now

Thanks.

Uwc

A journey of 100 miles starts with a step.
it's never too late to start, just ignore distractions to ur focus... surely u will do it or even do better.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2017
EuroBoy007:

Uwc

A journey of 100 miles starts with a step.
it's never too late to start, just ignore distractions to ur focus... surely u will do it or even do better.

Thank you so much

Those words of yours really motivated me and i ll come back to show you how far i have gone about it

And i wish you the best in life too.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by EuroBoy007(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2017
ayodeji200:

Thank you so much

Those words of yours really motivated me and i ll come back to show you how far i have gone about it

And i wish you the best in life too.

Thanks too
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by yak(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
hope u keep this thread alive when u start so u share ur experiences n encourage others to venture
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by ayodeji200: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
yak:
hope u keep this thread alive when u start so u share ur experiences n encourage others to venture

I will.
Re: Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure by Lamzee(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
OP, how far have you gone with this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Arium Estate Abijo Ajah Lagos,the New Trending Estate,dry Land @7m / The Making Of "Owerri 4 Bedroom Duplex" / Sherry View Gardens, N800,000 Per Plot. Pay N66,667 Per Month, Payable 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.