Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Exclusive: Everything Is Set For The Surgery, I'm Now In India - Chief Olanrewaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Everything Is Set For The Surgery, I'm Now In India - Chief Olanrewaj (503 Views)

Ignore This Rumors, Chinedu Nwadike Hasn't Undergone The Surgery He Needs To-Be / Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Everything Is Set For The Surgery, I'm Now In India - Chief Olanrewaj by inigist(f): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Veteran Yoruba poet "Akewi" Chief Olanrewaju Adepoju who was in the news not long ago when news of his visual impairment broke has arrives safely in India. Just some 3 weeks to a month ago, he was guest on many radio shows in the ancient city of Ibadan to the shock and dismay of some of his fans who have not heard from him in a long while.

The major news that really shocked his fans was the issue of his visual impairment which according to him is redeemable if only he could raise the required sum of 7 million Naira but eventually received over 15million Naira donation. The sum was to enable him travel to India for eyes surgery.

In a telephone conversation with TPN correspondent,Olabode Makinwa, Chief Olanrewaju pray to God Almighty to take total control of the surgery.

"I'm now in India, Everything is set for the surgery, my son, Qusem Adejare is here with me, I pray for a successful surgery experience and safe return to Nigeria" he said.
Source: http://inigist..com.ng/2017/10/exclusive-everything-is-set-for-surgery.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly / Paul Okoye Replies Eedris Abdulkareem / VIDEO: Mercy Johnson Wear Matching Outfits As She Sings For Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.