Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain (5262 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by Tundezy6(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigerian transgender woman popularly known as Bobrisky has finally revealed the bitter truth about the surgery she did in Dubai last year that the Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh scope her to do it.

Bobrisky having said that Tonto led her to do the surgery now she left alone with the pain, suffering alone and also has caused a lot damaged in her body system.

Watch video here

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by MickzyDonald: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2020
A day for the fools
Na Tonto carry go there abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by Bigmama9ja: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
What do expect mctweeeeh, abeg how do I start my own tread on nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by blueghost(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yes but didn't you have your own brain??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by solmus: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ode... Tonto Dickeh is her manager and Piiimp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na which kain English be this one nitori Jesu!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by Highesschief1: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tundezy6:
Nigerian transgender woman popularly known as Bobrisky has finally revealed the bitter truth about the surgery she did in Dubai last year that the Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh scope her to do it.

Bobrisky having said that Tonto led her to did the surgery now she left alone with the pain, suffering alone and also has caused a lot damaged in her body system.

Watch video here
she?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by Prechy08(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
why is this one disturbing us? we have coronavirus on our hands .

when you went for surgery did you tell us? shebi you were posting pictures up and down .

abeg go and complain to Tonto what do you want us to do now?

chai he is in sifia pain
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
What part of your body?
What kind of pain?
With the kind of money you people boast of, why's it that you guys can't afford Dr Nasif of Botched?
Living a lie !!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by sofiscatedmoron: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by Simplecity(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Which kind of stupid op is dis....with your craw craw english you want to come and spoil someone's eyes angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by femi4: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2020
To did....rip English
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by vanida6: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by brotherMeigma(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2020
blueghost:
Yes but didn't you have your own brain??

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain by brotherMeigma(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Op u're a real OPonu

(1) (Reply)

11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family / Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) / Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.