Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Life After Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life After Life (780 Views)

NYSC: Life After Camp / German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Life by pmartins: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
…I was delivered from a mental illness of 14 years.
Life, they say is wicked, but sometimes sweet when it comes to people that meet their expectations in life. Searching for gold in full hope of becoming someone in life but when things turn round in the opposite direction, it becomes so frustrating. But life can still be changed to God’s destined gift to each person, but only a true man of faith can persevere to the end.
It really looks so shocking in front of a TV screen watching a video tape shown on Emmanuel TV where a man was possessed by the spirit of mental illness for 14 years. A man that was of substance, suddenly found himself in the forest as a mad man i.e mental illness, what a pity!
It all started when the prophet, T.B Joshua prophesied to the wife of Mr. Dickson, that her husband was somewhere with a mental illness caused by her wrong deed. So the Emmanuel TV team and the family of the man were sent to bring Mr Dickson to the church for deliverance by the Prophet.
On Sunday, 7th March 2010, he was back to the church. Given the privilege to come forward to address the church, he sent his gratitude, first and foremost to Jesus Christ because without him everything would not have been a possible story to talk about.
Like they say, let us hear from the proverbial horse’s mouth.
“I want to thank God and everyone for their support during and after my period of trials. Since I started living in the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, I have become a changed and new person.
He continued: “I have now moved closer to God through the guidance and tutelage of Prophet TB Joshua, as my mentor”.
“My advice to the world is; there is nothing God cannot do. Jesus is the solution to all fundamental issues of life”.
He concluded by saying: “Remember, better is not good enough, the best is yet to come”.

Re: Life After Life by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
they need more actors like this guy in Nollywood, he should definitely go and apply.
this is Oscar material!!!!!!!! LOL

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigeria Musician of The Past 50 Years / Visa Lottery Winners Should Believe In Themselves And Seek For Assistance / I Want To Buy 200k Fake Or Real Fellowers @ #6000 Who Want To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.