Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,088 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Npower 2017 List Of Successful Candidates: Random Selection Criteria Used - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2017 List Of Successful Candidates: Random Selection Criteria Used (2207 Views)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / N Power Program Official Secret Selection Criteria Revealed! / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower 2017 List Of Successful Candidates: Random Selection Criteria Used by bamasite(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-6kN-8LjzO0A/WeNLu3gltEI/AAAAAAAABVE/Cm13O13YTPsEt2PCMF6JF3raqU-HrhrewCLcBGAs/s400/NPOWER%2B2017%2BRANDOM%2BSELECTION%2BCRITERIA.png[/img]

The npower 2017 list of successful candidates continues to generate much tension and anticipation as everyone awaits the list. The npower team is aware of this anticipation and I believe the effect on the general public, not just volunteers. Hence the senior special assistant to the president on job creation, Mr. Afolabi Imokhuede has come out to reveal the random selection criteria.

With roughly 2.5 million applications out of which only about 300,000 was selected, one begins to wonder how the npower team can truly select these people in a fair and transparent manner.

Making matters worse is the plethora of scam and propaganda on social about the npower 2017 list of successful candidates. Some persons are alleging that you can pay a bribe to have your name included or gain automatic selection by putting your name on the automatic list of some parties or political big wigs.

The senior special assistant to the president dispelled all such rumors and insisted that just like the 2016 npower successful candidates list, the successful candidates' list for npower 2017 will be fair and transparent without favoritism or any form of external influence.

THERE IS NO LIST ONLINE AT THE MOMENT AND ALL SUCH NEWS ARE FAKE AND SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. There is also no need for payment to be included in any list because the selection process is transparent. All those who meet the selection criteria are selected by a random algorithm. To quote him: "OUR SELECTION AS YOU KNOW HAS GOT A FEW PARAMETERS AND THERE IS ALSO WHAT WE CALL...AND AT BEST IT IS A RANDOM ALGORITHM THAT HELPS US TO SELECT ONCE YOU MEET ALL THE PARAMETERS" The preselection list will be made public later in this month of October

SOURCE
Re: Npower 2017 List Of Successful Candidates: Random Selection Criteria Used by bamasite(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think the random algorithm is the only way out

1 Like

Re: Npower 2017 List Of Successful Candidates: Random Selection Criteria Used by toragema(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello, how is your day going?

Quick one, I am super excited about this business opportunity I grabbed.... Why did I grab it? I listened to a presentation and what caught my attention was how I can stay safe using organic based products instead of buying the chemical based ones out there and how I can get paid to shop my daily beauty products .... One more thing caught my attention... Being able to travel the world for free, I love adventures alot so I said yes and now I keep learning new things and benefits of this business

Would you be willing to take a look at how you can stay safe too while turning your daily beauty products (perfumes, aftershave, rollon, spray, conditioner, skin care, toothpaste, body creams, feet creams etc) into money, travels and lifestyle, reply saying *YES* and I will send you info

Have a lovely and blessed day and look forward to your reply.
Simply text Alert-im interested
Re: Npower 2017 List Of Successful Candidates: Random Selection Criteria Used by Bayejuyo(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2017
We are waiting

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Vacancy At Great Maris Academy, Lagos / NNPC Recruitment 2019 Is Out - See Requirements And How To Apply / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.