Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car (53347 Views)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Jerryojozy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nwa something is back oo. Negativity is back. Nice one small doctor.

Genius J
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by ayourbamie: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Penalty lo throw-in cooner
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Royaldave200(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;
This car is not befitting of a customized number plate.
The car is not even befitting for a mom.
I'd have preferred he let his mom keep using keke till he can afford to buy her something more decent like a Rolls Royce.

Well....white car for a white garment mom.

Probably from the proceeds of him seeking redress through legal action on Snapchat for leaking his masturbation video.

Welcome back man smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Small Doctore, I see.
The car, I see.
Even Nwamaikpe, I see. shocked
But where is the mum??
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Joephat(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;
I'd have preferred he let his mom keep using keke till he can afford to buy her something more decent like a Rolls Royce.

Probably from the proceeds of him seeking redress through legal action on Snapchat for leaking his masturbation video.
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by childrenday15(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
How many graduates could afford to buy his or her mom keke napep? And this boy is richer than majority of those into white collars job even though he's jumping from speaker to table. Sometimes, I doubt if education is really what the hype it has based on Nigeria situation tho.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nedfed(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
He did well.

My Mum's private jet is almost ready. The manufacturer is giving it special finishing touches
Start from a bike and stop running mouth.
Enu ose (mouth no do am)

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by naturalflow: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
you tried.this time you played penalty enter goal post.
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

even when you can't afford to buy keke ologeere(bicycle) not to talk of car?

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
childrenday15:
How many graduates could afford to buy his or her mom keke napep? And this boy is richer than majority of those into white collars job even though he's jumping from speaker to table. Sometimes, I doubt if education is really what the hype it has based on Nigeria situation tho.
Having good certificate doesn't guarantee one a better life but it helps a lot. ability to use ones head makes ones becomes wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Sleezwizz: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Which one u Don buy for ur mama?

Nairaland Don unban u. u Don dey talk trash again

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by kabakaauu: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
danieljessy:
He's doing well even though is songs are trash

Just like your English

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one.
Every mother deserves the joy of raising a successful child.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by deepwater(f): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Oga boss grin

The boss is back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by JuicyStar: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Sometimes u sound funny, other times u sound sarcastic but the truth be told most times u sound strange. Na so Terry G start and everyone was laughing not until he personally affirmed that he is crazy. I just hope u a are just trying to be funny and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by casa101(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

STFU!!!.. Did they ever say or tell you their is no car that you can't customise the plate number??.... He did that BC of how special the mum is to him... Its not the car or plate number you should be looking at but the act of love he showed
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by richmondefosa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

The return of the foul mouthed troll. You still make sense on some threads sha.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by ariwamichael(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
Car or motor?
Smh most people these days can't even differentiate between a car and some bundled cotonou tokunbo motor
Really, you call Ferrari a car, Range rover a car, LAMBORGHINI a car and this crap up there a car also?
God have mercy

ur braincells must be on holiday
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

The number plate of the car is more attractive than the car.

I am sure small doctor's mum won't mind washing the number plate alone and leaving the rest of the car dirty. I wonder how well a Yoruba person can maintain anything white in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by niggi4life(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

I honestly dont understand how people find you funny.. For me you are just a foolish old guy hiding behind the keyboard to spill out trash out of your poor mind

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Veeflow(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
maleekberry:

At least he tried for his age We are patiently waiting for what you will buy for your own mother.
where you want make he see the money Person that can't buy bra for his gf always sucking from the wash and wear boobs tongue
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Ojuororun(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
danieljessy:
He's doing well even though is songs are trash
wat do mean by dat "trash" mthwww
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by RomeSankara: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Which car did your father buy for his mum and which one have you bought for your own mum

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by girl4rmspace(f): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I like this guy

He did the right thing

Some won't even remember their mom when they hammer...All they ll be thinking of is how to buy cars and expensive items for their girlfriends and go on vacations.

How can any right thinking person not remember their mom in the good times? Honestly even hardened criminals still shower their parents with riches. unless of course we are talking blood money rules
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Dharneehell(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Stupidd Fellow
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Holywizard: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Airforce neva buy tire 4 his mama b4 ooo
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

Na ur type never for their life even buy comon 200naira recharge card for their parent. How many cars u don buy for ur mum? Jealousy
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by jfleece(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

baba where ve u been
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Ericaikince(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
He did well.

My Mum's private jet is almost ready. The manufacturer is giving it special finishing touches
hungry man speach grin
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
niggi4life:
I honestly dont understand how people find you funny.. For me you are just a foolish old guy hiding behind the keyboard to spill out trash out of your poor mind

No mind d guy... He's a big fool for saying those trashes against small doctor
Re: Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car by juliola: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na only mothers guys dey by cars for. Hmmm
The fathers should wake up, spend your fortunes with brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.