Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero (3700 Views)

This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by honey001(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2017
This is a lie..... I can't believe this at all, except the so called school is in one remote village and the said teacher is a primary two drop out.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Bloggers and their lies are improving everyday!!!
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by terrezo2002(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
The hand writing of the red pen looks like a child's own

1 Like

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2017
ajasam12:
The moribund state of education in some private schools is worrisome and extremely pathetic. Teachers with no brain.

The idiot scored the student Zero

I'm worried coz it's not a joke and happened to someone very close to me. Imagine the nonsense she must have induced in my dear Oyin and other vulnerable kids.

#NoToUnqualifiedTeachers
#EducationMustBeQualitative
#WeMustChangeTheFuture
Mogbe!!!!,! How far shey u sha folo d kid go school cos that na big slap on d face
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Kingjags: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Things people post just for attention embarassed I can bet my balls that shiit ain't real
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by hopara1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
you are doing a prank,right
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by MEILYN(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ohhh my God! I can't believe this grin
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by tofek4real: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
divilele:
[color=#550000][/color] please does "ok" have plural...his!!! both the book ,student and marker av a very big problem...lemme cum and be going
I tire o, laff wan kill me here abeg borrow me your Ghana must go i wan travel go Ghana go learn Inglish hehehehe
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by tofek4real: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
ajasam12:
The moribund state of education in some private schools is worrisome and extremely pathetic. Teachers with no brain.

The idiot scored the student Zero

I'm worried coz it's not a joke and happened to someone very close to me. Imagine the nonsense she must have induced in my dear Oyin and other vulnerable kids.

#NoToUnqualifiedTeachers
#EducationMustBeQualitative
#WeMustChangeTheFuture
Okay plural na okays not ok chai that teacher must be from osun state hehehe
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by habsydiamond(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
this must be one of the 15000 teachers that failed pry4 exam in the north. this one no go school at all. e no even pass school gate.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by ajasam12: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2017
tofek4real:
Okay plural na okays not ok chai that teacher must be from osun state hehehe
lipsrsealed undecided
why my state?
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by tofek4real: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
ajasam12:
lipsrsealed undecided why my state?
Sorry bro na joke o! Lol
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Opoki(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is one of the reasons this young man is doing a campaign on gofundme to build his educational device.

Each device is equivalent to having a private teacher for your child.

Please check the link, donate and share on Facebook, let's help create awareness.

Www.gofundme.com/every-child-is-a-genius

@Cieid on Facebook and IG, @CieidWorldWide on Twitter.

His bro created this thread for him https://www.nairaland.com/4122644/23yrs-old-nigerian-launch-1m

His brother is the popular @MideMrPossible, the guy behind viral picture of people stealing fuel from mast, he also shared his emotional story of how dstv refuses his project which is now very similar to what TSTv is doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4085511/man-share-emotional-story-encounter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unn 2016/2017 Departmental Cut-off Marks / UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) / How Was Your Cpa Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.