Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,106 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference (1039 Views)

Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court Today After Spending 20 Month In Prison / Chioma And Davido Step Out For A Date, Reveals What Appears To Be A Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by sirlegend: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
According to the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, Cbcn who shared these photos Mother Mary Appeared in Edo StateSee the caption of the post below;

History has repeated itself here in Benin City, Nigeria during the National Marian Congress. Just like what happened 100 years ago at Fatima, Portugal reoccurred on 13th October, 2017. What a great miracle from our mother Mary, Our Lady of Fatima…

SEE FULL DETAILS ,PIC AND VIDEO BELOW!
http://plusmila.com/virgin-mary-appears-edo-state-nigeria-catholic-conference/

http://plusmila.com/virgin-mary-appears-edo-state-nigeria-catholic-conference/

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by Dottore: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Una no dey tire? No be today peoples begin see ghost nah.
What are the benefits of the "apparition".
the way people are brainwashed no be here.
My country my country.

Bloggers have become so desperate that they can out together any form of unimaginable tale on order to drive traffic to their useless blogs.

We were worried that formerly poverty and hardship were resetting peoples brain not knowing that that one Na moi moi. These days people's brain dey crash anyhow to the extent that even formatting cannot save it.
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

VIRGIN MARY?

When she purportedly appeared did she introduce herself as a virgin or you guys got someone to examine her for proof of virginity?

So after giving birth to Jesus and other children whom Joseph the carpenter fathered, her hymen was never broken right

The level of madness and ignorance being portrayed by these Orthodox religious sycophants is quite unforgiving.

Bunch of Idol worshippers claiming churchie!

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by eezeribe(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can only see a 'Virgin cloud'
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by lathrowinger: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
I for like disvirgin that lady
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by Atlantia(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lmao...It never gets old! gringrin
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by Charmin1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queen of the most holy rosary

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by amokeme(f): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
hmmm...
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Am still looking for the virgin Mary picture
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference by Chubhie: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
LOL! To imagine I received this video on Whatsapp from my staunch catholic dear mother this morning with caption that it happened in Abuja!

(1) (Reply)

How The Wizkid-davido War Started (you Need To See This) / Nigerians React To Blunder Made By An Aau Graduate In An Interview / Top 10 Biggest Celebrity Weddings Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.