Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (37284 Views)

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Boat With 5 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos / How Passengers Almost Fell Into A River After Bus Tragedy On Edo Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by castrol180(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Evablizin:
Mehn,this is very painful.
Sorry, ndo! We will never see this kind of thing again ooo
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by tballeyy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
I felt pitty for them,R I P
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
So sad may those who died Rest In Peace abd the Lord heal their families
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Evablizin(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
castrol180:

Sorry, ndo! We will never see this kind of thing again ooo
AMEN.
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by slimshadyl(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
I SWEAR, YOUR MUMU NEVER DO.

Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Dasherz(f): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
may God console their families
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
So tragic. RIP.
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
May their souls rest in peace, my dad lost his political associate, everyone here hails from my kindred may God heal my community
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:
My family is still thanking Good for the safety of my brother. .. he told us about this unfortunate event and he was meant to enter the vehicle as the last passenger sitting beside the door. . but he forgot a document in a friend's place and had to wait for the guy to bring it. .. My sincerest condolence right family of the departed and speedy healing to the victims. ..

thank God for his protection
are you from Unwara, that was a chartered bus Ma, don't come and lie for likes
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by omoranmilowo: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
So sad.
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by omoranmilowo: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
So sad
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Dasherz(f): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Piiko:
are you from Unwara, that was a chartered bus Ma, don't come and lie for likes
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Mekanus(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
If only our politicians can be dying like this; starting from Buhari, it woulda made lot of sense.
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Proffdada:
It's a shame that when Wike is spending lavishly someone dies horrific death in rivers
RIP
cry
it happened in Ebonyi, there were on their way to Port Harcourt to attend a wedding, people mistake silence for wisdom when you choose to keep quiet

1 Like

Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

according to my elder brother. .. the bus was leaving Ebonyi state (he Schools there ) So young man I can't lie about a trivial issue as this. . mind your post
that was a chartered bus, conveying people from my clan Eziotinya in Unwana Afikpo state to a wedding of someone from my village, the venue of the wedding was port Harcourt, I know 3 of the bus occupants personally and most of them visited my house during the month, the boarding point was our villa tell your brother to be thankful for something else

4 Likes

Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by joystickextend1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
embarassed may their soul RIPP
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Deo1986(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hellfire would have nothing to consume in the end...........very sad!
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by openmine(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Another sad reminder of our failed transport system where vehicles are not checked for road worthiness by our road safety officials..
U will just enter into a transport vehicle without knowing they have walked into a death trap
The one that annoys me most is the way and manner some impatient passengers pressure and even cajole drivers to move faster in order to get to their destination on time...If U know U have an appointment and U dont want to be late,why not go before the day! angry angry
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Dasherz(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Piiko:
that was a chartered bus, conveying people from my clan Eziotinya in Unwana Afikpo state to a wedding of someone from my village, the venue of the wedding was port Harcourt, I know 3 of the bus occupants personally and most of them visited my house during the month, the boarding point was our villa tell your brother to be thankful for something else

sorry for your loss
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

I only posted the message the way my bro told us at home .. I won't come here to fabricate anything just for likes especially on a post where people lost their lives .... so dude don't blame me for giving a reported speech from a family member and one so being a seemig blessing and miracle (in a way) I was not there when it all happened please ... I will confirm from him again

sorry for your loss
it's all good, no vex
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
HugeDan:
Yeah and the survived passengers are responding to treatments, thanks to God and FETHA medics.
you work there or are you privy to information?
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by babapressy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rip
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Originalsly: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
I just don't understand why these vehicles erupt and become engulfed in flames sooo quickly that passengers don't have time to escape. I can understand electrical fires caused by poor wiring and short cuts... but to spread so quickly? Now I want to believe it's caused by petrol fumes and someone smoking in the bus....a deadly combination.
May the family of the dead find the strength to cope with their sudden loss..... and the family of the injured find the courage, the strength, the hope, the commitment, the faith , the money and the time to nurse their loved ones back to good health.

1 Like

Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Fingerprinter(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

according to my elder brother. .. the bus was leaving Ebonyi state (he Schools there ) So young man I can't lie about a trivial issue as this. . mind your post
Ma'am, your younger brother is sharing a false testimony. That was a chartered bus moving from unwana to ph. The occupants were going for a wedding.
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by UfuomaUN(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Proffdada:
It's a shame that when Wike is spending lavishly someone dies horrific death in rivers
RIP
cry

What has wike got to do with this

Feel free to choke on your ignorance
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2017
may the rest in eternal peace-AMEN
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by ChelseaDr(m): 3:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

Madam, tell your brother to always verify information before spreading same. This was a chattered bus.

For the guy talking about Wike, that was a very careless talk, the accident happened in Ebony state not Rivers.

I lost a friend in that unfortunate incident, may his soul and all those who died REST IN PEACE, AMEN. May God grant those who were transferred to FETHA and the one in Afikpo Medical Center speedy recovery.
Cheers!!
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by Mrjo(m): 3:58am On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Terrible
This kind of evil shouldn't befall anyone oo not even my enemy
May their souls RIP
this your prayer is excellent, intact I rike u
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by juman(m): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Unfortunate one nigeria.
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by jbaba272: 5:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Heartfelt sympathy and condolences to their beloved families. RIPP IJMN
Re: 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers by riczy(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2017
castrol180:

Baby how market? And why crying more than the bereaved
must u showcase ur ... Here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) / The Asaba Flyover Bridge: 10 Things To Know About This Beautiful Landmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.