Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lasu Foundation Is A Scam Project. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Foundation Is A Scam Project. (584 Views)

2023/2024 Lasu Foundation And Sandwich Admission Registration Form Programmed / LASU Foundation Admission List Is Out / Lasu Foundation Is A Scam Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Foundation Is A Scam Project. by beninguy: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
I attended lasu foundation programme for the year 2016/17 in badagry. After one year we were promised by the school and the advertisement that courses would be allocated based on points but surprisingly it was a scam by the school management to syphon money from people. After one year and the result came out some performed well and got up to 13 and 14 points but the school management were picking students based on nepotism and favouritism given those with high grades courses like botany , biochemistry,micro biology and other science course when they applied for medicine and deserve to get it or other courses related.. i Am wondering why a school wud be doing indigneship in a jupeb programme you promised to give students equal chances at success. They have shattered dreams and careers . I am calling on jamb to checkmate this process and for relevant bodies to come and help . I can proof it , this is urgent pls come to the students aid . Thank you
Re: Lasu Foundation Is A Scam Project. by beninguy: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
This issue should be in the front page please admin

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Cut Off Mark And Admission Update / Effective Use Of 'has/have Or Had' / New Bayelsa Varsity Gets First Set Of Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.