Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters (22407 Views)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Abfinest007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
how will they when they want to earn extra income and become rich overnight
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by GetMeRight: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Well, if they're afraid of the public and customers' negative reactions, government can partner with them to obtain the statistics needed for a robust cyber security.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
writingking:
I love topics like these. I am looking forward to seeing more opinions on this

Sorry to burst your bubbles, you cant get opinions on NL again. They might even start Tribal E-war here or the Yahoo Yahoo discussion they are already discussing cheesy cheesy
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by gurunlocker: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
WTF! So that's why they always twist people when information is needed about fraudsters?
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by excel101(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
He mentioned Biafra among the groups involved in making hate speeches, but exempted AREWA. By their comments we'll know then.

1 Like

Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by JoshMedia: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fraudsters are meant to be dealt with and not covered

Check my signature
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
They don't know what the monies are meant for.

If a branch has 10,000 bank accounts, how do you monitor all of them to know the intent behind every deposit ?
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Lionofdjungle: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
In that case,bankers should not be beating their children if they refuse to report bad conducts to their parents. After all, that's what their parents also do.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Kylekent59: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
A banker would never reveal his/her secrete to anybody.
No one would love to lose his/her customer.
It takes one thief to know another thief.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by babapressy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Realy
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by jchioma: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

See your mouth like an hegoat on heat.... Create your own business and allow the criminals in power ruin it.

Is it bankers that will collect accurate data on citizens or give them social security... Or welfare carers.... Ogbeni Nigeria issa jungle... and only jungle rules apply.

Foool. I am not not the cause of your frustration... Trolling like a headless chicken..
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Michaelpresh(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Frauds every where even in our churches this days you hear elders and pastors fighting over money issues. Banks deducting some little/huge amounts of money for no fcking reason(s). Hate this country.

All my white Americans ladies don block me on Facebook all bvus of the bad name some people have given this country. Now people outside finds it difficult to trust nor do business with us Nigerians. HATE THIS NATION!
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
jchioma:

Foool. I am not not the cause of your frustration... Trolling like a headless chicken..

Get it washed with jik....then maybe I can consider inserting my toe.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by ikp120(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why would they?
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Jimmy231: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
cyber crime has nothing to do with our economy its even helping the economy wish job you provide for youth thank God for this cyber steal arm robber kidnappers ritualist for don plenty pass normal human being..Politician judges Nigerian Police force and Miniseries are Nigerian number one problem
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by AreaFada2: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fraud is everywhere.

A man can scam his wife, a woman can scam her FIL, online fraud, confidence fraud, land/property fraud, fake goods sellers, get rich quick schemes, love scams, job scam, embezzlement, etc.

Culprits & victims are many. Many people are even both in one.

If even 50% of fraudsters were to be jailed, the penal/justice system would become the biggest employer of labour cheesy grin.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Jimmy231: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, you cant get opinions on NL again. They might even start Tribal E-war here or the Yahoo Yahoo discussion they are already discussing cheesy cheesy
You go don know this one self na amebo na waiting him like for the topic.

1 Like

Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by joystickextend1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
oh ok..

meanwhile guys check out my profile
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by horllyma(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bankers call it Information Confidentiality
But...
"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X
It's called duty of secrecy.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by meforyou1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
There are regulations for banks to report to report certain transactions to the appropriate authorities. Pasted on all banking halls.
Or are u turning bankers to witches and wizards?
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm. should I go and start yahoo plus too?.

www.creativestudioone.com
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by lumeneng22: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
So long as you are ready to to refund customers money, you can protect yahoo boyz to eternity no squams. Cryptocurrencies are coming to take ove the economy .
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Hades2016(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
OrestesDante:
In Yoruba: Enito gbepo laja ko lole bi o shey eni to ba gbasile.

oye ofe mmanu cry

Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by jchioma: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Get it washed with jik....then maybe I can consider inserting my toe.

O! Your Mother ! pity.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2017
jchioma:

O! My Mother ! pity.
Fixed.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by wizygreat2000(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2017
writingking:
I love topics like these. I am looking forward to seeing more opinions on this
that is what we call wordshop. u can't use ur have to kill were u for they chop na
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by seangy4konji: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2017
na fraud money bankers deh tale drink trophy also...

you think its by the 80 thousand salary??

every body illegali nclyding dino melaye...

Fraud up and down.
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by 9jatatafo(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Lazy azz people. Is it bank that you should rely on for fraud data?
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by joinnow: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2017
NCC are not doing their work
Buck passing the incomplete fraud data on bank
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by salesforce: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Oh
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by jchioma: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Fixed.

FRAUDSTER!
Re: Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2017
jchioma:

FRAUDSTER!
You should stop sending me gay PM's. I'm not an homosexual. Or I'll be forced to take drastic measures you won't find palatable. Be warned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria / Free Sachet Pure Water Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.