Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work (762 Views)

Hello Nairalanders, Am In Need Of An I.T. Placement (student Work Industrial... / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls I don't want to go into long story
My girl says she want to go into hair styling but personally I suggest she should go for ICT training but she too does not found interest on it as she will be writing jamb next year but want something to learn but I don't like her doing hair styling/dressing. Pls it urgent your idea is welcome pls help a brother
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work by agadaone1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let her go for her passion bro.... Pocket your pride

1 Like

Re: Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work by DozieInc(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
cefezyA:
Pls I don't want to go into long story
My girl says she want to go into hair styling but personally I suggest she should go for ICT training but she too does not found interest on it as she will be writing jamb next year but want something to learn but I don't like her doing hair styling/dressing. Pls it urgent your idea is welcome pls help a brother

Since she is not interested in ICT then let her pursue her passion.

My sis is learning catering and decorations, she chose that over tailoring.
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work by ifex370(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
I taya oo... Allow her biko...

Don't let her waste school fees on ICT those courses are very expensive.. And not for uninterested people

1 Like

Re: Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
DozieInc:

Since she is not interested in ICT then let her pursue her passion.

My sis is learning catering and decorations, she chose that over tailoring.
Yes actually not that she too passionate about it it just like the one that is so available to her according to her am also thinking of tailoring over the hairstyling. More ideas are welco. Too

1 Like

Re: Hey Fellow Nairalanders Am Seeking For Advice For My Girl Who Needs Skills Work by Theminddigest: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Passion and Love for anything determines how long that thing lasts. If she's intending to go into hair styling, let her follow her passion.

The most painful and heartbreaking thing is doing what doesn't really catch your interest and it often result to low performance and poor results.

"Your field of play is where you become the playmaker"

- The Mind Digest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HSE And Oil & Gas Employment 2nd Opportunity / How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering / Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.