Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. (2767 Views)

Top 100 Popular Blogs In Nigeria 2019-2020 / Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) / Check Out The Top 7 Instagram Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tonight, I want to read ten new blogs- maybe yours is what I want.

Please, is only 10 tonight. I'll read 20 tomorrow.

I'm not a bot, I'm not a ghost reader.

I'll read and comment and if the blog post is worth it, I'll
also share it on my Facebook wall with 3k active friends.

Note- I'll not review your blog on your comments section, if there's any thing I have to advice you on about your blog, I will quote you here and say it.

you may post a link directly to the post you think is your best and can make me share it, Remember I share and tag at least 20 friends. I won't read only it- I'll use your navigation and surf other interesting stuffs for myself.

you can as well post your index(home) I'll surf for my self.

PS. ONLY TECH, HEALTH, Entrepreneurship, RELATIONSHIP, SELF-IMPROVEMENT NICHES, I WON'T READ A NEWS AND entertainment SITE.

START NOW.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by andreweb(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
writingking:
The deepest human need is the need to be appreciated. welldone op

Not about your sympathetic appreciation. it's about expanding my imagination, it's about increasing my knowledge_ by tapping into what a blogger knows- which is why they started blog in the first place, its about drawing their traffic for the growth of their blog and the benefit of the wallets.

Bro, I'm not asking for your appreciation yet. I just want to learn a new thing whilst giving back to whom I got it.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by geunik(m): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Am in. My blog on my signature
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by zaymoh: 2:41am On Oct 16, 2017
hi, am in. blog address is in signature!
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by finnestdope(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Finstar: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Davetopaz, I'm sure you'll like mine grin Visit www.entmirror.com

It's all about entrepreneurship
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2017
DaveTopaz:

it's about expanding my imagination, it's about increasing my knowledge_ by tapping into what a blogger knows- which is why they started blog in the first place...
my signature
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by agrocentric: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2017
Agroensured.ng

Read, Comment and share.

Thank you!!!
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 2:02am On Oct 17, 2017
agrocentric:
Agroensured.ng

Read, Comment and share.

Thank you!!!

The UX, at your site is not really good. The UI is fine but User Experience needs some rethink_ why would you– if you were me– have to pass a captcha test before you comment when we all know the current best practices don't need to stress me that far.

Adopt the "end user in mind" strategy- remember cross-browser principle too.

Some of your traffic maybe coming from browser that don't support recaptcha and the result is less audience engagement_ your power as a web logger.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Finstar:
Davetopaz, I'm sure you'll like mine grin Visit www.entmirror.com

It's all about entrepreneurship

It is the blog in my model.....

Excellent work and very unique blog.

I must point out your blog is a WordPress blog and slow f*****g loading.......(help us a little with the speed)

I may never know if you're getting the value for such unique blog, you can stop by (zaghadon@gmail.com) I'll gift you a mighty secret. Thank yourself later.

Once more, thanks for standing out. I've bookmarked your blog. To visit daily_ will only click ads that's important to me biko..
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 2:41am On Oct 17, 2017
finnestdope:
https://www.obasimvilla.com

https://www.3ptechies.com

am here now

You're actually not blogging for the passion of sharing knowledge, I understand, you want to make money operating one CPM account with many niche blogs.

I'll help you achieve that very goal. Contact me at zaghadon@gmail.com I'll lease one idea you'll like.

Anyways, that was a nice blog. Though not professional in the UI/UX and lest I forget your comment section was showing some program bugs
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 2:48am On Oct 17, 2017
gbesky:
PositiveNaija

https://www.positivenaija.com

A news site, Powered by WordPress- the Ui/UX not too good.

I don't just like what I arrived on.

Your blog might become approved by AdSense, but it will not make more than 1million naira a year.

My advice

Improve on your blog skills set:
Web development, content writing, graphics designing

Choose a better strategy; recommended rare strategies or better still choose a better Niche.

Thanks for sharing your blog
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 3:02am On Oct 17, 2017
zaymoh:
hi, am in. blog address is in signature!

Post your link
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by zaymoh: 4:21am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=DaveTopaz post=61492827]
Post your link[] www.soultitudewithzaynab..com
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Finstar: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2017
DaveTopaz:

It is the blog in my model.....

Excellent work and very unique blog.

I must point out your blog is a WordPress blog and slow f*****g loading.......(help us a little with the speed)

I may never know if you're getting the value for such unique blog, you can stop by (zaghadon@gmail.com) I'll gift you a mighty secret. Thank yourself later.

Once more, thanks for standing out. I've bookmarked your blog. To visit daily_ will only click ads that's important to me biko..

Thanks so much.. I think you're right, the speed is not impressive at all and my host is not doing anything about it.. I was adviced to install cloudfare, I will do that and see if it will improve the speed. Can't wait till January to port to a new host.

Thanks so much for your encouragement.. I will contact you soon..
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Finstar:

Thanks so much.. I think you're right, the speed is not impressive at all and my host is not doing anything about it.. I was adviced to install cloudfare, I will do that and see if it will improve the speed. Can't wait till January to port to a new host.

Thanks so much for your encouragement.. I will contact you soon..

You're welcomed.

If you're host ain't doing anything about it, then try yourself to help your blog.

Try this

Compress some of your images b4 use,

Remove some hard rendering scripts, JavaScript can stay anywhere in you DOM, remove some from your<head></head> tag.

Remove some plugins, they are all scripted apps, especially those for seo they most reserve a space for themselves in your head tag.

Use your hand and do the seo, I'll tell you how you'll do it.

Once again welcome
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
DaveTopaz:

You're welcomed.

If you're host ain't doing anythingh about it, then try yourself to help your blog.

Try this

Remove some hard rendering scripts, JavaScript can stay anywhere in you DOM, remove some from your<head></head> tag.

Remove some plugins, they are all scripted apps, especially those for seo they most reserve a space for themselves in your head tag.

Once again welcome
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=zaymoh post=61493122][/quote]

Your blog is cool in the design.
You have unique contents.

But you're yet to decide your particular niche.

Have you checked a post on your blog to see that your about section still have the default latin sentences.

Download a copy of your blog template, send it to me, I'll help you remove it.

Send it via zaghadon@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Finstar: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2017
DaveTopaz:

You're welcomed.

If you're host ain't doing anything about it, then try yourself to help your blog.

Try this

Once again welcome

Thanks for your suggestions.. I have a plugin that automatically compress images.. All my plugins are recommended and relevant.. Actually, my site speed was superb until last month when my server went down.. When it was brought back up, the speed drastically reduced. I have complained and the host seem not to know what to do, despite my domain being in a vps server.

I just installed cloudfare and it will take about 24hrs before it propagate properly..

I will look into my head tags.. I think I have some google verification codes that are no longer relevant.. Will take them out immediately..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Finstar:

Thanks for your suggestions.. I have a plugin that automatically compress images.. All my plugins are recommended and relevant.. Actually, my site speed was superb until last month when my server went down.. When it was brought back up, the speed drastically reduced. I have complained and the host seem not to know what to do, despite my domain being in a vps server.

I just installed cloudfare and it will take about 24hrs before it propagate properly..

I will look into my head tags.. I think I have some google verification codes that are no longer relevant.. Will take them out immediately..

Great!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
DaveTopaz:

A news site, Powered by WordPress- the Ui/UX not too good.

I don't just like what I arrived on.

Your blog might become approved by AdSense, but it will not make more than 1million naira a year.

My advice

Improve on your blog skills set:
Web development, content writing, graphics designing

Choose a better strategy; recommended rare strategies or better still choose a better Niche.

Thanks for sharing your blog

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by tectonotimes: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
DaveTopaz:
Tonight, I want to read ten new blogs- maybe yours is what I want.

Please, is only 10 tonight. I'll read 20 tomorrow.

I'm not a bot, I'm not a ghost reader.

I'll read and comment and if the blog post is worth it, I'll
also share it on my Facebook wall with 3k active friends.

Note- I'll not review your blog on your comments section, if there's any thing I have to advice you on about your blog, I will quote you here and say it.

you may post a link directly to the post you think is your best and can make me share it, Remember I share and tag at least 20 friends. I won't read only it- I'll use your navigation and surf other interesting stuffs for myself.

you can as well post your index(home) I'll surf for my self.

PS. ONLY TECH, HEALTH, Entrepreneurship, RELATIONSHIP, SELF-IMPROVEMENT NICHES, I WON'T READ A NEWS AND entertainment SITE.

START NOW.
You can check the links on my signature.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by zaymoh: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
DaveTopaz:

Your blog is cool in the design.
You have unique contents.

But you're yet to decide your particular niche.

Have you checked a post on your blog to see that your about section still have the default latin sentences.

Download a copy of your blog template, send it to me, I'll help you remove it.

Send it via zaghadon@gmail.com
thank you for the assessment. i am really grateful. will forward the blog template to you. Abt the niche, I have found it difficult to define. I wouldnt mind some suggestions though. thank uuu
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by netbeans1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
www.techreminder.com Hope i'm not late tongue
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by agrocentric: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thank you very much. The captcha helps to filter spam comments...I was getting too much spam comments
DaveTopaz:

The UX, at your site is not really good. The UI is fine but User Experience needs some rethink_ why would you– if you were me– have to pass a captcha test before you comment when we all know the current best practices don't need to stress me that far.

Adopt the "end user in mind" strategy- remember cross-browser principle too.

Some of your traffic maybe coming from browser that don't support recaptcha and the result is less audience engagement_ your power as a web logger.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
netbeans1:
www.techreminder.com Hope i'm not late tongue

I loved your site, but mehn- it's filled with ads. UX zero.

I hope you're filling the banks with the CPM. About 15 ad units in your blog should earn minimum of $15 per miles in one day. I.e 5miles=$(15*5). $75 a day.
≈ $(75*30). $2250 ≈ N1m+ a month excluding pay per click through

Hope you're getting the traffic, if you are not, holla me at zaghadon@gmail.com and I'll lease you a secret
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by deturla: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by 1stMD: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by netbeans1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
DaveTopaz:

I loved your site, but mehn- it's filled with ads. UX zero.

I hope you're filling the banks with the CPM. About 15 ad units in your blog should earn minimum of $15 per miles in one day. I.e 5miles=$(15*5). $75 a day.
≈ $(75*30). $2250 ≈ N1m+ a month excluding pay per click through

Hope you're getting the traffic, if you are not, holla me at zaghadon@gmail.com and I'll lease you a secret

Bro thanks for your observation, not making that much though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Stealing' a Domain Name (Cybersquatting) / How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started / Latest Mtn And Etisalat Free Browsing Is Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.