Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! (9985 Views)

I Need Short Movie Script Writer / A Movie Script For Sale / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by Fatasy(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
infact a perfect tread for me,a lot of stories on ground,i just downloaded trelby now,bt am still finding my way thru it.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by troubleseller: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Y'all talking about First Draft what of Fade In (full version or demo version). Currently having writers block. Script is about 70%
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by okeowohabeeb: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
demsid:
Hi, I'm a kind of person that usually have weird taughts. I always fabricate stories that are interesting when I'm in the midst of my friends. Whenever the inspiration comes I just start narrating movies that I've not watched and may never exist which my friends usually find interesting. Even when I sleep I do have interesting dreams that are movie-like and could be remade on TV.

So Just yesterday it occur to me that, what if I develop this talent and start writing movies for the big industry who have the fund and capacity to project whatever interesting idea Ive got.
But the problem is that I don't know how movie scripts are written professionally come to talk of presenting it to my potential producer/ director or whoever can make it a real movie.
I need someone who can teach me this script writing or guide me with the format. Cos im scared if I hire someone to write it for me, and then another person to proofread. The longer the chain of people at that raw stage, the easier for me to lose everything, cos ppl do steal another person's idea.
I need Your help here!!
contact me okeowohabeeb@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by ponti93(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
demsid:
Hi, I'm a kind of person that usually have weird taughts. I always fabricate stories that are interesting when I'm in the midst of my friends. Whenever the inspiration comes I just start narrating movies that I've not watched and may never exist which my friends usually find interesting. Even when I sleep I do have interesting dreams that are movie-like and could be remade on TV.

So Just yesterday it occur to me that, what if I develop this talent and start writing movies for the big industry who have the fund and capacity to project whatever interesting idea Ive got.
But the problem is that I don't know how movie scripts are written professionally come to talk of presenting it to my potential producer/ director or whoever can make it a real movie.
I need someone who can teach me this script writing or guide me with the format. Cos im scared if I hire someone to write it for me, and then another person to proofread. The longer the chain of people at that raw stage, the easier for me to lose everything, cos ppl do steal another person's idea.
I need Your help here!!
before you write a script, write a story... A plot... Dat is where u will build ur script from.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Afobear:
i want to sell one ....the answer lies within !!!anyone interested ?

What lies within? Hah this script you want to sell is already is cinema oh.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by Afobear: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Terhide5000:

What lies within? Hah this script you want to sell is already is cinema oh.
Mr ,prove it ....this is a script i did from a previous flick i saw many years ago ...the movie inspired me and i did the work .....preview my script and compare with what you saw in the cinemas...just because the names might be similar never means we have same scripts
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by itsandi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nice thread... Enjoy cool stories, poems, series, articles on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by scriptcoverage: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
For a great FREE screenwriting program, go to https://screenplayreaders.com and search for celtx. This is the desktop version of Celtx which is open source, so it's fine to use for free, but the company Celtx no longer supports it.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by thomasina: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
You can find help on how to write Nollywood movie scripts from here: https://nollywoodmoviescripts.com.ng/ You will even see some movie script samples there and some other stories for your reading pleasure.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
If you keep believing that your idea will be stolen, You might not end up getting what you really wanted out of script writing, So get a Lawyer to help you protect the writing as well as make sure that you have proofs too that you are the original owner of the idea (Like drafts, Plot and all) Those are evidence that can help incase you have a stolen idea from any prospective producer or production company

demsid:

I need Your help here!!
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by inter6designs: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2019
There are many people who learnt how to write movie scripts by training themselves. First download Celtx it is free. Secondly download a movie script of one of your favorite movies online, watch the movie while you read the script. Do this several times until you begin to understand how a screenplay is formatted. You can also read some tutorials to advance your new skills

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! by Shimishingshong: 2:05am On May 06, 2021
I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread / The 5man Crew / Infant Wins December Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.