Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? (3586 Views)

Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP / S’East Plots To Dump PDP, Plans Merging APGA With ACN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Sunofgod(m): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2010
Maybe Ghanain diplomats are the answer to Nigeria's political, economic and development problems?

Blood must be shed in order to split,
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Ibime(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2010
hehehehe. . .what rubbish. . . if that were to happen, Ghana must demand that Nigeria be its exclave rather than the other way around. . . how can civilised Ghanaians be ruled from barbaric Abuja?
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by bgees(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2010
what a topic.!!!
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Sunofgod(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2010
What is the secret to their success given that they are intellectually 'lesser people' with fewer resources?
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by bgees(m): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2010
good leadership.
they have not experienced breakdown in morals like we have.
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 1:46am On Mar 12, 2010
The difference between Ghana and Nigeria is that the Ghanaians know how to deal with their Muslim Northeners.

If you know Ghanain history, the Ashanti enslave northern Muslims and sold them to Europeans. The Ashanti practiced their indigenous religion, and were powerful enough to invade Muslim lands instead of the other way around, unlike in Nigeria in which the Fulani Aristocracy invaded the lands to the south.

When I spent some time in Ghana, the Ashanti and other Akan groups think they are better than their Muslim brethren to the north.

The Ashanti in particular remember how they use to enslave these people.

In addition, Ghana has a much smaller Muslim population which accounts to 15% of the population instead of 50% of their population like it is in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by MandingoII(m): 1:59am On Mar 12, 2010
Yup the Ashanti's were SLAVE catchers for the Europeans.

The only way they enslaved the Much Bigger physically Northern Ghanians was because of GUNS!!!!

Today, the Ashanti's know they are little men and FEAR the much bigger Northerners - and they consider them backwards.

Ghanians here in the states believe they are BETTER than Nigerians. That Nigeria is a corrupt cesspool of stagnation and that THEY are moving forward, this is yet to be seen since they are NEWLY indebt to the IMF and Worldbank.

Remember when Nigeria once thought it was the Darling of Africa?

we shall see when they start producing that oil, lol
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2010
MandingoII:

Yup the Ashanti's were SLAVE catchers for the Europeans.

The only way they enslaved the Much Bigger physically Northern Ghanians was because of GUNS!!!!

Today, the Ashanti's know they are little men and FEAR the much bigger Northerners - and they consider them backwards.

Ghanians here in the states believe they are BETTER than Nigerians.  That Nigeria is a corrupt cesspool of stagnation and that THEY are moving forward, this is yet to be seen since they are NEWLY indebt to the IMF and Worldbank.

Remember when Nigeria once thought it was the Darling of Africa?

we shall see when they start producing that oil, lol

I remember my stay in Ghana, the Ashanti are very short and dark in complexion. Their women are taller than the men as I observed. I love Ghanaian women by the way, because they have wonderful shapes.

Anyway, when I was in Tamale which is the capital of the Northern region, these people are tall and they speak Hausa. But, they are Hausa, the are Dagari and Gonga. They are good looking people. However, the Ashanti I was with would make fun of them.

I doubt that Ghana will make the same mistakes as Nigeria when it comes to oil. The problem with Nigeria is that most of our oil is found on the land, while their oil is found offshore. So they will not have worry about dealing with ethnic groups who believe their land is being exploited.

However, the expected reserves of oil is no where near the amount found in Nigeria.

Their women love our Naija Swag. I had plenty of Ghanaian women during my stay and in particular, an Ashanti girl who is waiting for my return.
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

Their women love our Naija Swag. I had plenty of Ghanaian women during my stay and in particular, an Ashanti girl who is waiting for my return.

What does dat haf to du with the thread?

Everybody must tell their story with women of one nationality or the other
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 4:29am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

It was a side note!!!  angry

Cry me a river, because your response has nothing to do with this thread either.
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

It was a side note!!!  angry

Cry me a river, because your response has nothing to do with this thread either.
tongue
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 4:33am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

tongue

On another side note, why do you have that signature?

This is a Nigerian discussion board, not an American board. You work for the U.S. Census or something?
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

On another side note, why do you have that signature?

This is a Nigerian discussion board, not an American board. You would for the U.S. Census or something?
LOL No, I'm trying to remind everybody, esp Nigerians, to complete their census.

Everybody is part of the solution. Now if you dont return it, then you're part of the problem.

wink
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 4:43am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL No, I'm trying to remind everybody, esp Nigerians,  to complete their census.

Everybody is part of the solution. Now if you dont return it, then you're part of the problem.

wink

Yes, I was told to put [b]IGBO [/b]American. lol  grin
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 4:44am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Telling is sharing and sharing is giving wink
We don't discriminate cool
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

Yes, I was told to put [b]IGBO [/b]American. lol  grin

Lol as long you return it.

It'll solve a lot of problem smiley

chic2pimp:

Telling is sharing and sharing is giving wink
We don't discriminate cool
wateva lol.
Telling is too much. . . . if I count how many nationality of women sjeezy has supposingly dated, I would need 5 extra pairs of hand
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 4:53am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

wateva lol.
Telling is too much. . . . if I count how many nationality of women sjeezy has supposingly dated, I would need 5 extra pairs of hand
grin grin grin grin grin
The more pairs of hand you grow, the better.(It will definitely help during Nookie Nookie time wink)
Sleazebag's case is incurable.
He needs to consult Tuberculosis Joshua
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin
The more pairs of hand you grow, the better.(It will definitely help during Nookie Nookie time wink)
Sleazebag's case is incurable.
He needs to consult Tuberculosis Joshua
Stop it, I told you its never gonna happen grin

We seriously need to stop derailing threads up and down lol smiley
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 5:03am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Stop it, I told you its never gonna happen grin

We seriously need to stop derailing threads up and down lol smiley
We shall see grin

Wahlai we seriously need to stop ooo grin
Oya stop teasing moi jor angry tongue
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2010
Ghanaian women are fine ooooo.  grin

There men are short dark and ugly, but their women are blessed with wonderful shapes, dark complexion and beautiful faces.

I might make one of those women one of my wives.

Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 5:10am On Mar 12, 2010
Chei see those lips shocked shocked shocked
I fit bite am die grin
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2010
See what I'm talking about? sad
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 5:20am On Mar 12, 2010
Wetin I do nau, ehn Iya? undecided tongue
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 12, 2010
Nothing jare sad
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by maddock(m): 5:32am On Mar 12, 2010
Helloooooo, is this topic about ghanian girls? Can you guys please focus and lay aside every erotic (mis)adventures
One of the major problems of Nigeria apart from orruption,ineptitude and incompetency of her leaders is her size (though also a major strenght).Kai too many people in Nigeria with too many socio-economic problems hence their vunerability and availability to be used easily by mischief makers. But back to the topic, almighty Nigeria merging (or acquired) with Ghana, WAT DA HECH RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by EzeUche(m): 5:34am On Mar 12, 2010
Nigeria is already merging with Ghana

You should see how many Nigerians are in Ghana? Soon it will be "Naija must go."

We Naija men are definitely merging with their women. wink
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 5:35am On Mar 12, 2010
maddock:

Helloooooo, is this topic about ghanian girls? Can you guys please focus and lay aside every erotic (mis)adventures
Will you sharrap dia and focus on the topic @ hand.
Nah wetin concern you with erotic (mis)adventures? undecided

FL Gators:

Nothing jare sad
just as i thought tongue
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp,
fimisile jor
lipsrsealed

EzeUche:

Nigeria is already merging with Ghana

You should see how many Nigerians are in Ghana? Soon it will be "Naija must go."

We Naija men are definitely merging with their women. wink
SMH. hmm hmm ashi of ewo tongue
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 5:47am On Mar 12, 2010
Fi e si le ke? shocked
No be you dey tease me undecided
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 12, 2010
kiss
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2010
kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by maddock(m): 5:59am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Nah wetin consign you with erotic (mis)adventures? undecided
[/quo
chic2pimp link=topic=411913.msg5675952#msg5675952 date=1268368527:

Nah wetin consign you with erotic (mis)adventures? undecided

I definitely saw this coming, sorry sir nutin CONSIGN me with ur misadventure. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Shouldn’t Pay For Govt’s Inefficiency - Senators / 2015 Election: Rivers PDP May Settle For Wike / Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.