Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman (750 Views)

German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by ThisTrend(f): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017

Police in Saigon,Vietnam have detained a 33-year-old Nigerian man Akachukwu Donald for allegedly raping a 23-year-old German woman at his apartment.

Officers in Nha Be District handed over custody of Akachukwu to the city police for further investigation on Thursday, October 12.

The woman said she is in Vietnam on vacation and met the Nigerian on Bui Vien, the city’s backpacker street in District 1.

He invited her home and forcefully raped her last Saturday night, she claims.

She said she left the apartment immediately after the assault and filed a complaint with help from a local woman.

Some people in the building also said they believed she had been sexually assaulted.

According to local media, the case has received widespread media coverage and drawn mixed opinions,

"Before a verdict has even been reached, readers, both foreign and locals, have criticized the German for not protecting herself and jumping on board with a stranger so fast." reports VN International.

Convicted rapists can receive anything from two years in jail to the death sentence in Vietnam, depending on the seriousness of the attack and the damage caused to the victim.

The German provided test results that found sperm in her vagina, but the accused Nigerian said they had consensual sex.

No developments on the case have been reported thus far.

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/nigerian-man-detained-vietnam-allegedly-raping-23-year-old-german-woman/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by HungerBAD: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Rape?
Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

Before I am forced to judge,
I am reminded that rape in the Western content is different from rape in the Nigerian context.
It is very easy for a Nigerian man to be jailed for this crime in the Western world,

Because in Nigeria, men are thought and experience has nurtured most Nigerian men not to give up on women.
Our Naija women say 'No' when they mean 'Yes' and you'd get the 'Yes' from them only after long persistence and if you quit any sooner, the same girl will tag you a 'Jewman'.

Even some of our wives said 'No' the first day we tried it out with them; but with 'sweet mouth', promises, seduction, threats and mind games we finally had our way.

That my brother is also rape because it wasn't wholly consensual. It was grudgingly permissive.

Naija girls have so messed up the psyche of the men that we are made to think every other girl is sadistic.

This does not in anyway endorse, ratify or justify the act.
However, just a reminder for those who will come here and criticize this man even though they've done worse.

To my brother Akachukwu Donald;
Enjoy your jail time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by Bolustical: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2017
I am not disappointed like many other Nairalanders. Our brothers been tarnishing Nigeria's image since 1914.
Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by ogaJona(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2017
the way afonjas will dash into this thread

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by Bolustical: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2017
The German girl refused development and it was given her by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Not again

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by whitebeard(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Akachukwu Donald..haha noted..it an ipob juice..carry on people the day crime count has started.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
I am not disappointed like many other Nairalanders. Our brothers been tarnishing Nigeria's image since 1914.
I'm disappointed because till now you are still jobless after finishing NYSC since 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
But why did the police arrest Mr Akachukwu Donald.

Do they not know he's a child of God?

What crime has he committed? He was only trying to develop the German lady

Our blooda should be released with immediate effect before they incur the wrath of Chukwu Okike Kerewawa

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by nepapole(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Edakun! How do rapists enjoy raping?
Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by Bolustical: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I'm disappointed because till now you are still jobless after finishing NYSC since 2015
grin grin grin

Unlike you I don't have to be in traffic early in the morning to hawk boiled groundnut, freegelis or sell ugu later in the evening.

By the way, my regards to your brother, Akachukwu Donald.
Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by Lionessza(f): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
This is xenophobia , those Vietnamese people are wicked, lazy and jealous of hardworking Nigerians grin. They hate hardworking black men like this guy and frame them of crimes. I was in Vietnam last year and because they love us naija men die , I slept with 5 of their women and the guys found out and sent me to jail because of jealousy grin. They even plant drugs on our anuses because of jealousy grin. I'm telling you this guy might be innocent. Naija guys never do these things they are accused of , we are the most trustworthy and hardworking people in Africa and the world and women hunt us down only to frame us of rape grin grin. Jealous and lazy German woman grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Detained In Vietnam For Allegedly Raping 23-year-old German Woman by tyson98: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before I am forced to judge,
I am reminded that rape in the Western content is different from rape in the Nigerian context.
It is very easy for a Nigerian man to be jailed for this crime in the Western world,

Because in Nigeria, men are thought and experience has nurtured most Nigerian men not to give up on women.
Our Naija women say 'No' when they mean 'Yes' and you'd get the 'Yes' from them only after long persistence and if you quit any sooner, the same girl will tag you a 'Jewman'.

Even some of our wives said 'No' the first day we tried it out with them; but with 'sweet mouth', promises, seduction, threats and mind games we finally had our way.

That my brother is also rape because it wasn't wholly consensual. It was grudgingly permissive.

Naija girls have so messed up the psyche of the men that we are made to think every other girl is sadistic.

This does not in anyway endorse, ratify or justify the act.
However, just a reminder for those who will come here and criticize this man even though they've done worse.

To my brother Akachukwu Donald;
Enjoy your jail time.
Wereygrin

(1) (Reply)

When Would This Jungle Justice Stop. / Nigerian Drug Law Agency Arrests Nine Drug Traffickers Including A South African / Nigerian Man Convicted In The US For Stabbing Fiancee To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.