Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja (32472 Views)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension / Atiku To Suffer Bloody Nose In 2019 – Ex-rep Gebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by OEPHIUS(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2017
President Buhari has invited a 10-year-old girl named Aysha Aliyu Gebi from Bauchi state to the state house in Abuja after her letter requesting to see him surfaced online. Her Uncle posted her letter on social media and it caught the eyes of President Buhari’s personal assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad, who showed the President over the weekend and he has asked for her to come and see him. Bashir notified Aysha’s Uncle of President Buhari’s invitation on social media. See their tweets below

http://kimanioffair.com/blog/president-buhari-invites-10-year-old-girl-who-wrote-him-a-letter-asking-for-permission-to-visit-him-in-the-state-house-abuja/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Awww, this letter by a 10 Year old is so TOUCHING. Now, her dream is coming true.

Soon, you will read from some people that wailing is their hobby shouting propaganda upandan!

I just LOVE MY PRESIDENT.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by rottennaija(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2017
This is so cute

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by NigerDeltan(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2017
grin

Another one, another one (in DJ Khalid's voice)

same name, almost same age

Her parent shld be careful, that man is a........ grin
He did it to aisha when she was 9

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Mynd44: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Everyone will be writting letters now. Abeg, small girl, while you are there, tell uncle President Buhari about the struggles of 10 years old girls oooo. Dont goan take pictures like a star struck groupee

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by xynerise: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Damn! What kind of thought ran through my mind now undecided

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by hucienda: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2017
lol ... make pesin no tok. cheesy

Over to NwaAmaikpe.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by NigerDeltan(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
modelmike7:

Why are some people just so pathetic like this?
Even on a Monday morning.
smh

Did I say anything?

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
The president is still a nice man

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by perez100: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Hope people will be there when the little girl comes? This is how Aisha was raped before he forced his marriage with Aisha. We don't want to hear any touching story. I even know those Sai-Babarians will come and support Mr Failure.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by mikejj(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
grin how this one take concern national character lol I trust 9ja we will start seeing junks of letter now.oya teniola carry ur Biro u must have a dream to see the President. I Don go house

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by fergie001: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
And 1Naira became 1 Dollar.

Mtchew,Mr.President,NwaAmaikpe wan see u alone grin shocked

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Why won't he invite her when she is from the North..Never seen a more nepotic govt

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by nero2face: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Is this de first time he's seeing people write to/about him online?, he should go back and read what people wrote during his time in UK, what they wrote about python dance, Fulani herdsmen, fake chibok girls, bad roads across all de states in Nigeria, hike in fuel price etc... He's just a confused man

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by nero2face: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2017
modelmike7:

Why are some people just so pathetic like this?
Even on a Monday morning.
smh
did he lie?

24 Likes

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Everyone will be writting letters now. Abeg, small girl, while you are there, tell uncle President Buhari about the struggles of 10 years old girls oooo. Dont goan take pictures like a star struck groupee
Tell us the struggles of men in 30s since you fall within that range and you are an active supporter of buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
I won't be surprised If the girl has a higher IQ than buhari

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Rutley(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by SOFTENGR: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Her parent shld be careful, that man is a........ grin
He did it to aisha when she was 9
grin grin grin If zombies catch you, dem go chop you raw.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Jubrin from Sudan about to rape another minor like Aisha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by adeolakemi: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2017
how can you dare a goat with yam .buhari a known paedophile with a 10 year old girl well you and I know where the slowpoke will be looking at certainly not the face but the bom bom and the breast .my advice to the uncle if the security tells u to wait outside while the girl walks in alone please Oga abokiii cancel the meeting unless you want your niece bom bom to loose alignment

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Negotiate: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Definitely because she's from Bauchi.

If she was Igbo, they would have ignored.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by rafabenitez: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Click like if u think this girl is taking a risk meeting this man.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by MyNewJackeT: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Choi 10 year old girl invited

my mind is playing tricks on me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Good
Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by NwaAmaikpe: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

I can't imagine my niece meeting Buhari face to face.

Nobody meets the dullard and remains the same.
His dullness rubs off on anyone he meets and they may remain zombies for life.

Pastor Osinbanjo met him and became a lying rubberstamp.
Itse Sagay met him and became a kiss-ass elder statesman.
Femi Adeshima met him and he became an unintelligent hallucinator.

This visit is hazardous.

It would have been safer for the 10-year old to visit a Nuclear reactor site in North Korea than be in the same room with a heartless living dead or better still, a dummy Jubrin.

Oops, did I forget to add that he is a pedophile?
He married Aisha as a minor so this visit is very high risk if you ask me.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by cristianisraeli: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2017
hahaha...make una watch am well oo..buhari like little girls...i don talk my own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2017
FOllowing Nairalanders should be invited too

sarrki
HungerBad
Onatisi
FireFire
NwaAmakikpe
madridguy
Tonyebarcanista
yaki84
Ngeneukwenu
Sweetboyfriend
christianisraeli
erico2k2k
Negotiate
Afam4eva
Bullhary007
Lalalsticlala
Mynd44
Seun
SalmanRUshdie
Biafranbushboy
GenBuhari
QUotaSystem
Lastpage
DaBoomb
MadCOw1
Antiwailer
ZombieHUnter
Billyionare

etc, etc.......

For a ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT

Theme........Future of Nigeria...the Zombi and Waila perspectives

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Maybe him go dash the girl money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Tinubu Meets Akinwumi Adesina, President Of The African Development Bank / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.