Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria (28811 Views)

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Gov. Rochas Names Road After South Africa President, Jacob Zuma in Owerri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by coluka: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:
I heard there are 6 statues there. Hopefully, Mugabe will get a spot.

Since we are being silly

And Kim jong un too

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Phonefanatic: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
grin.."zuma and roachas in same whatsapp group". Hilarious comments

That line killed me with laughter

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by victrick105: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2017
I don't blame the young man, i blame the governor of imo state who just choose to futher disgrace Nigeria...i tire for this country.
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by joystickextendr: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Just imagine
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
yanshDoctor:
why does everyone hate zuma including Nigerians? its unfair to insult other country president openly in public domain. the only people that should insult a president are people from the country. let turn it around if south africans are insulting Nigerian president??. but for we here to insult our own president its normal.
if a president is doing well, his people will defend him

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is the disgrace the fool called Rochas Okorocha has subjected us to. Imagine erectin a giant statue of an outsider costing that much when workers are bein owed salaries and projects left unfinished. Oloriburuku Naija politicians.

By the way, i love that Southy guy Rudolf. He stated clearly it was the leaders he is against not Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Carlyn: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
onojaduru:
That is the product of APC.I keep saying APC has only one governor ie Ambode. Others are coconut heads that can make unnecessarily noise

Please Ambode is part of APC group... dont exclude him biko! If he can willingly ingnore our bad road in ikorodu shagamu road and it is saying it is not State Road but still collect my tax but refuse to provide good road for us all in that area, then APC has totally failed us. All d APC governor as same same
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by emmyN(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
One of the numerous international embarrassments brought upon us by the APC-led government

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Vicboi1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rochas is a disgrace and a wasted sperm to his father

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Adaomalight(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
We're finished

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
coluka:
Okorocha is a disgrace!!

This statement is an understatement!

3 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by donodion(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin Naijas how far na,make swap Uncle Zuma with Grandpa in Aso Rock....Abi how you see am? This one wey khaki boys full everywhere so grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by safetyInspector(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
First, it's their people disgracing Nigerians in SA with criminals activities and drug peddling,

Now it's their governor adding insult to injury now.

Why are these people like this now?
Point of correction. Their only APC governor.�
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm still very puzzled by this move
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
...please, Rochas is the only clueless one, just like his oga in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by bestview: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
This SA guy Victor captured it very well. grin

1 Share

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by johshwahr(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
The guy should have said biafra. And not Nigeria.
this 1 weak me...... Nigga Y?
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by bestview: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
N500 million gone just like that for statue of a man that does not give a f.cuk about ordinary poor Imo state. A state that cannot even pay salaries nor fix its roads. Imolites should be on the streets protesting right now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by tonio2wo: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
"rochers and zuma are in the same whatsapp group"

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
Zuma is my hero grin. He is a president in another country and a chief In another grin. The other wants to get rid of him accusing him of corruption and weak leadership, the other welcomes his corrupt ways ; showers him with expensive gifts grin, name streets after grin. I heard one of the major cities there will be named after him also lmfao.

My hero was born in the wrong country and I bet he's pissed grin. If only he was born in Naija, no one would be after him with these charges and he wouldn't have returned the money he stole infact he would be a role model grin.

South Africans are just too lazy and jealous, why can't they recognize the greatness in this man. They don't deserve zuma , he should relocate to naija , it seems he is much respected and appreciated there grin.
what exactly is your problem? do u know anything about the geography or politics of Nigeria? that one man, okorocha, erected status of zuma, all u lazy south african miscreants who have never travelled out of your sinful villages and townships use the opportunity to talk nonsense about nigeria as if the statue was erected by the federal govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by LastSurvivor11: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
onojaduru:
That is the product of APC.I keep saying APC has only one governor ie Ambode.Others are coconut heads that can make unnecessarily noise

Ambode own is because of the Lagos revenue..
Swap him with another state n u will get to know the truth..
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by chimerase2: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Can u believe dat Rochas used 520 million naira to erect dat nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by humurphia(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
gbagaun!!
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by ugybabe2020(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
neoOduduwa:
This why Igbos really need to hold their own leaders responsible instead of blaming others.
whose is igbo man?okorocha?okorocha bu motor mixture.Ask shama melody
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by talk2percy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just look at how this shameless, corrupt and product of infidelity of a man is bringing ridicule to Imo state in particular and Nigeria at large. This fraudster keeps running Imo state like his personal property, he came to sign a mou with rochas foundation nonsense that belongs to u and u used Imo state's money to erect a statue of a useless man that haven't done any good thing for Nigeria other than killing Nigerians in their numbers in his country? Oh, what a monumental failure and disgrace this rochas is to human race! Why not erect this hopeless statue of this failure in ur rochas foundation building

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by stilldoingokay(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
rochas okorocha is an idiot than man have bring embarrassment to this country.

3 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by thunderbabs: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin Savages everywhere. Imagine d comment....him n zuma re in d same whatsapp group...lol

Buh why is africa lacking quality leadership....only quality thieves

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Enryking(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Imo youths should demolish the statue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke / BREAKING: Buhari Re-appoints Idris As AGF / Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.