Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria (28826 Views)

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Gov. Rochas Names Road After South Africa President, Jacob Zuma in Owerri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by NairalandAsasin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
Zuma is my hero grin. He is a president in another country and a chief In another grin. The other wants to get rid of him accusing him of corruption and weak leadership, the other welcomes his corrupt ways ; showers him with expensive gifts grin, name streets after grin. I heard one of the major cities there will be named after him also lmfao.

My hero was born in the wrong country and I bet he's pissed grin. If only he was born in Naija, no one would be after him with these charges and he wouldn't have returned the money he stole infact he would be a role model grin.

South Africans are just too lazy and jealous, why can't they recognize the greatness in this man. They don't deserve zuma , he should relocate to naija , it seems he is much respected and appreciated there grin.
How is your village today? Zululand princess.

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

My village is immaculate, has clean tap water and 24hr uninterrupted electricity and good roads so it's great and I wouldn't wish to be anywhere else grin . How's lagos , hope it's not hot and unliveable? grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
meforyou1:
what exactly is your problem? do u know anything about the geography or politics of Nigeria? that one man, okorocha, erected status of zuma, all u lazy south african miscreants who have never travelled out of your sinful villages and townships use the opportunity to talk nonsense about nigeria as if the statue was erected by the federal govt.

LMFAO, who gives a damn about your geographical politics ?. The point is that a Nigerian governor did a dumb thing not even our most retarded minister would do grin. A lazy government in Nigeria spent millions that were supposed to feed your scamming lazy asses or pay salaries of public servants on a guy who has huge problems back home, how dumb and visionless can one be. I'm sitting under a tree in my " sinful village" lmfao at dumb lazy people whose money was used to honour someone who's not even honored in his own village. Classic grin grin . Federal government or not not , this is a leader who should take care of his own first before catering for foreigners. Not even zuma himself would sink this low.
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
NairalandAsasin:
Shut up Nigeria is not better than ZA.

3 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Coloradvantage(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
yanshDoctor:
why does everyone hate zuma including Nigerians? its unfair to insult other country president openly in public domain. the only people that should insult a president are people from the country. let turn it around if south africans are insulting Nigerian president??. but for we here to insult our own president its normal.
Mr proper way... of doing it! any body can do that! Nigerians are been killed.... up and down there... Zuma is a brainless corrupt man! the whole world can sing that!
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Shut up Nigeria is not better than ZA.
says who? are u talking of black part south africa or white part of south africa
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by rowdymind(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Shey if person swear now them go brain vex...sha e get small sense left to apologise.
See watin that yeye governor De bring come house
Workers salary e never pay na Zuma Im ancestor for corruption pishur him De display??
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Awoofawo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Carlyn:

Please Ambode is part of APC group... dont exclude him biko! If he can willingly ingnore our bad road in ikorodu shagamu road and it is saying it is not State Road but still collect my tax but refuse to provide good road for us all in that area, then APC has totally failed us. All d APC governor as same same
What concern Ambode with Sagamu road?! Abeg oga tell us! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by LemonBoy1: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
Zuma is my hero grin. He is a president in another country and a chief In another grin. The other wants to get rid of him accusing him of corruption and weak leadership, the other welcomes his corrupt ways ; showers him with expensive gifts grin, name streets after grin. I heard one of the major cities there will be named after him also lmfao.

My hero was born in the wrong country and I bet he's pissed grin. If only he was born in Naija, no one would be after him with these charges and he wouldn't have returned the money he stole infact he would be a role model grin.

South Africans are just too lazy and jealous, why can't they recognize the greatness in this man. They don't deserve zuma , he should relocate to naija , it seems he is much respected and appreciated there grin.

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by eyinjuege: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Carlyn:

Please Ambode is part of APC group... dont exclude him biko! If he can willingly ingnore our bad road in ikorodu shagamu road and it is saying it is not State Road but still collect my tax but refuse to provide good road for us all in that area, then APC has totally failed us. All d APC governor as same same

Please, if it's a federal road he has no obligations to fix it.
You probably use other facilities and other roads in Lagos that are state roads. That's where your taxes from Lagos state should be going to, not fixing shagamu road.
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Apoztl3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
First, it's their people disgracing Nigerians in SA with criminals activities and drug peddling,

Now it's their governor adding insult to injury now.

Why are these people like this now?
I thought he is ur best serving gov in 9ja, why u come dey change stance naa... Apc 'Z'
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
meforyou1:
says who? are u talking of black part south africa or white part of south africa

LMFAO, same old song. Visit south africa and you will be amazed but do leave after your visa expires grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, same old song. Visit south africa and you will be amazed but do leave after your visa expires grin
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
These people really hate us.
Diaris god o.
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by TundeHashim(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
onojaduru:
That is the product of APC.I keep saying APC has only one governor ie Ambode.Others are coconut heads that can make unnecessarily noise

Haaaaa...yahya bello nko?
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by zanga420: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Bolustical:
First, it's their people disgracing Nigerians in SA with criminals activities and drug peddling,

Now it's their governor adding insult to injury now.

Why are these people like this now?
with all the disgrace they're pouring on this country right left and center, I wonder the kind of sane people that still want everyone to share a country with them. Naturally, the rest of the country should be the one telling them to have their own country. No one has tarnished the image of this country like this people. Yet some are forcing them on all.
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
TundeHashim:

bro hw far now i messaged u on fb u no reply na are u in ilorin and when z ya convo date nw is it friday or saturday
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Eneche2(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
When Rochas said "erect S/Africa president status" he meant Nelson Mandela not Jacob Zuma. It is unfortunate that Rochas never care to know what the contractor was making until it was unveiled. Lolz
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by iconize(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Lionessza:

My village is immaculate, has clean tap water and 24hr uninterrupted electricity and good roads so it's great and I wouldn't wish to be anywhere else grin . How's lagos , hope it's not hot and unliveable? grin grin

Lol. long before now, I used to troll South Africans on here, especially on foreign affairs section.

Many of those defenders of South Africa have long deactivated and the docile ones - fleed.

There was this Zulu chap with an Igbo mother - basically a full fledged South African cos he was born and bred there(South Africa). Man was always addled, as to who to support and defend, whenever there was a trend, ridiculing South Africa and South Africans.

You see him echoing the Nigerian mantra, that Nigeria is rich enough but blessed with obtuse leaders.

Well, I was just gonna tell you that it's a sheer waste of time and energy, engaging in vain dicourse with no basis, loool.

Nigeria, and indeed the entire black Africa needs to be nuked cos gulliblity and greed reigns supreme there. Imagine, a man with one life, stealing and amassing monies and resources meant for the entire public - what do you call that?

Africa is a moronic continent, inhabited by idiotic people. looool.
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2017
iconize:

Lol. long before now, I used to troll South Africans on here, especially on foreign affairs section.

Many of those defenders of South Africa have long deactivated and the docile ones - fleed.

There was this Zulu chap with an Igbo mother - basically a full fledged South African cos he was born and bred there(South Africa). Man was always addled, as to who to support and defend, whenever there was a trend, ridiculing South Africa and South Africans.

You see him echoing the Nigerian mantra, that Nigeria is rich enough but blessed with obtuse leaders.

Well, I was just gonna tell you that it's a sheer waste of time and energy, engaging in vain dicourse with no basis, loool.

Nigeria, and indeed the entire black Africa needs to be nuked cos gulliblity and greed reigns supreme there. Imagine, a man with one life, stealing and amassing monies and resources meant for the entire public - what do you call that?

Africa is a moronic continent, inhabited by idiotic people. looool.

I really don't know how to respond to this.

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
TundeHashim:

dude hw ah feah reach u na, u no wan make i come ur convo?? i dey oke odo street dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Youths Raise Militia Group To Tackle Herdsmen / Boko Haram Members In Dikwa Captured By CJTF, Weapons & Cattle Recovered (Pics) / 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.