Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) (41426 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by medolab90(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
next
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by shadrach77: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Monica no be today. Me and you don dey fight e don tey...

I like that song grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Sharplakezy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ericaikince:
That's the work of weed it's not their real face... Only weed can make u chill with ur worst enemy grin grin
you understand d game bro

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
whaooo! made it to ftc grin sure tis week is gonna be a great one! the felabration was lite wink that every one has to forget the past and move ahead for a better tomorrow.
Look Above your comment
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamOpemipo:
When weeed is involved, you even chill with ya enemies, the world will be peaceful if we all smoke up all at the same time..

FACT

Weed conversations are the best my brother. If you're up for it and in Lagos, feel free to hit me up. Me and my friends usually have a session every two weeks. Lots of Skunk, lots of pepper soup and chilled drinks. Lots of liquor. We aim for the wavy levels!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by RealZizou(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
I think ur network is handicap grin grin grin
Tweetysparkles:
whaooo! made it to ftc grin sure tis week is gonna be a great one! the felabration was lite wink that every one has to forget the past and move ahead for a better tomorrow.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Benekruku(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
To use Wizkid for money rituals just dey hungry me

Hin head go pour money like mad
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
rubbish news
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by IamOpemipo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:

Weed conversations are the best my brother. If you're up for it and in Lagos, feel free to hit me up. Me and my friends usually have a session every two weeks. Lots of Skunk, lots of pepper soup and chilled drinks. Lots of liquor. We aim for the wavy levels!

Ain't in Lagos atm brotherly, but anytime I show up,I'll get in touch, lighting up in advance here till that very day.. Bless up!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamOpemipo:
When weeed is involved, you even chill with ya enemies, the world will be peaceful if we all smoke up all at the same time..

FACT

as in ehh

mehn yhu know the deal
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Ain't in Lagos atm brotherly, but anytime I show up,I'll get in touch, lighting up in advance here till that very day.. Bless up!
see dem

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by DoubleObee(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
gringringringringringringringringrin

finally, Lion and duck are now chilling.

Wizkid sef. I don tell you make you no dey live ostentenscious life you noise gree.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Okinqz01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
watin tecno hold for hand
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Okinqz01:
watin tecno hold for hand
na bible
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by noskcid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wen two igboians meet what do you expect? Omo fellowship don start be dat
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Niyinficient(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizzy still looking like a kid tho.....

Talented guys!
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Uziyl(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
see person body.. be like danfo way them scratch. all in the name of swag. undecided
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Nbote(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizkid is obviously sooo high
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Myself2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:

Which FTC ??
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by hassinho707(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
which FTC?....
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tekno looks like he just farted and wizzy be like "oh God not again"
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:17am On Oct 17, 2017
IamOpemipo:

FACT

This your comment, na Ganja inspired you ooo!
Re: Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) by Okinqz01(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
na bible
una church Bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.