Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton (41423 Views)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by lacemose(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
The Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji having a great time as she travels to watch the live car racing game where she supports Lewis Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBqnFlmnhk

Watched my first Formula One race of many to come! This new me...the one that's a mum...is ready to experience things I wasn't really interested in before. Lol. I can't wait to bring my son and future child/children to places like this. It opens your eyes to how people LIVE! No more boring always at home Linda. Hehe. I'm ready to explore and truly experience LIFE! Lol. #lifeisbeautiful #blessed

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iOUBfgItG/?igshid=13posrrisqhvg

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by paradigmshift(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
No be only you go there o.
Hushpuppy, dharmie Richie grin grin grin grin.
Hushpuppy use helicopter go chai......
I dey come next year

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by EnglishWithJosh: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Keep enjoying, Madam.

Check my profile

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Alladinn14(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
People living my dream life

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Zombiekiller010: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
What should we do with this

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Ayt27(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enjoy yourself jare my sister.
In the end you are the only one that can give yourself Joy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Shioooooir
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by wristbangle: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
We should grow Nigeria by watching Formula 1 in Lagos. Very interesting to watch danfo riders competing in BRT lane during heavy traffic and how they manoeuvre and dodge LASTMA officials beats my imagination.

Funny enough the Lagos made formula 1 race is laced with comic relief unlike the boring UAE version linda wasted her little resources on. May God not give room for our enemies to make us waste our money on unnecessary ventures.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by tellwisdom: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who's she?
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Netanya(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
my crush..lewish embarassed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by miki1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
This life you just got to hold on to anything that makes you happy...car race or life race

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by adeomoakin1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
She try...after hard working she need to enjoy herself now.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by HaryoBamex(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Money dey na...
Enjoy yourself

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by shogsman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Not my business

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
What should we do with this
Jot thinx down
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by macarson2k(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
tellwisdom:
Who's she?

The first lady.
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by chibu4u2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
webshopNG:

Jot thinx down

Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Incandescent(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lots of Nigerians travel for this.

At least I know a number of my colleagues that travel for this. I don't understand the joy in it grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by whytediamond(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
I know say one day e go be my turn. Dreams do come true.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
They're using her to attract our lazy youths. Car racing industry too is seeking to take their share of our lazy youths' life.

Very soon people will be ranting Hamilton vs Madmelonton as they're shouting Ronaldo vs Messi.

Soon you'll be hearing that they're making millions of dollars weekly from Nigeria.

Please don't wake up, continue blaming the broom and umbrella folks.

Las Las una go geh sense.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by SURElee(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why do I suspect she is beginning to shop for another rich baby daddy. She already say child/children, make we dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Hypnotise: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
I too was there, but do you see me posting pictures?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
All of them go to UAE, where they launder money with ease. Make she enter America

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by IGBOSON1: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Incandescent:
Lots of Nigerians travel for this.

At least I know a number of my colleagues that travel for this. I don't understand the joy in it grin

Trust me, even if you don't enjoy watching fast cars trying to out-run each other on a race track, once you have the time and money to find yourself in Dubai and lodged in a 5-star hotel, you will find at least one or two things to enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't rate this girl at all. I mean, why is she the only 'billionaire' blogger in Nigeria? No matter the profession you are in, people in that same profession should be around or same level financially as you are. Most bloggers in Nigeria can't even own a house on the mainland comfortably not to talk of island and then banana island like her.

Efcc should investigate her lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by sleeknaija(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Netanya:
my crush..lewish embarassed

Its lewis and not lewish

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Houseofglam7(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by AlphaStyles(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Can we borrow UAE leaders on loan? Because the ones we have here are as useless as both Manchester United and Arsenal squad put together

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by OcMichaels(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji having a great time as she travels to watch the live car racing game where she supports Lewis Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBqnFlmnhk

If you ask her who win the race, hanty won't even remember.....
Live your life sha

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iOUBfgItG/?igshid=13posrrisqhvg
Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Skyfornia(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
tellwisdom:
Who's she?

She is that lady that is richer than your village king...

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton by Pavore9: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Travelling makes you live differently.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos / Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.