Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

P D P's 2011 Candidate: I B B {with Turaya as vp } - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P D P's 2011 Candidate: I B B {with Turaya as vp } (551 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P D P's 2011 Candidate: I B B {with Turaya as vp } by naijachix(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2010
something is smelling and this smell is getting stronger and stronger.    IBB for 2011

IBB has a dream of an egalitarian society in the years ahead, where the coming 'mesiah' (IBB) will have power to save the nation from every form of Agony and pain. where there will be food, houses, clothes, education etc for all.

so Ladies and Gents the power is in your hands to decide who becomes your President come 2011.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=178&z=17
Re: P D P's 2011 Candidate: I B B {with Turaya as vp } by bricksvill: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2010
I PLEDGE TO NAIJA MY COUNTRY. . .

TO BE FAITHFUL. . .

LOYAL. . .

AND HONEST. . .

TO STAND AND SAY NO TO ENSLAVEMENT. . .

HOPING THAT FELLOW NAIJAS WILL STAND WITH ME. . .

SO HELP ME GOD. . . .
Re: P D P's 2011 Candidate: I B B {with Turaya as vp } by yeswecan(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2010
I would support Turai for president, i mean this woman has been able to swing 150 million people for months now, we need such boldness and tenacity in our president . . .LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. 150 MILLION FOOLISH GOONS
Re: P D P's 2011 Candidate: I B B {with Turaya as vp } by naijachix(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2010
TURAYA (abi na mtn) is IBB's running mate.

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of Jos Mayhem Suspects. / Who Are The Niger Delta / Multiple Taxation By Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.